Why is this so overrated?

Why is this so overrated?

It's not, you're just a retarded moefag who can't face the fact that your shit doesn't have any contributions to art and take it out on everything else.

It's p overrated m8, basically "defeat an enemy and move on to next level" for a billion chapters/eps

Some people actually have a sense of adventure and enjoy following these characters on how they overcome their challenges.

People who don't like Jojo have no appreciation for silly manly fun with homosexual undertones.

Part 3 isn't overrated. It's not that well-regarded.

Rest of the series is actually good too.

It's too gay.

Babbys first Shounen.

8 posts 6 ips

It's all fighting and no actual plot. It's even worse than Dragon Ball Z in this regard.

>muh moeshit
Every. Fucking. Time.

except every enemy is unique so it doesn't get stale. If you enjoy watching the bullshit and how JoJo team gets out of it with even more bullshit then it's the show for you

then what do you enjoy? not the same user, but if you're response is >I only watch shows with cute girls
then you have a problem

Basically, everyone knows that retards who hate on all shounen series are moefags who try to make those series look bad just because they lack the sense to appreciate it.

I can't appreciate idiots yelling stupid bullshit at each other.

It's not, actually.

Although I agree that each enemy was unique, it was still too long. They should have just moved on with the plot after getting Iggy. After that point you start to forget why they're even trying to get to Dio because they fuck around so much without any regards to the actual plot. Season 3 did a much better job with keeping interest while still having unique individual fights

That's not part 4

I explained it earlier, it's about overcoming a bunch of crazy challenges. All you need to be able to enjoy it is knowing how to have fun.

Memes

>story of steadily traveling across the world, especially non first world countries is exotic and grabs interest
>really easy to get into any random chapter since the plot is extremely simple and concise with little development
>cool looking main characters, 4 might have been too tame for some and 5 and 6 speaks for itself
>jotaro himself embodies cool masculinity

This

Its just really fun, has some great designs and fights are very unique

At least it has the decency of changing the MC after their story is done.

JoJo as a whole or just part 3? Because part 3 is definitely considered one of the weaker parts.