Orichimaru should've been the final villain

Orichimaru should've been the final villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5FeKFKLvwA
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/9O1juPkDPheGvwHv10ZUNQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

madara was a better final villain but they fucked that up too

Nah. He somehow fits just fine where he is.

Didn't he just attack Konoha for the fun of it? What a guy.

You misspelled Zetsu
Without the Kaguya bullshit of course

Back when Akatsuki was still cool and mysterious I always loved how he seemed like such an insignificant dude compared to them even though we had just seen how powerful he is

Madara was the best villain though

Kabuto should have been the final villain because we see him progress. Naruto is about the new generation surpassing the old, not only good guys but also bad guys too.

Naruto was a clusterfuck of a show and needs to die out

And sasuke should have died in the first arc.

The whole story is fucked at this point, Im not even going to bother reading it or watching the anime.

The problem with Orichimaru is he's a villain who just sort of "got away with it" and then as other evil ninja motives started to outweigh his own shit he became unresolved.

So we're left yearning for the proper conclusion of him getting what he gets but it will never happen while the government in the series actually pardons all his shit in exchange for his science.

also, there's no point on try to kill or imprison him since he is pretty much inmortal

Minato should have been the Akatsuki leader and final villain.

You speak true user

I was just about to ask this in the Boruto thread: Why was Orochimaru such shit? In Naruto he was seen as a menace that was feared throughout the village. He even managed to have the Hokage killed at the cost of his arms. Then in Shippuden he became absolute shit immediately and not relevant. For somebody who knew every element, all he used were snakes. Why did he become such a terrible character?

What did he did to Obito? If I recall, they didn't even know each other.

They didn't
Oro taught Kabuto the dead guy jutsu.
Kabuto joined forces with Obito during the war and used that technique to bring back all the kages (outside of the konoha ones) along with many other powerful dead ninjas to increase their forces.

Ah, how it was worded was extremely weird. I was thinking the Third Ninja War. Even without the reanimation, the Zetsus took out about half the forces (even though it makes no sense because they couldn't even use ninjutsu).

Obito knew who Orochimaru was and how powerful he is, I remember him being pissed knowing that Oro was behind giving Danzo all those sharingans when Sasuke was fighting him.

He always did get in the way of the Akatsuki so yeah he was a problem for Obito but even still too much trouble.

>Orichimaru
>villain

t.spook

inb4 Orichimaru did nothing wrong

His theme was baller as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=K5FeKFKLvwA

But madara was cooler as final villain i still can't get around of how much they fucked up with that final battle.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/9O1juPkDPheGvwHv10ZUNQ/

Nah, Zabuza should've been the final villain.

But he is. He is the villain who won and is doing whatever the fucked he wants just like he always has. No villain has surpassed him.

That's boring tho

>no Uchiha body
didn't win
That image, filename and all, is one of the first Google image results for Orochimaru.

Sometimes it takes terrible writing to create a great concept. A villain who won and got away with it so hard the ninja government is willing to brush everything under the rug.

To think that this all happened because Kishi has plot ADD.

The fact you keep making the same shit thread says enough, Narutard.

And the fact you come in to every one of them to bitch and moan says a lot about you, autist.

The best villain will always be Pain

>be literally ninja mengele
>get away with it in full

He is too strong like amoeba or virus

I fucking love how he just gets away with it, even if it doesnt always make sense.

Orochimaru was wasted. Way better villain than Madara and his band of merry faggots. Everyone was waiting on the final showdown with him.

Fuck off you samefagging Narutard

How's the schizophrenia treating you?

I think he wanted to start a new Ninja War so that techniques would be developed more.

Maybe you shouldn't keep copying and pasting your old posts, narutard.

>responding to an 8 hour old post

I come from /lit/

Reminder that he is still alive, digging a tunnel somewhere with his teeth, maybe a few inches under your feet.

underrated