Are friends for mindbreak?

I posted on that one

WE still need more wild Kabans

This mod is a cool guy

Last thread was terrible.

Don’t jump at conclusions nerd, post more Kabans now

Move to

Aw, man.
That's really sad. Fuck you for posting that.

Why do I care so much for all these friends, this never happened to me with anime before.

I heard there was a twitch stream marathon of the show, I guess that's where all the newfags are coming from.

Eh, they kind of dispersed like an hour into the stream.
It didn't impact us that much.

>put off watching the show because it looks like shit
>watch the first episode on a whim
>end up bingeing the whole show
kemono friends had no right to be anywhere near as good as it was. how they managed to make such an entertaining show is beyond me

I want to comfort uncomfortable Shoebill.

the living dog had its dick out. does that make it less or more sad?

Happy that you enjoyed it.

Why does Puffin eat junk food instead of fish? Why does she look like a runt?

Homeless people have anime?

It's being a good storyteller. I enjoyed a ton of shows of varying animation quality on television so it's not that hard to tolerate the janky 3D

Just realized the last thread 404d.

The new janitor staff is fucking abysmal. You -- yes you, janny -- you can suck my cock.

I'm pretty sure if animal become human, they will consume nothing but junk food and cola.

One, two, three!

How do you think if they fix the archaic smile in S2.

I miss that one guy who would just do his job and delete the shitposts. I guess it's impossible to have decent moderation with a system where people have to moderate boards they never even post on.

He also deleted a bunch of people who even talked about the last thread or him, so watch out.
Watch out me to I guess.
Why would you want to fix perfection

Welcome to youkoso japari park!!!

At least one of these janitors is on my shit list. Complained about him through the completely ineffectual complaining system and wasn't banned so at least that's something.

Whatever. Owls.

Post nice, peaceful art!

Yesterday I re-watched the anime again, man, I still get emotional at the end, everytime I see the anime I end up loving it more.

Good writing and direction beat pretty much everything else. A show can have great animation, music, VAs, etc but if the writing and direction are crap then it's a crap show with a lot of money and talent wasted on it.

I haven't even watched this anime but I browse these threads daily just to see more of this wolf girl

you should watch the anime

Her episode is one of the best.

Stop lewding.

Sandstar pregnant? Now that's an idea!

Mod probably assumed that OP was some retard doing an action with asterisks.

And he assumed correctly.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/160511293/#160515313

Let me tell you about Wolf. She's a mangaka that looks like cool nee-san type. But actually she's sly and deceitful, often getting honest and pure Giraffe in her shady hands. Don't trust her.

Gosh i wish this was canon

Dumb bird.

Indeed. Sadly, she's a pretty good comic artist.

A Friend that really likes beer.

Reptiles are good.

I just wish they all had great legs like Tsuchinoko.

Put the quality aside, it is impressive that she developed the sense of art during the Stone Age life in Japari park.
Her IQ must be relatively higher than others.

Kept you waiting huh?

I heard bear's pow is edible, which means you can eat brown bear's weapon as well?

Friends appear to be smarter in certain areas of the park where they have access to human knowledge. I imagine that after a while, their society will have developed to the point to where it would be almost indistinguishable from a normal human society, thanks to the spread of that knowledge.

Friend are not food, user.

Knowledge and creativity are different ability, in this point of view, PPP(princes) is quite amazing as well.

Dumb dog.

>yes human is food.

Does the pengi create new dance move, or they just copy the old PPP ?

You're not the Boss!

At least they arranged song for Princes part.

>honest and pure Giraffe

>Because you can't afford the budget for Kiefer Sutherland.

Old PPP could have done that as well.

Kaban please do not lewd yourself.

proximity to owls/the library determines intelligence

yeah it killed the viewers hard

Jesus christ almighty

It's a shop.
The original one asks about religions/godhoods.

This is getting serious

So I can take it that the first episode splits the viewers in to two categories?
Those who watch for three episodes first before deciding if they like it and
those who liked to jump the gun and called the anime shit?

Well played Tatsuki.

It was CR who does the stream.

Reminder that Manga Arai is smart and hates herself for being a racoon.

I just don't-

Because Tatsuki understands the proper execution of the opening sequence

The comfy music, Serval chasing Kaban, the shameless animated sliding, and the "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME" perfectly captures what kind of anime this would be and makes sure the audience knows if it will be for them or not

Moonrunes, english pls

A Japari Bun heals all Friend injuries. They don't know why.

CR can't convince people to stay after Kemono Friends's first few minutes

It's because Japariman is loaded with a type of Sandstar beneficial to Friends which heals them the same way the Black Cerulean healed using Sandstar Rho

Toki received a giant hole at the abdomen which was healed by a Japari Bun.
The work is by Atou Rie, it's quite a ride.

Four episodes in this case, I guess.

Though honestly, it should be like 2 since episode 2 is what most episodes are like, 4 is just the episode that really turns most anyone around.

It's nice except for some hiccups like ep 6 & 8.

There is literally nothing wrong with episode 6, what the heck

I want to cook for them in exchange for hugs.

Slugs REALLY like beer, so you might be able to befriend zebraslut.

>hating episode 6
>hating episode 8

SLUG*

>This thread has been pruned or deleted

Oh wow, I leave for a couple of hours and this happens. I mean sure, it was shitpost central at one point, but nothing to warrant a removal. The fuck happened?

Furfag

What does Zebra Friend have to do with Slug Friend?

I wonder which friend they used for the meat patty, also giant tomato.

It's better I missed it then.

The OP of hat thread was a retard.

You shouldn't touch Rockhopper 's nerve.

No problems there, I want to touch other parts instead.

It kind of annoys me that people miss obvious patterns with the Friends' designs.

I guess there's no actual dinosaur Friend right now (although there are reptiles like crocodiles, and Agumon is officially considered a reptile digimon), but Agumon -really- shouldn't get a Serval style outfit considering how it's not in any way a feline.

Biyomon and Gomamon are actually really neat though, fitting with existing designs for similar animals. She even has her "beak" as the lower bang.

Design is hard, though I'm not defending that (just explaining it). Mine is also extremely experience vs amateur artists.

It's funny because I got a warning for making that thread within the first 100 posts it received and they left it up.

It's easy to miss considering how subtle the designs are as it uses believable clothing with distinct styles shared amongst groups of Friends