Disinformation Campaing: Warning I'm Black

Warning: I'm Black.

Question for you White Supremacists.

Why would you intentionally try to spread false information about the Florida High School Shooter?

Examples:
1. Fake picture of an Antifa member
2. Fake Muslim Claims
3. Fake Democratic voter registration

What's the goal?

Was it to try to mislead people?
OR
Was it to destroy your own credibility and encourage other white supremacists to publicly destroy theirs also.?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
youtu.be/j1FN9rokq_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Campaign.

>Warning: I'm Black.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrr please reply
imma nigger ama
fucking garbage

i don't really think any user of this board was stupid or gullible enough to believe that disinformation, but your guy still promoted it.

or maybe it's the Jew encouraging white to publicly make fools out of themselves with super easy to debunk talking points

the credibility of any person or "news" source has been destroyed ..

You assume it was this board and not the shills that are paid to come here specifically to disorient and dis-inform. You're wrong in that assumption. Fact is, no one knows shit for sure right now and people are here with the intention of distorting anything resembling the truth. They're paid to be here.

tl;dr: It isn't us.

Here's an interview of a girl who was actually with the shooter as the event took place and she says there was definitely two shooters because the kid they're pinning it on was on the other side of the building as it was happening.

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

thanks for the insight!

they don't need a reason they just "do it for teh lulz"

Shit thread, nigger.

Wait for real?
You weren't just a derailing shill?

>what are time zones

It's the Russian hackers they are after muh facts!
>drumph

>Campaing
>I'm Black
I know

>Warning: I'm Black.
Sure you (((are))).

>fake
but not fake

Why do black people have higher rates of STDs than any other demographic in the world?

>conveniently leaves out fake maga hat instagram

Dick Tripover here with an important announcement. youtu.be/j1FN9rokq_k

I don't know about the fake news, but I know about the truth.

Time to post all CIA niggers mistakes today.

I'll start.

its pol
they always lose so they spin everything ( or at least try to ) as a huge win for them
america is essentially over

Who's this shill bitch? He wasn't enrolled in the school, he was expelled for being autistic. Why the fuck would he have been evacuating next to her

those are shills idiot. we've been getting raided all day

This incident has proven that those who cry “fake news” the loudest (like infowars) literally browse Sup Forums to regurgitate blatant misinformation just because they want to peddle a narrative. I’m disappointed in humanity today.

No man weird shit happened today. Some guy from a militia said the school shooter spaz was planning a "false flag" against liberals and put up a bunch of weird pictures. Then you had more shilling trying to push what OP is talking about.

They tried to pull the same stunt with the nigger wakanda movie that came out, and said /pol was to blame for the trolling, though there had never been a campaign St all about that movie