Raildex Thread

So can Misaki's powers mess with electromasters at lower levels? Would she be able to control Misaka Worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T7xdIjiZTVQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1uv8V2sNfTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like she'd struggle with Worst, but eventually win out

why is her tits so big

That thread is fucking shit.

Worst has the benefit of Accel's thought patterns (or whatever it was he gave her in WW3) which might help her defend against mental attacks.
Yeah, no thanks.

What would happen if she tried to control LO?

Mindfuck by Will-tan

Because that's Touma's preference

Jesus christ that thread is autism

The only reason I want raildex and or index to get another season is so we can have more Misaki doujins

I made a joke about Season 3 having flip phones everywhere and everyone thought it would.
Though if I recall, Railgun S did upgrade Touma's phone to a smartphone.

Why is she so lewd?

Attention whoring is her actual personality so I guess real whoring just comes along. It is behind a lot of what she does. Though to be fair, due to her power type, she was neglected heavily by almost everyone for most of her early life.
Backstory was similar to Kotoura's.

So what the fuck happened to measure heart?

Does she have a Gel/Danbooru tag?

Thank god Misak threadi u u

>this is an average misaki fan

Can, She?

Yes

Accel eviscerates her

I would like Kamachi to explore this.

fucking gold

I want to be a lucky little boy and meet her at night

>This is how KamiKuro will be canonized
>by the time Touma dispels the mind control, Kuroko will already be addicted to the sensation of his uncultured ape cock kissing her womb.

I wish someone would make an image of Kakine in JC Staff art style.

It's a shame she's only interested in little boys. They can't even appreciate that body properly.

>“Ugh, just look at me. I let my guard down. I wonder if the day is coming when I will be forced into a serious fistfight with 120% beast mode Index or enter a drawn-out battle to the death with a dark shadowy gathering of misfortune given physical form…”
NT8 foreshadowed NT's final battle. Coronzon will be that form and will control Index.

So the last punch he delivers will be to a Coronzon controlled Index. I like this.

Well now this basically confirms it

>OT15

Would like to see Mikoto in suit and shades, like in Railgun.

>Kakine has no voice

The moment they started talking about it is basically meaning they're doing it, there's no other reason for that book to be there

What if he does though?

>voiced Fiamma is next

Misaka looks better with the flowers on her head than Uiharu.

a fair bit of this is in the game and other things iirc, but I doubt you'll get the other character outfits slapped on Mikoto part

Slow down. We don't even have Terra voice clips yet do we?

She messes with your mind to make you think they are. She's probably flat in reality.

Well Terra already has a voice

He's already got a great voice actor. And Fiamma is the only character in OT16 that needs a voice now.

Got clips?

He was in Index 2

he's the guy Acqua was talking to

She subconsciously became lewd so that Touma would notice her, too bad for that brain damage thing she did.

>too bad for that brain damage thing she did
She didn't cause the brain damage, all those jetpacked and helmeted thugs beating Touma did

I barely remember Aqua being in it except for one scene.

>The dub took out Maika being into incest

Why though?

Murica is a Christian land. And again, I thought the anime in general cut out a lot of Maika's naughtier dialogue compared to the LN.

It also took out Komoe having a crush on Touma

>Misaka-san was so mean to me I had to make Shirai-san fall for Kamijou-kun as a trick
>You turn her back, right now!
>But, Misaka-san. I was so jealous of Shirai-san that I turned her back a day after! Looks like I made my own worst rival.
>Misaka screams

Surprisingly cute irrelevant NPC

>thought she was finally given a name in the chinese game
>nope she's actually an NPC with multiple versions of her having different names

I remember when people thought the mobage gave her a name

It wasn't for Maika but was for head chief whatever.

Is there a creature less pure than White Queen?

>Misaki cucks herself yet also cucks Mikoto

Is there even a word for that? What do you call such a phenomenon?

"Hilarious"

The American dream.

SEASON 3 FUCKING SOON

>user is going to kill himself in 2 months

There has to be a way to save everybody!

I can't wait to see this blonde beauty get Mugino'd in 720p funi sub

>implying we aren't autistic enough to form our own sub group just for season 3

Why wouldn't she be able to overpower a lv 4? Why are anons entertaining the ridiculous idea that it would be remotely difficult for Misaki?

>hur hur hur
>wall vagina

Will we get Accel BTFO moments in S3?

Level does not always correlate that well. It kind of does, but Wannai would have no problem beating up Rikou.

Shut the fuck up retard

Accel blowing out others or being blown out?

The first arc has him acting as a bomber's payload while the next has someone let him win. (Albeit after much struggle)

It's a decoy for Etzali

We all know Season 3 is happening at this pont. What we should be doing is hoping that it actually covers all of OT and is a 3 cour season so it doesn't skip important shit.

Both really. Just want more of him.
He's always been the best part of this series.
youtu.be/T7xdIjiZTVQ

You fucker

I don't think this character would be as special as he is without this seiyuu.

His power was the only really interesting part of his character before his redemption. After that he became one of my favourites.

>Slaughters people begging for their lives
Forgot how much of an Edgelord Accelerator was.

They were trying to murder him and took his loli

"Kamikurocucks' dreams"

He gets his shit kicked in constantly after the first arc. Gone are the days of Accel easily taking care of shit.

It's the other way around for me. His villain complex was decent but I really started to get bored of him once he wasn't going through hell and back. I still like him, but he's my least favorite of the MC trio now.

>Strongest in the esper fighting Academy
>Has a dark and edgy past
>Is a sadistic fuck
Is he the Coldsteel of Raildex?

>feeling this threatened by a meme ship

>tch, nothing personnel, hero
Without a doubt

He had the right idea. Not killing his enemies immediately was how he got brain damaged

>projecting

If you try to fight him, you'll have
>no personnel left

Nah, he's Hulk of Raildex.

Is there any Accel lines we should be excited to be hearing from this volume in the mobage?

vocaroo.com/i/s1uv8V2sNfTs

People that seriously ship Touma (especially ones who who care just for him being a trophy for "their girl") are the most insecure people of this fanbase, what were you expecting?