Does this really look like the face of a killer to you, Sup Forums?

does this really look like the face of a killer to you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921
ssristories.net/school-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=g1pGIjLfVB4
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A&feature=youtu.be
i.4cdn.org/gif/1518679374968.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJ4JDXZsHQ
youtu.be/j1FN9rokq_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya

>does this really look like the face of a killer to you, Sup Forums?

JROTC good boy taking one for the team

mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

He was the patsy. Witness confirms she talked to the suspect while shooting was going on.

twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921

This looks like the killer, in a bodybag.

Other dude is just an autist patsy, they need him to craft a narrative.

>tuckorb barlson says we need army in the schools now

Looks like the face of a bullied kid so yes

Look at those eyes. I wonder what kind of drug mixture hes on.

i see just vague fuck up face. no regrets. just. as if he were caught fapping or something

>JROTC
kek probably a manlet aswell

looks sedated

I once knew a ginger spic. He's in jail now for murder. ( he killed someone with a hammer.)

Yes. Definitely him. ANTIFA confirmed.

haha holy shit.

wierd edgy kid who didn't fit in anywhere....
Yes.

Any word on where he got the guns, and single mother syndrome ?

Oh man

Holy fuck those eyebrows are HUGE

he looks a little angry and dissociated

>they need him to craft a narrative.
If there is any false flag/psyop going on (which I don't quite believe), it's probably to cover for the huge story about Buzzfeed suing the DNC because they got a libel suit over the Steele dossier from a russian guy that was mentioned in the dossier. It would force them to prove the dossier is true.

It received almost no attention and then was eclipsed by this school shooting.

Not him, stop pushing disinfo.

Jarao Teecee is the real/2nd shooter. Jebus is a patsy.

why does the girl make it sound like Nick is just chilling with everyone else & chatting with the girl as they all get shuffled outside?

JROTC = Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps

His parents certainly killed the genepool.

jesus christ she sounds dumb as a sack of doorknobs

Yes. Look at those weird eyes and the fish mouth with the odd hair to cap it all off. A literal freakshow, and, at 5 ft 8 inches tall he is a manlet.

Incorrect

Sam Hyde is the real shooter.

>twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921

ah fuck
from this to other dodgy vids wtf is going on

>This looks like the killer, in a bodybag.

Its a police dog you retard.

Because that's probably what happened, he's the fall guy. The shooter is dead an in the back of that white pickup.

>my ancestors are smiling at me, imperials.

Where the signs that he was armed?

I heard Trump called his school a shithole.
I am making a dossier on it right now to give to CNN and FBI.

If he was a patsy, then would he proclaim innocence? Usually, patsies kill themselves we never really get to this point.

Looks like a patsy

Go back to sleep brittbong, you're still high as fuck.

Yep

he was 5'8 lmao

wtf, did they shoot their own dog?

Nope looks like a bad shoop to turn him into a manlett

Looks like a beaner to me. Doesn't matter though he was a patsy. He was arrested like 15 minutes away at his home. Why were there reporters at his home? FALSE FLAG

Some student said they had a school shooting drills earlier where the cops used blanks. What time of school is this? Holocaust class? School shooting drills? and whose body is that being loaded onto the white truck?

She sounds dumb but she seems to know more than she’s letting on. She said “I saw nick, he looked...well I better not say”

Anyone can be a killer with the right social conditioning and pharmaceuticals. As usual, nobody brings this up, just "muh gun control"

ssristories.net/school-shootings/

Thank god he's alive. People should demand to know what prescriptions he's on, if any.

is he even the shooter though?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1pGIjLfVB4

That pic is irrelevant and unrelated,

thats not him you monkey

Bundy looks like a fucking insurance salesman.

He looked fine. That’s what she was gonna say. She is laughing because she knows for a fact she wasn’t in any danger. The shots were coming from the other side of the building

>she seems to know more than she’s letting on
Yea, she knows it was fake and gay but she wants to get likes on insta-gram so shes playing along.

He reminds me of loltyler1 for some reason.

No. Looks like he has no idea what's going on.
So far two students have said 2 shooter

lol imagine how much thi is bothering that goy

this is surreal, main thing is why does she smile? She doesn't seem to take it seriously.

Maybe this is just the attitude of young people? Maybe she is happy for some attention? I don't fully understand her reaction but I do understand people act weird under circumstances like this.

