Re:Creators

Meteora for all and all for Meteora

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA
youtube.com/watch?v=msrS_uwHTGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, fuck meteora, Fuck that fucking fuck Garbage. Fucking infodumping garbage

Why does shiteora get more screentime than actually good creations and creators?

Imagine being the one lucky enough to touch Selesia's hand

Aliceteria is the best girl. God bless Takarada for creating her.

The perfect specimen.

no you retard, either the mod deleted it because of OP putting that epic meme in the OP or OP got banned and all of his posts got deleted

Indeed.

This girl triggers the autists.

Is Meteora a Mary Sue?

mostly garbage user though

Well what you gotta do with all that power? Keep it to yourself? No, you become a powerhungry mod and excercise that power

what else got deleted?

>has google book from the start
>all her claims are correct and everyone follows her
>has the most screentime and author jerks her off
>gets holopsicon power
>narrates the recap episode and gets all the spotlight to herself while making "quirky" jokes and comments
>hijacks the merch
Yes.

Anyway. Here are the chants Meteora used for her spells. There's been a few alchemy references in the older ones, I'm assuming these are related too.

>The border between Nigred and Alped turns to ash.
>Celebrations of the Grand Grimoire lead the resonance of the stars.
>The border between the occult and daybreak...
>shall bring light.

>We also shall run along the yoke of the Holopsicon.
>On the day of the Heptameron dust shall return to the giant tree.

>With the incantation of the Holopsicon and wisdom, I hereby declare...
>Come forth, Vogelchevalier!

She's a garbage, a garbage who takes from others and is a secret evil garbage with a hidden garbage agenda

>"quirky" jokes and comments
They were pretty funny though.

Now the garbage gets even more powerful and is granted holopsicon powers by the government? I hope the government regrets their garbage decision

Looks like he got deleted now, and I think I'm just about next.

Okay,
If Altair got summoned into a holy grail war
What servant is she going to be summoned as
And how overpowered is she going to be in fuyuki compared to other servants

Caster should fit but I feel Avenger would be the right choice considering her story

shouldn't it be nigredo and albedo?

Aliceteria is my wife.

Utskushii.

Amazon does it again.

cute

This incation
Regret? How much Will they regret it?

What girl. I only see garbage and retarded garbagefags desperately defending the garbage.

Underpowered as fuck. Servants powers are derived from their fame.
Outside of some internet fanboys, nobody knew who she was. Even proffesional artists didn't know about her.

My wife Meteora is so cute

She would shit on all of the servants in existence.

Garbage user is getting more obnoxious than usual

If you keep complaining about her, just drop the anime already, you should've done this ten episodes ago.

Autists? Oh you mean garbage trash and desperate garbage fags defending this garbage

The best moment in the episode.

>the day of heptameron
Is this Sunday or Monday? I suppose it depends on when you start counting.

that 's the saddest and most pathetic ass I've seen in anime.

Never I've seen a cuter butt.

And miss the change the see how the garbage can become more rubbish and point it out to the garbagefags?
I still can hope for other characters will get more screentime than that garbage, can I?

You doubted in the last thread that Matsubara and Marine would do anything about Charon all because of Meteora's screentime. If you're going to keep thinking like this, give up already. You're acting as if Meteora is everything to blame when every other character are as much flawed as her regardless of how many times they have shown up on screen.

let's trigger Meteora haters

>when every other character are as much flawed as her
How could any other characters have flaws as much as that garbage Mary Sue? Pretty sure their flaws are that their intelligent are low and the jobbed much more than the garbage. And now the garbage is the strongest and the wisest because of the Holopsicon.
>regardless of how many times they have shown up on screen.
They don't appear as much as the garbage though.

Nice quads, but why are you posting a garbage? Do you intend to trigger the garbage hater because you were triggered when the garbage is hated?

A figure nobody will buy?

Pre-ordered.

Perfect figure for a perfect figure.

Meteora pads her chest?

They needed a selling point for the figure since her design has no appeal.

It appeals to pedophiles like Rui.

