Look who's back. It's the CIA nigger, Mr. Proud Shitholer, with some crocodile tears for us all

Look who's back. It's the CIA nigger, Mr. Proud Shitholer, with some crocodile tears for us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG0a04PX-zY

Previously...
youtube.com/watch?v=WtXTIJevWY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is straight up neuro-linguistic programming. It's stream of consciousness assocations:

>ISIS
>car bombs
>catching fire
>losing limbs
>bump stocks
>shootings
>a child of God is dead

Followed by a burst of emotion. He's trying to link all those associations together in the mind of the viewer with emotion as a catalyst. Fucking CIA niggers.

jewish theater

Oh Steven....settle down.

What a pathetic faggot.

This guy is a clown.

Or is it Stephen?

What a complete faggot. Absolutely disgraceful. This little pile of shit, this faggot bitch tier man was running the CIA. Fucking pathetic. Just...SAD.

fucking Christ we need Hitler again or we are so fucked.

>we can't do it wolfe, we can't do it...
but we will though

EVERYTHING NASA EVER SHOWS IS A FRAUD. MASONS RUN THE SPACE AGENCIES. YOU ARE BEING CONDITIONED IN SCHOOL AND UNIVERSITY. THE UNIVERSE ONLY EXISTS IN YOUR IMAGINATION.

EARTH /IS/ FLAT.

lol, time to invoke Gods name
i really hate these people, almost everything the left wants in america goes against God

THE CHILD OF GOD IS DEAD

He is a strange man. I will say that. He was crying without tears. But this is sloppy work for former CIA. The guy has his own website where you can contact him for "speaking engagements." I think he's lost his marbles.

You don't understand, a child of god is dead. Is it so crazy to mourn it's loss?

Powerful. After viewing this I want to turn in all my firearms to be smelted because we can't do it...We cant do it....

>le career long CIA man can't bear the loss of a child :^)

Just take my guns already!

You really should. Never has this country been safer and more free. I can walk the nastiest ghetto in Sydney without fear of being assaulted with a gun. Weimerifats can't even go to school lmao

At least we don't fear dingoes eating our kids

These are the people running the glow in the dark agency? These niggers?

>I can walk the nastiest ghetto in Sydney without fear of being assaulted with a gun.

We have the video!

youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

Nah you just fear the kids coming out black

And fuck my ass please!

Tbh this is amazing to me, I'm speechless, this is so blatantly brainwashing/programming of some kind wtf

>FBI gets caught spying on Trump
>FBI gets caught trying to overthrow a sitting US president.
>FBI fakes a mass shooting
>FBI goes on television crying fake tears

Even his skin looks fake. It looks like one of those fat suits from the nutty professor.

FBI, not CIA,

and he's clearly gumming it up for ratings, he wants that call to come on for his post-career career. You have to make good TV to get those callbacks. I would bet some pocket change this guy worked doing media analysis or something at the bureau. I doubt he was a full on field agent.

Mudd worked for the CIA too.

What do you think his reaction was when he originally joined the CIA and they erased his identity and gave him the name Mudd? I bet he was like, "Nah man, I want to be Cipher!" And then they be like, "Shut up, you Mudd now, honkie!"

This. It's so fucking transparent.

Kek his name is Mudd.

To think pussies like this are tasked with defending the country and I'm supposed to give up my firearms. Yeah, sure.

It's a psyop, bro.

Come on, guys. Notice the lack of tears.

This so much. There’s not a single coherent sentence in all of it.
>I have ten nieces and nephews
>bump stocks
>a child of god is dead

jesus christ this is pathetic CIA nigger psyops