What went right with Danganronpa 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/man-thought-brain-dead-wakes-12-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes

I think we all know what DR3 did right.

What happened in this manga?
I dropped it at chapter 5

The threads on Sup Forums and Juzo boys.

Openings and endings, Juzo and

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went MMA with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

killer killer kills killer killer killer

i missed you

Showed the greatest smile ever

In the anime itself, nothing. They wasted all their opportunity to do something good.
Outside of the anime however, the threads on Sup Forums were gems at the time. Juzo boys, conspiracy theories, salt being mined every new episode.
That was the only thing that made it bearable while it was aired.

I loved the shitstorm on Sup Forums when juzo returned from the dead to save the day. One of my most memorable moments from that season.

The OST was pretty good.

Asspull Asspull

Shut the fuck up retard

reminder

Literally only the threads. Whilst the anime ended up being a huge ass disappointment. DR3 threads were some of the best threads I've witnessed on Sup Forums.

Mukuro clones

I want to protect that goofy grin

This

Death. Death.
Juzo, our boy.
His friend from school was being a fuck.
Girlfriend has bomb attached to her neck via collar
He cuts off her head with such precision, the collar gets removed and her head sticks back on.
Locker MC is Killer killer.
Titties onee-chan and Edge lord get together and fuck.

The cute nurse girl.

Everything Nagito

Monaka.

>tfw we never got the chance to meet mute wheelchair girl since she died before the plot even started

1) Lewd Mikan
2) Juzo Boys
3) Komaeda with his gun
4) "Kill yourself Naegi my man"
5) Punished Munakata
She show was a wild ride and I would have liked it if they hadn't taken a shit one the SDR2 ending.

The truly bad thing DR3 had was Ryota
Just remove Ryota and rewrite the plot

Sup Forums

best girl winning

Then the anime isn't as bad anymore

You retards who think it shat on the DR2 ending either didn't actually read it or are genuinely mentally impaired.

fpbp

You know what.

>trust no-one, not even yourself

>Well, those guys died, they won't come back, you'll have to live with this, just like the survivors of the 1st game....
>LOL JK, they're all alive because hinata asspulled it.

It didn't ruin the ending but the whole "they were all hypnotized" completely undermined the backstory to DR2 (and UDG),

Up until that point the games had implied that Junko had created a worldwide cult purely through her charisma. She was portrayed as someone as someone who would inspire extreme fanaticism through her personality and her ability to manipulate people. Having it just go "oh, she hypnotised half the world" is shit and lazy.

>those guys died
The ending of 2 said that they didn't die. You bitch about 3 undermining the ending, but the point you're bitching about is in 2.

>You know wide

- Kuzuryuu's sister was hot
- Chiaki died
- Chiaki's execution
- more Mukuro (and not the moeblob IF version)

Because vegetables never wake up.
westernjournalism.com/man-thought-brain-dead-wakes-12-years/

Sorry, they ended as vegetables was more accurate.
And as said, they basically turned from a smart manipulative bitch to a deus ex machina using villain.
Pic related was what I was expecting from DR3, she could have used Fuyuhiko's sister death to slowly manipulate some of the people, and slowly corrupt the class. Chiaki's death should have been the end of the processus, basically forcing them to kill their last friend that didn't fell to despair.
Here it was just, "I killed your best friend in a gruesome way, but because I added a photoshop filter over it, you're my slave now."
Like I already said, lot of wasted potential.

they basically turned her*

The point about brainwashing is absolutely right, but irrelevant to the point about the ending of 2, which couldn't have foreshadowed them all getting out as non-despairs any harder.

It's not a good show at all buuut i had a blasting watching it and see pepole's reactions.

It's one massive guilty pleasure

The imposter was great

Post Komaru

Best girl.

I would do such naught things to him (likely) dressed up as Kirigiri.

>Kyoko's dad's totally platonic male friend being a pretty cool guy
>Those five minutes of Hajime/Natsumi interaction actually being pretty nice
>SHSL Imposter screentime
That's about it really.

We got an angel called Seiko.
GREAT GOZU.
Memes
Threads
A great dub
Fit Asahina
Hitler Monaca
Imposter

Now that I remember, that one UDG episode was great, especially with the space NEET ending.

I'm crying, user.