Abso-fucking-lutley

"he seemed very...i dont know what the word i want to say is"

not black or a migration patrol why he would? lol

well she said they walked out the together with her class while there was shooting on the other side of the school?
jeebus

My parents had a tennant that looked like bundy. He was a really nice single guy in his 30s too. We were on eggshells for like a year before he brought home a fucking hot college dropout that he started to bag on the regular. My parents wanted to bitch about their strict one person policy in their rent contract but they were honestly glad he wasn't a loner anymore and didn't seem like the serial killer as much. Would such to look just like an infamous serial killer man.

It's a funny and surreal situation. I would be smiling too.
I wouldn't care that people got shot unless they were close friends. Not sure about her.

she said she did not see any guns or any wounded people. She was not exposed to anything traumatic. She is smirking because she is like wtf, i was walking with him talking to him how was he the shooter.

here's a clearer pic of shooter

Looks like a juggalo desu.

yeah. it looks exactly like that. lol

>2

3 now. Black kid, glasses kid, and blonde

y you spreading missinformation? What's your end game?

did you not check infowars?

huge campaign to say he was antifa is going on

It's funny to mess with commies

youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A&feature=youtu.be

30 seconds in

>He shot up the school
>*giggles*

Who are you working for?

Why are you trying to shill for this "communist"?

He's a professional provocateur whose handlers hired him to carry out today's attack in Florida.

His "autism" is just a cover for all the MKULTRA drugs they keep him on.

He used to be a "libertarian" that helped bring down Cantwell. Google his name, he has a connection to him.

Watch, the guy thy arrested in Florida will be the fallguy (or fallgoy) and look nothing like the guy this Fontaine guy!!

el oh el

El Ogro de los Estados Unidos.

it's because some conspiracy theory clown coaxed his girlfriend into making this video?
tell me: does the interviewer not strike you as odd also?
i could make this very same kind of video for the next event. it's complete shit and it's so depressing that this type of thing works.

what a soy boy

Deus mia! El esclavo de la mossado...

Smiling is not too unnatural. Smiling is also semi aggressive. I guess at the point of the interview she would know if she lost any friends.

Makes sense too.

We very rarely get any footage of people after these events so it's hard to understand a "typical" reaction. People after las vegas seemed desperate to escape, then there was also the medic guy who was kind of larping as a triage. After some terrorist bombing in europe (brussels) they were crying out ( i.4cdn.org/gif/1518679374968.webm ). A kid like her is probably too young to appropriately respond to the situation, and at this point was probably feeling relief to be out of it.

>mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
See this: Cruz doesn't exist. Fontaine was the real shooter and it will be pinned on a patsy.

After every false flag, there is an endless supply of people ready to contradict whatever your gut tells you about these interviews

> you don’t know how you would react in that saituation. Only I known how you would react and it’s exacty the opposite of what you thought.

>That girl is just a blonde ditz and is too stupid to know what happened

No fucker she was chillin with the patsy and she is laughing because to her, the notion that he is the shooter is rediculous

That’s how I felt when I saw the laugh. She knows he didn’t do it.

if he was wearing a gas mask his face would be red as fuck and sweaty and hair wet from sweat

Not even close to looking like him

Fakeee

Then she needs to get on alex jones. I reuploaded the inverview here.
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJ4JDXZsHQ

ticks all the boxes for a school shooter. NOT a false flag

>Then she needs to get on alex jones
Alex Jones is a zionist shill. I bet you are at least 40 years old? Stop watching zionist trash like infowars and learn to do research on your own so you don't get the taint of filterman. He traps your mind in his "approved topics" bubble.

>laptop gets shot 3 times
>dosent get blown to pieces or at least knocked off the table
>kid got up and went across the room to get this pic?

Hmm

You know this fag probably lurked /k/

This dudes confidence is something to aspire too.

If you aren't lurking in /k/ you are an unarmed faggot and deserve to die when the race war starts.

Oh yeah and the one laptop that’s hit is the only one that isn’t facing the shooter hmm

La Creatura...

who is that? mit romney?

Yep, sure does

Link to video plz

>Eagles fan

That means not white.

Looks like an ordinary Mutt to me.

Google will have a backpack bomb tomorrow however, watch this. youtu.be/j1FN9rokq_k