Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

>look on the catalog
>no vrains thread
lets fix that, also reminder that we will get more Aoi this week, so it's automatically an improvement

I pulled a Firewall Dragon yesterday.

i wonder how long it will take to Links to actually dominate the game, they are a non factor as of now

bump before going to bed

Posting real Kotori

Aoi a pure
Kotori a bait

Ono killed yugioh

What kind of pantsu does kotori wear?

The type that pleases Yuma's dick

Does you waifu have a perfect rack?

Mine does.

nighty night, user-chan

No rack. Her puberty was a dud.

Amen to that. DFC a best.

Who will win the duel vr/a/ins?

Shhh! Yusaku is sleeping!!

12 episodes and only 5 archetypes showcased so far, its been awhile since that happened.

Archetypes were a mistake. I'm glad it's like this.

You should have sticked to Aki or Carly in the first place.

So when is Yusaku going to make a loop with Firewall?

What the fuck wrong w his phineas and ferb lookin ass nose

Lmao have fun with the firewall reprint apocalypse soon

There's a reprint apoocolypse?

the nose is not the problem, it's the lack of chin

Backup secretary doesn't have a smile, she doesn't do appeal

This thread doesn't have enough autist love, let's change that.

why don't we have a discord

Once the anime gets more intersteing.

Because it's stupid?
Why would you even need a discord? If you want to discuss the anime just do it in the thread. It promotes even more generalfaggotry as well.

>that shitty ass Kaiba posture

Is this the power of card games?

We might as well since the waifufags take up majority of the activity and the threads are generally always dead

I've been meaning to say, pic related is a plot hole - right? How would you summon Ra without the holograms?

Is 15 bucks really that much to you that you prefer to read that duwang tier shit?

fuck no

The threads are dead because no one has anything to talk about or wants to talk about something. If discussion is dead here would would it be alive in the discord. (Yeah, I get that in discord people can reply to old posts that would have long died along with the thread)
Waifufags are the majority because they bump the thread with their stuff, that almost no one cares about, because apparently the thread dying is bad.
Just let the thread die and if you want to discuss something just create a new one. Threads that provoke instruction are the ones that have a specific subject to talk about and the discussion evolves from there. Threads that are to discuss some vague subject last either because of the enthusiasm of the posters or because there's new material about what the thread is about and that provokes discussion on various subjects. Vrains lacks both enthusiasm and new material.

Admittedly, the amount that some of the fan translations suck has ruined a lot of the Battle City finals for me.

tldr pls

Reminder there are only 5 non-oneshot girls in all of Yugioh who HAVEN'T been mindhacked

If threads are dead so will be the discord. Waifufags necrobump. Discord is generalfaggotry.

SOON

Nah, Akira is cool with playmaker, he won't try to beat him up anymore.

Will Yusaku punch Akira though

>《Destiny Draw!!
>3 reasons to win no matter what!!》

>First Paragraph: Playmaker who is in a predicament has 3 reasons to win!
This time those three reasons are ?!

>(LABEL) Aoi this week!
(HEADER)Will she open her eyes?!

>(PARAGRAPH) To get Revolver's removal program, Playmaker has to fight him. Will the comatose Zaizen Aoi be able to wake up safely...?!

>15 hours ago
>40 posts

The Revolver duels sucked that much that we reached the point where we just talk about how there's nothing to talk about

>3 reasons to win no matter what!!》
This is ridiculous, in a good way.

Aoi is so close to waking up, I can almost savor it.
*Licks screen*

yeah at the end of the episode and then the next episode will have focus on something else.

Okay fine. Post who you think taught Yusaku the 3 reasons shit. Post what you think Shoichi's deck is. Post whether or not you think Yusaku is a cyborg/something computer-related because of his Link Sense.

S-shut up, she'll join team playmaker in the next few episodes, r-right?
But now that I think about it, what could happen next?
Yusaku realizing he needs allys to fight Hanoi, recruitment mini arc, ghost girl episodes (she still hasn't dueled.), minor villian setup arc?

Mai
Serenity
Isis
Yugi's mom

That's 4 from the original manga alone and if you count Millennium world as not being oneshot then I could probably double the length of this list. As for examples from the anime, I imagine that would be even easier since a few of the filler characters tend to get reused (e.g. Rebecca).

>Mai

>yugis mom
Who?

GAME ON

When will the next bullshit moment happen? something that tops even pedulumnization

To be honest, Vrains is still pretty unspectacular.

Aoi

what episode does ghost girl get exorcised

Ishizu
Rebecca
Blair
Sherry
Anna
and guess Serenity makes 6

yeah, this is the slowest start a YGO series has ever had, GX was comfy and Zexal was just dumb fun

the first one seemed pretty slow as well.

who will be milking mommy?

episode previews when?

That didn't happen in the manga and if memory serves the Orichalcos was only mind control in the dub (in the sub it was more like the manga's shadow games, i.e. it just brought out the worst of you).

