JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

>still no harem chapter in JJL

What the fuck?

Araki is above such mundane marketing ploys.

Best Jojo coming through now

So hes ok with Child rape, regular rape but not with harem?

JJL is already harem shit

Johnny is cute! I want to fuck him!

>only beats the big bad because he got lucky
>autistic
>cross dressing degenerate
>shitty stand
>becomes old and useless
>crashes planes like a fucking moron
>has an affair
>goes senile and even more retarded than he was before

But the attempted rapes have always been done in a way that doesn't make them marketable to the audience who enjoy rape. Araki doesn't do it for sexual gratification for himself or readers, it's a story element used to highlight the character of someone who would attempt rape.

>Flip flops

Might have something to do with the fact that a lot of the girls that are around Josuke are "family," and in one case, literally related by blood.

If Kira can't know that time has been looped, how did he even know he gained the ability in the first place that night?

He knows
He just doesn't know when it's happening

He does know, though.

I want it all.

He probably activated it himself the first time when he killed Hayato, that's why he remembers it.

Six years...

He remembers the loop the first time because he's the one who sets the bomb and goes back in time. Because the bomb is set on someone else after that point and they are the ones detonating it, they are the ones who remember after that point and not him. That's why he thought he was in the clear after setting it on the nurse because HE went back in time and not anyone else.

He knows when he manually activates it (which is why Hayato didn't die) but he doesn't know about it when it's on autopilot.

What chapter is that overhead map on the left from?

Chapter 26 Page 2

If you mean the colour one it's from one of the Yotsuyu fight chapters. If you mean the BW one then it's from the beginning of every volume release.

Shut the fuck up retard

Whose character's cum would you guzzle

did araki ever comment on how steel ball's apparently give their users stands? how did wekapipo see d4c?

Old Joseph.

Mariah

Part 5 never ever...

why do you care so much?

>normie animeonlies will ruin best part in my lifetime

It's good

not him but because part 5 is best

What the fuck did he say?
Isn't it stated in the manga that you can gain a stand through the spin?

It was briefly touched on in that Stand Bonus chapter wedged between the Silent Way chapters. Spin is basically one of many ways of getting a Stand through mastery. People like Tonio and Aya developed their Stands through sheer passion and hard work, and if you are just as devoted to a subject as they are then you can develop a Stand based around that subject, this goes for Spin too. That said, Spin seems to tap into the same sort of dimensional force that Stands do if the abilities of Jesus are anything to go by, so mastery of the Spin is even more likely to help develop a Stand.

As for Wekapipo, that was literally just Araki forgetting as he was caught up in the moment. You could headcanon that he had developed a Stand from his mastery over the Spin and hadn't realised it or manifested it yet, since that's the same thing that happened to Gyro after he passed through the Devil's Palm.

Kakyoin, of course.

Why won't dp quit ruining JoJo already bros?

GHIACCIO

When it was stated that he could see D4C?

In one of the chapters leading up to his death he sees D4C and attempts to attack it.

So what would happen if someone started to use a combination of both hamon and the spin? Would it be ridiculously OP or would it be shit?

>Part 5 is a better Part 3
>Part 7 is a better Part 1
>Part 8 is a better Part 4

Part 9 will be a better Part _

it was shortly before he got SPONGED, d4c lunges at him and he clearly reacts

its time to ride the gio gio wave.

Same desu
It's just a panel where it's clear (or not, I don't remember) that he's looking at it

Part 8 is the last part.

I don't know why people like him so much, he's ugly as shit.

This page?
I like that there's different ways of developing Stands though.
Although if I was someone like Tonio I would a little bitter that I had to spend my life working for a stand and some cunt accidentally stabs himself with alien virus arrow and gets one.
Someone like Surviviour's user

He's silly and his introduction makes me laugh.

No he isn't.

Also, what said. He's absurd, but in a humorous way.

Kujimi....KUROshi...........SUTANDO POWAH!!!!!!!!-!

He is ugly in the manga and he looks nothing like himself in fanart. But I get it now, his personality is charming, I agree.

>Part 7 is a mix of Part 1 and Part 3 (the student & master relationship + the road trip setting)
>Part 8 is a mix of Part 2 and Part 4 (the "slice of life morioh" setting + a re-introduction of the Pillar Man/Rock People)
>Part 9 is probably going to be a mix of Part 5 and Part 6

Female Giorno confirmed?

>He is ugly in the manga
user not too many people look appealing when they're mad as Ghiaccio was

there can never be enough of giorno

>5fag being so hypersensitive about other people that he'll let other fans 'ruin' something for him
Don't go on twitter or tumblr you whiny cuck

That's Eli from Love Live

Shut the fuck up retard

Shut the fuck up retard

never heard of love live.
so i will stick with gio gio

Wait, why is the stone mask here? Is vampirism another step towards obtaining a stand?

This is what I mean about 5fag being whiny, hypersensitive children

Please tell me we won't have a repeat of those two guys a few threads ago

Shut the fuck up faggot

The mask unlocks the potential of the human brain, remember? It does it in a more biological way than a spiritual way. So if you become a vampire it probably makes attaining a Stand much easier.

But user, people are the cutest when they are in despair!

Fanart makes everyone cute. Christ I read early SBR for some Mrs Robinsons references and fanart makes him look way less creepy and softer than he is.
Ghiaccio and Melone are incredibly popular, it's pretty interesting to go back sometimes and read their fights with them being nothing.
Hell I forgot SeaKira was a doctor because I'm used to him being nothing more than a plain sailor bumming about with Josefumi in fanart.

Damo.

Was it Eli or Eri?

what happened

Blaming David for ruining JoJo is like blaming Hitler for WW2.

He was fucking elected. Blame the normalfags,

>no harem

He's probably referring to a couple of faggots that were spouting
>kid ;^)
shit at each other, for some reason they went on and on even though they're weren't even arguing about JoJo anymore.

What would your Stand be?

Why is Kira so painfully stupid?

I don't know but I really need Hey Ya! in my life.

If I posted it, I'd be called a faggot and an autist.

The World, twink Dio's edition. Was obsessed with time manipulation even as a kid.

Let's get this thing started.

a noose to hang my self with

D4C

The ability to delete anything I don't like.

I promise I won't make fun of you user.

Is Hey Ya! the most powerful stand in existence?
Super luck is the most broken ability.

Hey Ya! only encourages. Super luck was Pocoloco's thing exclusovely.

Shut your damn bitch whore mouth

It's canon that Hey Ya! Did jack shit to help Pocoloco aside from saying motivational things.

Why do you people act as if it's a great stand to have then?

post retro irony

>having a bro to motivate you isn't great

>you people
I'm telling you that it's crap and doesn't affect luck, why would I beleive that it affects luck if that's the case?

Having an actually useful stand would be motivating too. Don't you want a punch ghost?

D4C or Tusk if I could keep it as Act 4

Because sometimes encouragement is what you need most.

>>cross dressing degenerate
That's every jojo.

>The Blues Company
I actually don't mind that name.

>wheel of crimson B.I.G

>Hermit Soft Necklace

>Mandom Crazy Report

>Sticky Death Bells

I think I'll just go by SDB. Fuck's sake.

o ok

「Wire & Glass」is capable of producing a lengthy wire that can be directed as the user chooses, and can be extended for several meters. When something or someone is touched by the wire, the user may transfer them down the length of the wire by breaking them up into small pieces of glass and putting them back together at either end of the wire. The user may also transfer themselves down the length of the wire.