How do i ungay my son? i found out through another parent that apparently his valentine was another boy from his class

how do i ungay my son? i found out through another parent that apparently his valentine was another boy from his class.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed. its like when you joked about retards growing up then realizing that karma might come back claim your child. i never liked gays, but maybe god is punishing me.

pay another boy to suck his soft young cock

Nothing wrong with being gay, just don't let him become some cucked faggot

"I am not gay because the word gay connotes so much more than same-sex desire,” Donovan announced, under a pseudonym, on the first page of 2006’s Androphilia: A Manifesto: Rejecting the Gay Identity, Reclaiming Masculinity (echoing, probably unintentionally, the speech Tony Kushner wrote for Roy Cohn in Angels in America). “The word gay describes a whole cultural and political movement that promotes anti-male feminism, victim mentality, and leftist politics.” He appropriated a new term, androphile, to describe a man whose love of masculinity includes sex with other men."

that nigga sounds gay as fuuuck dog

Expose him to girls. Organise events with girls, talk to him about family and children. Or buy him a hooker.
That's all i can come up with.
You probably won't get answers here.
Just do not get too pushy or he will go full rebellion against you. And your son is probably allready being brainwashed rhrough socmedia or teachers, you probably should check that.
S for support.

probably caught it from you

How old is he?

Be a good father and support him. Don't let him become a flaming fag though.
>How do I ungay my son?
Lmao.

Disown and make a new kid

If you be too harsh on him he would "This is a rebellion I rebel"

call Uncle Mike

maybe teach him a lesson and fuck him all romantic like.

This. Makes another son, it's aready too late for this one.

the part i hate just as much is my wife hid this from me. its not like i go around cursing the gays. why would she keep it a secret? im not going to discuss because it feels all hopeless right now.

my family's trust is gone. my wife isn't very liberal, but she would defend her son at all costs. my son would hate me for hating his ways. no one to turn to at this point.

Grow a pair and deal with it.

Just let him be.
There isn't any way to ungay him.

Dont let him go to pride or be a femy bitch....your sexuality is not your identity its like a foot note

TELL HIM GREEKS LOVE NAMBLA

One day tell him
"Dont you want to find the mother of your children, son?"

Don't listen to this FAGGOT.

he will give you aids

beat his ass, I bet your faggot son would like it

>How do I ungay my son?
>The state of brainlets

I guess 4/pol/ really is full of middle-aged boomer retards.

Quads of truth.

Nah, disown him user. Faggotry is a sin

You gotta ass fuck him so violently he never craves gay sex ever again. Dont question it, go be a good father to your mangina faggot son

How old is he? If he's like in grade a Kindergarten-3rd grade maybe he just doesn't understand what Valentines Day love is for, and thinks it applies to best friends

You need to rape him asap. It will traumatize him and turn him hetero. Just fuck him in the ass and yell "isn't this what you want, faggot?"

Boomers now close to their 60s, idiot.

Do you love your son? Is he a good kid? Maybe gays are not all that bad. Fuck your emotions, be a parent and support your kid.

Quaddiezz

You can't. Just disown his ass

just fuck the gay out of him tbqhwyfam

Lifes a bitch and then you die. It's true for all of us.

You need to solve this crisis of yours one question at a time. The first question being: Do you love your son?

he'll be exiting middle school soon. i know it's already too late by now.

i heard the ungay camps are just places where they secretly hook up and pretend the treatment is working.

We live in dark times, op. Strange times. This homosexual stuff is not all natural or normal. Something is going on. We can only do so much. You need to pray, man. God listens.

You cannot push too hard, as they will not listen, but you cannot sit idly by. The talk about your wife is disconcerting. You are going to have to talk to her.

You also need to get your affairs in order. We no longer live in an age where understanding homosexuals as being an abberation is normal. You need to be able to rationally explain the errors of it if it ever comes up.

I am sorry for the situation you are in, op. Sadly, it is becoming pretty normal these days. The family is being systematically subverted and destroyed. Fight man, but fight cleverly, and have compassion.

Could be worse. You could have a BLACKED daughter.