>he's only watched the dub

>Sherry
>Anna
Is it really so bad that we can't even make a list of 5 from each anime? My knowledge of GX isn't the best but at least for 5Ds we've got some of the people from the first arc and some of the girls who had a crush on Jack.

about 3pm brit time

We can but the characters on that list would be so minor that there's no point

For Zexal you have Anna, Akari, Ena, Droite (mindfucked but not actually hacked), Kotori's two friends, etc.

I have been watching GX and 5D's at the same time, currently I finished the first 64 episodes of 5D's and the first 20 of GX, the duel dynamic really changed a lot, GX duels feel too basic now, very few turns have 2 or more summonings while in 5D's having 3 in the same turn is nothing

Yusaku is dueling Ghost Girl in 14 and 15

>Playmaker analyzes Ghost Girl.

Source : your arse

Episode 13: 激闘の記録 – Gekitō no Kiroku
(Record of the Fierce Battle)
Yusaku analyzes the information about Ignis together with Kusanagi, but…

Episode 14: ゴーストガールの誘い – Gōsuto Gāru no Sasoi
(Ghost Girl’s Invitation)
Yusaku Duels against Ghost Girl.

Episode 15: 闇に忍ぶオルターガイスト – Yami ni Shinobu Orutāgaisuto
(The Altergeists Lurking in the Darkness)
Playmaker analyzes Ghost Girl.

But user waifuposting is anything but an improvement, it's automatically a declinement in discussion in yugioh threads.

All three episodes sound like filler

There better be some important revelation

>discussion
>in yugioh threads
The ultimate meme. But at least it's almost episode day so if the ep is good enough maybe it will generate some discussion or some more lewd Ghost Girl screenshots.

That new odd-eyes sounds like shit.

Tfw barely any art of your waifu so you draw your own

Cute!

Fuckin phone goddamnit

ABC's have been getting tops lately, with several Links in their ED, including Varrel Load. Stargrails also topped this week.

>ghost girl is a 2-3 parter

It is shit
>Requires Dark Rebellion,Clear Wing and Starving Venom out all at once on the field
>Has to be in the hand
>Can only be special summoned in this way
>Attack and defense linked to the opponent's life
>blasts all other cards in the grave and the field into their respective decks
>No protection at all
>No negation at all

I am pretty sure her duel won't actually start until the end of episode 14 and end on 15

I was wondering why Yusaku would even duel her, then I remembered hot dog bro probably wants to find out her real identity

>stargrails topped

That's great to hear, but why the fuck are most of cards for the archetype so fucking rare?! Only the normal monsters and the spells/traps are commons.

>Playmaker analyzes Ghost Girl
LEWD

Hot Dog is gonna be a huge liability in the end, even if he isn't secretly a villain. I initially though that Yusaku would be the one to fuck up thanks to his concerns about Aoi, but seeing Hot Dog lusting after a literal spy is gonna be what busts their operation open. Either way, pussy is a hell of a drug.

>Either way, pussy is a hell of a drug.
don't want to become a wizard man

It's either wizardhood, or having your food truck raided because the qt ninja sucking your hot dog happened to peek and see a shitload of computers hidden in the back. And in Yusaku's case, Aoi seems like the kind of girl to stalk someone home if she's bored enough.

>Yusaku and Shoichi's adventure is ruined because they let girls into their boyz only club
Goddamnit

Aoi seems more confrontational rather than sneaky. Either way a alliance with Emma seems like a really bad idea considering she has no loyalty, unless Yusaku really turns out to be her little brother

What I really want to find out is if Akira will get to keep his job and if sister complex will get the best of him and he ends up locking up Aoi somewhere or sending her away after this incident for her "protection"

Holy shit. That's straight garbage.

>Aoi seems more confrontational rather than sneaky
You're right, I can see her rapid-firing questions to Yusaku about:
>where he lives
>what he does
>does he have a job
>does he have a car
>where did he get that Duel Disk and why did he program the AI to hit on other Duel Disks' AI's, is he a creep or something
>why did he come to this school if he's doing so badly and not paying attention
>he still hasn't properly answered my question about why he joined the Duel Club yet
>how did he find me on the roof
>did he touch me anywhere weird when he was carrying me to hospital
etc. etc. More than Yusaku's autism can handle

I thought you were talking about the legendary dragons odd eyes and the org only updated just now.
We'll see the details and maybe if it's lvl 10 it can be used with A Wild Monster appears.

>splerg out that yusaku is playmaker and that both are you are hackers
doesn't matter got that pucci

Oh, we won't know what Odd Eyes Pendant Dragon does until October or November, TCG doesn't have early spoilers, One thing's for certain,tho, it and Dark Magician the Dragon Knight are gonna suck and if that rumor about DP19 containing Neos and Crystal Beast support is true, all hopes are on the Cyber fusion.

New ED tomorrow right?