Other urls found in this thread:

majitranslations.wordpress.com/progress/maji-koi-a-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Useless dog!

Fuck you, Chris.

WANKO RULES
CHRIS DROOLS

FUCK YOU. PIECE OF SHIT.

>to be a martial artist you have to be able to throw out lasers and make tornadoes due to sheer force and will alone
Bullshit

If Wanko was truly talented, she would've defeated the gaijin easily.

Momo da best

?

Welcome to the majiverse.

Sequel where Mayucchi's trained by Hume when?

It basically becomes DBZ at higher levels

This is true.

Nothing broke, the wise man knows that she realized she can't be happy on her own and wants to emotionally manipulate you into relationship with her. 3DPDs do that!

Monkeys like you can always become servants of stronger people.

I wanna fuck the dog.

What broke?
Was it a twig in that big forest?

Wanko might not be talented, but she's nice and not a bitch

>talking shit about dog's great story of growth
>when yours is just literally "she said no so I raped her into submission"

Well, maybe if you had not lied to her for years this wouldnt have happened. Kids interests are easy to change, childhood dreams not so much. Both the master and Momo cunts, how could the villlain have the right idea about how to handle this and not the heroes?

A3 where?

CHRIS IS A GOOD GIRL!

I want a nee-san like Momoyo

majitranslations.wordpress.com/progress/maji-koi-a-3/

Talent is a meme.

Chris and Momoyo are the best because you have to earn their love. The others kind of just fall into your lap.

Momoyo was bullshit. I spent all that time going for an aggressive nee-san and she turns into a cock slave.

Wait, someone is doing an official english release of Majkoii?

to be fair her whole story is just her trying to make Yamato remember she wants him to walk beside her, not behind her. She wants an equal or better. When she's being aggressive she's just treating him like property.

Yoshitsune the best

>his dream isn't to break a strong, agressive, woman using the cock

I assumed Wanko's arc is akin to the dudes you knew in highschool who wanted to go pro but you know they just wouldn't make it because of genetics. You can learn to draw through hard work but you need to win the genetic lottery to be an athlete.

I don't often get sad at story developments, but seeing Wanko be genki throughout the entire VN and then breaking down like this really hurt.

JAST

wan wan~

Threadly reminder

One day I will play this. Fucking backlog.

to be fair her scenes in S were among the hottest and I don't even like her. That SM play was legendary.

And then knowing when you restart the game and choose another route that she will never be helped, and that you won't be there to console her when she breaks down.

This is why I couldn't proceed past her route.
I get attached to the first girl I pick.

She can't be helped.

It's been a very very long time since I last came to this board, has that translator bro finished Miyako route yet? I remember it being stuck at like 85% or something

I missed you guys

Some guys just want to walk behind their girls and support her, not to be a leader, and have their girls own the cocks, not to be broken by the penis.

Seriously? Yes. Majikoi is done. Majikoi S is done. Two out of the five A releases are done.

Here's the thing though; SHE wanted an equal. I get what you're saying but she was already an aggressive slut in story. Having a man to walk behind or beside is obviously going to make her legs go weak.

She will never find genuine happiness.

According to Mayucchi's dad, her training at the temple was really bad.

Wanko's or Mayucchi's?

Mayucchi's dad, the Sword Saint.

He probably meant Wanko's training or Mayucchi's training.

Oh right, i was talking about Wanko's training.

In random news the majikoi A visual fanbook is out, scans never.

>Majikoi
>bullshit

Pick 2, Mr. Holmes.

Can anyone stop her?

I remember Momo and Mayu having cute nipples.

>Lets take a girl that tries harder than anyone and will never ever give up
>And then break her, completely and utterly break her