We Can't Study/Bokuben

It's out. /lit/ proving again why she's best girl.

Where's the chapter dump?

Before the thread dies

What the fuck, these girls are scary

could have sworn it was already poster

And there you have it. /lit/ is going up in the rankings, taking everybody by surprise.

This translation is easier to understand.

Oh boy. Who do I root for now?

lol /sci/ and /fit/ are going to lose

and we have a winner!

Sensei or sister are th obvious choices

The Viz version was.

Why is sensei so underappreciated?

marry fuck kill

i swear this chapter was posted earlier, but oh well, today we get the new chapter anyway, although it'a a Sup Forums chapter, so basically filler

I swear I already seen this chapter before

/lit/ or bust, my brothers.

Relax everyone. This chapter was posted last week.

imouto hasn't shown up in months

Have you remembered their names yet?

I remember them, but the nicknames are easier and anons understand you faster anyway

Yuiga
Rizu
Furuhashi
Uruka
Sejikou
spelling is probably off, it's all I care to remember

I ALREADY READ THIS

This page gets me a lot more than the last two.

>sign up to teach local cram school because I thought I wanted to help kids reach their dreams and shit
>they're all lazy shits
What a waste of my summer.

I know someone who works for YMCA because he thought he wanted to teach kids. He got lolis who hug him, joke with him, and enjoy talking to him daily. I think you're just a shitter.

>they're all lazy shits
Depends on your luck, user.
I got some lazy shits, some people lost in their own world but still paid attention, a few loud attention whores and a couple of diligent kids.
It's pretty hectic but its good money.

She didn't exactly get the best introduction.

she was called bitch-sensei in here when she appeared, just some other user and me liked her from the beginning

All it took was a single chapter of her being vulnerable to get so many to like her. The question is, will nips also like her?

What should the ringleader's nickname be?

as of now, none, a nickname should come naturally, we don't have to do this with every girl that appears

Guys, help. I think I'm falling for Yuiga.

Don't forget about based Kirisu sensei.

I dumped the viz version last week. This is Jaiminis.

The chapters that got the highest ranking (4th place) were 1 and 18. Both were chapters that gave equal attention to the main girls.

Clearly readers in Japan want this to be more of an ensemble and have the main characters interact with each other more often instead of the current approach of focusing on mostly one girl per chapter.

I'd like that. I know this is a harem and all, but currently the 4 of them are friends in a study group. I want to see them hang out like friends in and out of school. Instead we gloss over their group sessions and focus more on one-on-one tutoring.

I'd wait and see how the sleepover chapter does before saying they prefer group chapters over individual focused chapters though.

More like chapter 1 had no Sup Forums and chapter 18 had Sup Forums being BTFO.

This is good proof she doesn't like him and won't come to.

>Testing the waters with a "joke"

This is like when you sent a message telling the girl you like that you like her, only to immediately message her again with "lol sorry that was just my friend playing a prank"

Welcome back. I was wondering how long it'd be before you showed up in this thread.

Finally there is a serious subject about their future and school choice
I want more drama

Yeah but Fumino said it as if she wasn't thinking about it

Osananajimi best girl will not win unfortunately. Introduced after the first main two and childhood friends never win

Rooting for her but I think /lit/ will win since she's not emotionally retarded

" Doki "doki"

Look at the bottom left panel here , she obviously put some thought into it.

Whoops, meant to link to this page

There really are people who think that Fumino has zero feelings for the MC
With this page with three pannel focus on her growing way of blushing on the MC

She was thinking of a joke to lighten the mood.

>"lol sorry that was just my friend playing a prank"
>mfw I did that as a teen thinking it would actually work

She was just thinking about how stupid she is for taking rumors like that seriously. She knows they are not true and never will be.

>Sup Forums
>osananajimi
She met him in middle school, so they were 12. maybe 11 at the youngest. That's hardly childhood, and any kid of that age would object being called a child.

Also Sup Forums has no character beyond her body and wanting the D. Her schtick gets old really fast.

Why are you reading this garbage? How is it fun to read the same fucking shitty harem for the 2344th time?

Sup Forums or death
Uruka akhbar

You can pinpoint the exact moment she falls in love

>Uruka akhbar

Is Uruka a sandnigger?

t. Fumino

>any kid of that age would object being called a child
That's how you know they're still children.

/lit/ better win or fucking else

I want /sci/zuri.

Short stack characters are always the best.

Exactly, but in their minds they're basically teens (or tweens if they want to be even bigger little shits) so they wouldn't consider themselves as such.
But something I should've brought up is that 幼なじみ generally refers to people who met in early childhood. Meeting in middleschool is too late to really be considered that, although I guess they could claim that if they were grown adults.

What is this mango called?

Funny how you still call /lit/ by her surname while you call everyone else by their first name.

Says the guy who forgot about Sekijou.

Fuck. The main reason I don't want to read this manga is because those weird-ass names. They just don't sound right to me. I'm used to other Japanese names.

I want to hug and comfort that autist.

>Why are you eating this garbage? How is it fun to eat the same fucking shitty ice ream for the 2344th time?

We should just wish that this will end like in a wrong doujinshi.

The girls will talk about it and decide to share MC between them. Then they'll go attack him and have their first time together.

Everyone will be happy and together forever!

FOREVER AND EVER!!! TILL DEATH!!!!!

Hard denial

Shut the fuck up retard

Why so angry?

Isn't Viz's 25 out today? Gonna dump that?

Dont see it on madokami

I don't know about any other anons who have it, but wsjd user is living in Japan now and posts at much different times.

yeah, it's today

>master
oh dear

>tfw you'll never be dommed by /lit/
Why do I bother waking up each day?