Well I guess if you'll gonna die anyway...

Well I guess if you'll gonna die anyway. You only have one chance to use your anime power you want to try before your death. Show me your power, Sup Forums.

O

MY

RUBBER

frosted butts

So i can reincarnate in a ginger loli

O MY DAINSLIEFS

O
MY
FUCK

Crazy Slots is truly the best.

I would break out into a monologue that would make everyone become friends so no dying is to be had.

So what was the problem here? It was shown time and time again that Nen can be used after death.

Pumping your heart and lungs isn't enough to come back from the dead

>It was shown time and time again
Name 5 times.

no memes, this was the actual moment HxH jumped the shark

Everyone fucking died you dumb cunt and yet they are still using nen. This prooves that I'm right. Also Netero, who already died once used his post death atomic bomb nen when he died again against meruem so you shut fuck up cunt.

didn't he get blown up

Not really since it was established early in the arc that you get reincarnated if you are eaten by the queen.

I never understood this, Kite's body was there. What did the Queen eat? His organs?

The brain

HXH is now a politics manga about togashi going insane

The power of the Power

I fucking love HxH but Hisoka coming back to life just felt like a cheap asspull. Even Alluka is more acceptable since at least she's from the dark continent.

Also fuck this stupid prince battle. I want more focus on Ging and Pariston or the Zodiacs or literally anything other than what is currently going on.