She pads her butt.

Why do you care so much about how powerful the characters are? It's obviously clear that they are weak compared to Altair and her team but they're not going to be stopped because of that fact. Meteora having the Holopsicon doesn't mean the story will end immediately, there's going to be rising tensions happening in the next six episodes.

Heh

>Aqua voices a lolicon/JC lover
pottery

Fucking kek

Sorry, but Metchinko is too ugly and hag tier for Rui. Moeblob has more of a chance with him.

I think this one is a little inaccurate. Those dumb fucks keep releasing the episodes 8 hours earlier than japan every week

chevrolet a shit.

Is it a he or a she?

it's a chevrolet

Moeblob is used goods, too bad he didn't get to meet Mamika.

Creators like the goddess herself.

What's their next original project?
A 1 cour anime with 1 introduction episode, 10 special episodes and a recap?

They will start releasing episodes bi-weekly

Not even the same guy but with few exceptions literally Jesus all-powerful omniscient benevolent characters are boring as shit and most people hate them.
It doesn't help that Meteora is an emotionally retarded NPC with monotone voice and about a third of the show's screen time is wasted on her infodumps. The worst thing is that proportion could be significantly less if her rants were less autistic and weren't in full sonkeigo all the time, it's like she is reporting to the fucking Prime Minister every time she opens her mouth.

>Meteora having the Holopsicon doesn't mean the story will end immediately
But the story will still focus on the garbage. Again, why couldn't Selesia fight with her power up instead of relying on that garbage to summon her mecha? Are the staffs trying to highlight how great and correct the garbage was in the recap episode that Selesia is weak?

Are you going to assure me that the garbage won't be the one fighting Altair (before Souta's creation comes) instead of Selesia who jobbed and suffered so much for that garbage?
The story is outright trying to sell on how great Hiroe's garbage is.WHy are you defending that garbage Mary Sue? You're either a true garbagefag of that pigfag (inosuke)

>left handed
this triggers me

Why does Selesia look like a middle aged housewife here?

WTF did they give Selesia a driver's license with her real name on it?

Selesia Dallas Multi Pass

Because her powerup was a mere sneak peak of what she's going to be like in the next volume of her story and the hype died down after a few minutes in. The stadium is already full of people so I expect another kind of popularity-based powerup happening soon.

Because that's what she is.
A old hag.

It's in Romaji

>everybody just accepts anime characters as real people
>nobody wants to purge animated abominations of entertainment

Selesia's belly wasn't show because there is an ugly scar?

She can't have Charon's babies anymore, she's done as a woman.
That's why he'll go for hime instead.

I can't wait for the weak hardly animated finale.

inb4 Wizard barrister-tier final episode
youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA

I thought she got healed.

By traditional means, not magic

WHAT THE FUCK?

Most of the show has been talking heads, how could they run out of budget? Hell, they spent THREE fucking episodes in the same room.

Why are you assuming that there was a budget to begin with?

Welcome to 4 years ago.

>I made it in time

POTTERY

youtube.com/watch?v=msrS_uwHTGg

I can't believe I enjoyed a recap episode narrated by expositeora.

You gotta believe

The production scheduling certainly is nowhere as rushed as Wizard Barristers. The show is pretty conservative with its animation, but I think they should be able to deliver some nice action cuts as done previously in action scenes.

>Romanji names on driver's licences
Is this a think in Japan?

>To add to the low budget, endless infodumps, cardboard character motivations, worst MC of all time Sota and general glacial pace of the show they added in an onsen part to one of the final episodes
Jesus christ there's so much wrong with this show I'm starting to think they're doing it on purpose

Please tell me this is bombing like Libya in 2011

If only they had waited with the onsen episode until the OVA.

>implying we are getting OVAs

>implying the remaining episodes won't just be the VAs describing what would have happened had they not blown all their money on merchandising and shilling a show nobody likes.

There will be an OVA about Aliceteria and her girlfriend Mamika making out under a bridge.

Meteora is a cute tall loli.

Sounds like shit

It is shit.