Boob physics done right

Boob physics done right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNDeD3Yj3oQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura:_Koga_Maryuin's_Last_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking destroy this robot.

Despite everything else in this short, which is absolutely gorgeous, the thing that impressed me the most was that animated reflections outside the chrome RV.

But the shirt is silly skintight.

was going to say this, shirts don't fit that way.

I really hated that robot but dammit if it wasn't well animated and dem titties

Yeah they do, form fitting tank tops are commonplace.

If only there were something called google, or WAIT.

Robot on the Road

In the time that it took you retards to scream about source I already used fucking Google, found it, downloaded it and am watching it right now.

Don't spoonfeed retards.

I genuinely hate people like you.

pfft.
in that time i impregnated ur mom, she birthed you and you came here to spout autism

Oh no, my feelings!

I don't think they normally fit to that extent.

That's just unbelievable.

kek rubber tits

Thank you, don't know what's the problem with helping, forgot this board is full of edgelords.

The ones in standard coton won't, but if they're made of the right fabric they will. It's easy enough to find this kind of fabirc in Zara or H&M. It's some kind of strechy polyester. They make most of their basic line of clothes with it. It's cheap.

This is why you use mirrorless cameras in robots.

This user knows their tanktops, yep its all about the fabric (and the size obviously)

That robot is literally just this faggot.

But you see the thing is, the cloth evidently produces folds all over her body. But the area underneath her breasts never does, even though it should.
It's the only place where the fabric is completely ignored and the artists simply drew the thing underneath.

Well to be fair, sauce wasn't hard to find. However, two posts complaining about others asking for sauce is two posts too many.

The first post simply pointed out where to find source. I'm not sure what your problem with that is.

Report him. Sometimes spoonfeeders get what they deserve.

Don't spoonfeed the retards you cockmongler.

Have you ever turned on the jiggle counter?

You two are hilarious.

>but you see the thing is, the cloth evidently produces folds all over her body
Not if it's thick enough it won't. And especially where the boobs are located, they're won't be any fold here because the fabric is streched around the shape of the breasts. Where strechy form fitting fabric is concerned folds concentrate in places where the volume of the body is thin and/or places where there are folds of skin like the armpits or the elbow.

>where there are folds of skin like the armpits or the elbow.
Or underneath those breasts.

Based Kinomod.

Obviously rotoscoped, which explains why the movements look realistic.

sauce ?

Use IQDB.

Do girls really do this?

Undress before they wash their bodies?

youtube.com/watch?v=UNDeD3Yj3oQ

thx ! for anyone else wondering mirai nikki

It makes me sad that'd you confirm my suspicions I like to think talented people exist.

>>(You)
True

Horse around and touch each other's bodies? Yes. that and more.

(You)

Actually, you're right. The short was made by animators who specialize in realistic animation. The scene in OP's post in particular was animated by the director himself who is arguably the best in the industry when it comes to animating realistic motion.

I know it's a Ghibli but which one is it?

Use WAIT.

No. Maybe if they're drunk they'll kiss but that's still rare.

>I know it's a Ghibli

>rare
>I know it's a Ghibli

Two different cases of retardation.

I'm only speaking from my own experience I say rare because I only saw that happen once or twice between friends. But maybe you have a different experience because you hung out with lesbians your whole life, I dunno anything about your life which I'm sure is fascinating but I don't care.

I loved this movie and Mitsuha's breasts are a miracle of the universe.

(S)he didn't wear a bra did (s)he?
Damn, I didn't notice it at all

>roasties got butthurt over this short

shut up no one cares

lmao, it's Skyrim boob physics mod tier.

>roasties

Fuck off.

>the physics are worse the smaller the breasts are
True suffering.

Sup, cunts. Go cry more about muuh objectivism

Dude just get out to a disco once in your life, the world is full of sluts.

I did, It's boring as fuck, I thought I was going to die.

I came here to post this

You have to go there with some friends, not alone. I agree, it's boring as fuck, especially because almost all the music they use is trash nowadays.

Oh I went there with friends I would never go alone. It's just that my favourite part of being with friends is speaking to them and having nice discussions and you can't do that in those god forsaken places.

Source?

Read the filename.

Wait is suggesting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura:_Koga_Maryuin's_Last_War

Which is clearly wrong for OP

Use google on OP's thumbnail.

Took me a good minute on my phone but thanks

>gainaxing

No one even remembers what gainaxing means.

Wew, that hurt to watch, this kind of motion looks like it'd hurt.

It hurts so much my dick has gotten all swollen.

Good for you, I'm just saying.

>we gotta meet the titty quota

Thank you for not disappointing me.

PROBLEMATIC

My fuckdoll Totoro

See .

New animator expo when.

I'd concur if Google image search hadn't gone to complete shit and the best guess it can make these days is "cartoon".

what the fuck is on with the saucefags and why are they on Sup Forums

The saucefags are where the boobs are.

someone needs to post titcow dodging the sniper bullet

Nice roto

I regularly get good results with google. I suspect that most people who claim that google is shit now haven't even bothered trying it, and are just using it as an excuse. But of course it's also possible that their particular google server sucks dicks or maybe their general search history confuses google.
In any case, there are many search engines that are not google and that are also working. You have no excuse.

bump for boobs

sauce?

READ THE FUCKING FILENAME

Off yourself.

Don't be retarded, anyone would hate your posts because you sound like some bitter /r9k/ retard

>I'll only accept information on other's experiences when it furthers my agenda of all women being lesbians!
Fuck off retard, there's an entire board for your deluded and pathetic kind.

I only noticed after rewatching today that they bothered to draw pubes on her.

Didn't the robot rape other women or something?

>Ghibli

Is this rotoscoped? It looks rotoscoped.

"She" dont wear bra because "she" is really a man and men dont know why bras are important. Same that and because MALE animators think boobs are hilarious water ballons