Did you already forget about Izetta Sup Forums?

Did you already forget about Izetta Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ssxsvh.webm
my.mixtape.moe/uscdpp.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Preposterous

Hime looks super similar to the one in Princess Principal

I forgot about it about 2 hours after finishing it. Disappointingly average anime.
>literally gave it a 5

>yuri noises intensify

I try to forget about yuribait shows the moment they stop airing.

It was garbage. Just like those other "fantasy WWII" setting animes.

This.

No, people still mention it on the Princess Principal threads.

I really wanted to like Izetta but that ending was weak as fuck.
Anyway I've moved on to PriPri. Better princess, better main girl.

Fuck you for reminding me

This looks gay

Someone post bonzai.

there is no point insisting there is anything remarkable in majorty of made anime

you just keep doing the same thing, you feel like showing off by attaching any random anime as they are never instantly popular. if they become popular at times then you abandon it. you really never cared for the anime you try to promote on this board.

How could I forget about the Archdyke and best girl Sophie?

It was kind of average and predictable, but I still thought it was okay. The threads and /k/ discussion were fun.
A real human being and a real hero.

Sophie deserved better.

my.mixtape.moe/ssxsvh.webm

Woops, wrong banzai. This one is good too.

Izethicc

It would've been so much better if it didn't try to turn the duo's glorious friendship into tired yuri, and focused more on the war. And didn't give her that crutch stone, she should've been fighting the white witch with smarts and determination, not dragonball tactics. And didn't uncripple her because lol magics, by the time epilogue rolled over I completely forgot she even had any consequences from her actions.
OST, premise and first few episodes were great, though.

>show about nazi space wizards that doesn't in a climactic minigun-weilding,big-titty-nurse dryhumping-your-leg showdown between the MC and mecha-Hitler.
No, but i'm trying my best

No payoff on the yuri bait, people talking about war plans in the middle of the forest, magic being more like powerlevels in the end, Fine being way too perfect and nice...I'm trying to forget OP, I wanted that show to be good so much.

>No payoff on the yuri bait
People seemed pretty satisfied with that broom ride scene.

I love the OST.
my.mixtape.moe/uscdpp.webm

It was good but in context of so many other series blueballing you over time you want something more.

I'm trying to, really hard, but the scars it left are too deep.

Yuri anime with serious "plots" will always sell like shit and recede into obscurity.

The same can be said about harems every season, and isekai shits are heading to the same direction.

The friend I watched this with and I talked about how maybe it could been better if they never got back in direct control of the country, keep as a guerilla story about two girls in occupied territory. Have the empire try to counter Izetta with strategy instead of just another witch. Have the emperor be just a distant figure and put more focus on the doctor.

It would've been better and more memorable if Izetta had a dick and a less girlish personality.

The anime yes. But goddamn, man.
The threads were absolute god. Lost a lot of sides from all the things that retards posted

Coining the term archedykess was the grand cresendo

I was trying to you goddamn faglord, but now I'm reliving this disappointment all over again!
Some memes were fine though.

Youjo was easily AOTS tho

Ah but that was basically ww1

Not yuri

>Yuri anime with serious "plots" will always sell like shit and recede into obscurity.
Naruheso.

I don't know about that

>yuri
There was only one relationship in that, and that was a heterosexual one.

I'm sorry about your shitpostalexia, Anonymous.
I'm genuinely, very sorry.

Of course not. I still want to fuck Izetta.

>yuribait

aka "I need to pretend this show isn't gay"

I love Izetta and her wife Fine!

This

No

>fine loves eating pie
was this a metaphor?

Making Izetta too overpowered at the beginning to the point that she can defeat an entire army by herself, so that the only thing that could counter her was an even more powerful witch was probably a big mistake.

>context of so many other series
What's the point on comparing? Judging it individually, it payoff well.

Yes, it was.

That is a fair point, but it's to always easy to just take feelings out when looking at something. I guess I just wanted them living together as Archdykess and Witch at the end.

>Judging it individually

You propose people get a lobotomy user?

>intertwined fingers
jesus christ user this is a blue board