What's the point of being redpilled if you guys don't even fucking lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength
nature.com/articles/ncomms14063
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851235/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eating enough calories to be that large will lower your lifespan by up to 30%

It's not about how long you live it's about how much living you do

>Canadian
>is a pussy

color me surprised

W-wait really?

But I do lift?

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength

5/3/1
Just so we're clear, either people want to do 5/3/1 or they don't. I really want to help people, but if they won't take my advice there's nothing I can do. That's fine by me. I don't fight the battles. I just don't fucking care.

Look, arguing about strength training theory is stupid. And the reason I came up with 5/3/1 was that I wanted a program that eliminated stupid thoughts from my head and just let me go into the weight room and get shit done.

I've been training for 20 years, and this is what I've learned.

My best powerlifting accomplishment in the 275-pound weight class was a 1,000-pound squat, 675-pound bench press, 700-pound deadlift, and a 2,375 total. No, I wasn't strong at all! Sure, I could waddle up to the monolift and squat, but I couldn't do anything else. Really, all I could do was squat, bench, and deadlift.

Every study that's been done shows a linear link between increased caloric intake and lower lifespan. These studies haven't been done on people but almost every other form of life.

Everyone needs to know the truth. Not everyone needs to earn a living from labor or be a street brawler.

i used to be yolked in. I spent my entire twenties in the gym sucking down whey shakes. It gets old and your joints pay for it

But are calories burned taken into account?

came here from /fit/. my life was a lot more fun and simple before I came to Sup Forums. fuck the kikes tho:(

If you think having muscles means they're burning calories off then you have the wrong impression.

Someone who is really strong and bulky and needs to eat 5,000 calories per day, even if they are cut and attractive, is still eating 5,000 calories per day to maintain that bulk.

Leaf is correct.

Stop fapping. Get to the gym

1000lb club right here famalam

Im otter mode. Sigh. No traps.

But I do lift - and I'm 6'4" with a nine inch cock, so I don't have any of your problems OP

d-don't get strong enough to defend yourself and take state control! wtf goyim no!!
This.
CHARGE AHEAD, NO RETREAT, NO MERCY, NONE SHALL LIVE

And I don't work at taco bell. I don't have a job so jokes on you.

What is the point of lifting over being a lean runner? The latter seems more useful desu.

>What is the point of lifting over being a lean runner? The latter seems more useful desu.
t. soyboy

Just get a gun. A toddler could take down the worlds strongest man with one.

[citation needed]

>one makes you an attractive mate with high test which allows you to procreate easier

>the other makes you look like a starving nigger who can move fast

gee, I wonder which one is more useful?

So the purpose of lifting weights is to fuck whores like some degenerate?

It's to look attractive. Whether that means you fuck whores, or fuck one woman to procreate is up to you, friendo.

Lmao3.5plate should have him posing with more weight

Settling a persistent scientific controversy, a 27 yr long-awaited report shows that restricting calories does indeed help rhesus monkeys live longer, healthier lives

nature.com/articles/ncomms14063

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851235/
First result on google many others like it.

If you need to look like the OP picture to get women, you need to reevaluate your career choice in life bud.

Image fucked up

Weighted dumbbells. Fuck going to a gym. Run and get good at shooting a rifle.

Why would you not take care of yourself you fucking skinnyfat loser

I do take care of myself. I eat right and run every morning. Lifting is just a waste of time, money and is pure vanity though.

1000lb club is bare minimum not to be dyel mode?

Lmao 365 pussy

While I agree lifting for the sake to look swole is vain, I believe lifting is a great gateway into living a more healthy life in general and is also good for your mental fortitude

Correct. Japanese are an example

> being that jacked for lmao 3.5 plate

I DO CROSSFIT SO I HAVE FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH AND CAN FLIP TIRES LIKE AN BOSS

yes but do those studies include people who have lean body mass that necessitates increased caloric intake?

These studies aren't done on humans.

I lift but Sup Forums really isn't the place for these threads.

SAGE

Is it why there are millions of Holocaust survivors still around?

How about instead of lifting you go do a real job like a man