Tariq Nasheed just called the Spic School Shooter with an Obvious Spic last Name White SO Sup Forums DID TARIQ JUST...

Tariq Nasheed just called the Spic School Shooter with an Obvious Spic last Name White SO Sup Forums DID TARIQ JUST CONFIRM HISPANICS ARE WHITE AND IS TARIQ OUR /GUY/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZijVRWkz5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this nig thinks anyone whos not a nig is white so his opinion doesnt matter

How many hispanics look like that?

Cubans Puerto Rican’s and a lot of South Americans mostly from Argentina Uruguay or Chile

Everyone is white including Asians according to this nog

There are white people with Spanish names.

there are non-white people with Spanish names

Unless he was staring on a Mexican Telenovela, he ain't white. They're the only white-hispanics. Otherwise you'll probably find his faced carved on the side of a Mayan temple.

Should spics that look like that be mixed in with the ones that look aztec?

What is "Hispanic"

Kang Nigger here think Jews showing extreme in-group preference is white supremacy, and Asians are also white supremacists. This is nothing for him

That Syrian-looking dude is not one of them.

Castizo, Mestizo, Indio, it's all the same.

How is it the same if they look different?

its honestly hard to tell if he's completely retarded or just a great troll.

Let's assume Tariq is right.
Do you really want to fuck with a race that produces lone individuals who can shoot 30 people without a drop of remorse? What happens when you give them a real cause to unite over?

He's streaming right now. Why don't we pay him a visit?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZijVRWkz5s

Only in America could you get a non white, white extremist shooting up a school

Pinto indio es pinto indio.

We know, we know.... We wuz hitler death squads n shieet

he is just a humble salt farmer, plowing his fields

kind of like the average Sup Forumsack

Ok, first of all, this niggers stole the picture that was made here earlier in the morning and posted it to his twitter.

Secondly, this guy is a fucking wetback spic. Not white.

Now I understand why Europoors call us le 56% meme.....fuck.

kek - nice one, Jaquann.

Is Ted Cruz not white? What about Nick Fuentes? Just because they have hispanic last names doesn't make mean they're not white.

Tariq is garbage. Im so tired of these niggers that think putting on a suit and a nice watch and having that "look" of intensity makes them any less of a nigger.

This man and sowell are some of the only legit based negroes.They ACT like based negroes and carry themselves like men..not crybaby trifling nigs.

Let's not forget George Zimmerman either, although he's clearly a white-hispanic kike.

ALSO Im tired of these faux "philosophers" niggers always changing their name to something islamic...like it gives them more credit.

he's a white hispanic

>(((White)))

man i love jesse, hes made me rethink a lot of thinks with religious arguments and im not even religious. everybody and their momma should watch him, very underrated

Why do they get off on it being someone white?

People have been killed and yet he'd rather cheer and celebrate by going "nurr nurr nurr nur nur nurrrrrrr he a white boi" (even when it's a taco packer).

Fucking niggers.

'Comes from spain'
Any level of spanish blood makes you hispanic. They like being their own little thing so they can get benefits and cry online and shit so I'm not going to let them pull this garbage 'but we're white when it suits my agenda' shit. Same for jews.

He's about as white as the average Sup Forumsack so I'll let it pass.

Strictly speaking, neither of those labels disqualify him from also being muslim, unless Tariq here is implying that muslim is a race and not a religion.

Ted Cruz is a cuban born in canada, so no, he's not white, even if he is one of the pastiest motherfuckers around.

that's a mestizo

not a white hispanic

spaniards and syrians are basically the same race

The Times Square guy seems like a Castizo, Nicolas Cruz might be a Criolo. Those hispanics did manage to have that issue handled with terminology all pragmatic enough to handle the ambiguity.

Haha! This is what you get for being lazy and building your country on the backs of slaves!

Ouch!

You Niggers are so OVERATED every time you niggers post another one of your fellow Niggers Dick the first thing that pops in my head is that I’m the same length of this Nigger and I’m a Spic FFS

>Sup Forums will be convinced to throw our active allies under the bus to look pretty for their leftist masters
be ashamed and stand in solidarity with your betters
this lad was hours and there's more where he came from

wonder what the motive was .....I think he had it out for a teacher.? there.

JLP is the man

>(((cruz)))

does being a serial murderer run in the family?

fucking leaf. you mofos only know how distinguish chinks, Japs, and gooks

Tariq is the worlds best troll and none of you realize it, get owned

>implying there are significant numbers of japs here
And that comming from people who are preocupied with distinguishing coke with sugar from coke with corn syrup, coke from columbia from coke from peru, or wholesome cartel supplied .38 super from evil, monstrous random insecure citizen owned 9mm parabellum.