Public school im guessing? If so, you're just throwing him to the wolves

This might be a stretch but every gay dude i ever met claimed they were molested at one point in their lives. Theres a phsychology book out ghere that claims that the most common line of help came from convincing the child that he wasnt gay for the erection he involuntary got from the abuse. Something hits ur prostate and your peckers at attention, human chemistry.

Find out and help him get well, god speed user.

I'm not saying you should beat the gay out of your son, but

Show him the AIDs statistics and drill into his head that he will be infected and he will die a young and miserable age if he decides to date a man, because it's actually all fucking true. Also, discourage him from masturbating.

jesus
>how do i ungay my son
yeah op god punishes you for being this retarded and now your son is a flaming faggot

fuck his face

At least OP isn't a fag.

3rd grade is really young, maybe even too young to be too pushy. Let him know the really shitty lives gays lead in old age. Compare that to guys that have a family.

When he is older he will start to appreciate girls.

honestly just make fun of faggots infront of him

She's probably keeping other things from you as well.
Get a good lawyer and divorce her.
Just remember to spend a lot of time with your son and put him first.

>I haven't come out gay to my parents because I think I'd get a reaction like OP if they were to talk behind my back
>not even a flaming homo, I just like men

OP, if you really love your son, the only thing to do is accept it and try to get through your own personal tangles about this. Your son has probably been thinking about how he'd confront you about it as much as you want to. I've tried "ungaying" myself when I was younger, and all I ever did was hate myself even more. My parents made jokes about gays and I just put it off to the side. Your wife may have not told you because he'd be concerned about the state of the family relationships and strain on top of whatever you guys face daily. I'm just assuming shit though.

If you do ever talk to this about your son, tell him that his sexuality shouldn't define his life- say it in the right context though. And that although you may not agree with it, it'll take some time for you to fully come to terms with it. And well, if you really love him, tell him that he can open up to you with whatever and to not be so reluctant.

My father was a very traditional man. As much as I wanted to talk to him about anything, he was stern and hard to approach. I wish my father was open to having conversations aside from the weather and bullshit on the media. But at least he interacted with me here and there regardless of how superficial it'd seem.

Not only is your son gay, but your wife is fucking the neighbor too. You heard it here first!

Is your son white?

as the father of two young children, I've always said I dont care if they're gay, doesnt bother me. as long as they dont date niggers, i'm good with whoever they choose.

have you tried beating him?

>if you really love your son, the only thing to do is accept it
Nope

This

also this: Seriously dude, you gotta love your son no matter what he likes to put in his pooper. You could tell him you love him and accept him but not to bring his lovers around you...if he does, no PDA please.

But you need to gt another wife.

God is punishing you but not nearly as hard as your sons boi pussy is punished by his boyfriend.

Show him your trap folder, give him some time and hope for the best. I won't lie though, it could backfire really bad.

>he'll be exiting middle school soon. i know it's already too late by now.
I'm surprised he hasn't been shot

she'd be concerned*
oops

It goes like this:

Men love women, women love children, children love dogs.

Children always disappoint, you should always love them regardless how they turn out and support them how you can and teach them as much as you can.
If you can't do the above and be happy, you should have never had kids.

He's not wrong, gay has become a fully politicized term here and i could see myself getting behind his message

How can you be angry at him when you..his biggest influence in life..is so low testosteron that he turned gay ?
If you would have been a real man earlier he would have took you as a rolemodel instead of trying the girl thing to get attention from what he thinks are real man

if this real, we cant help you, man. im sorry. but try to love your son and never make him feel ashamed of being gay. dont fuck up your family over this. you dont have to like that your son is gay or be proud of it, but be as accepting as you can and never blame him.

good luck, man.

>how do i ungay my son?
Have his testosterone checked. FFS quit drinking tap water.

definitely should love his son, but his wife still betrayed him. She needs to go. Im not even trying to be a dick, she's scum. It always gets worst...bigger and bigger lied and keeping secrets.

this is not only the morally only option, it is also the most practical: if he feels accepted and loved, he will still try to make you as proud as he can, perhaps boosting his ambitions in life, but moreover shielding him from becoming a cuck faggot which probably is the real hell you want to avoid.

allow your son to feel proud of himself for what he actually is, beyond is sexuality, so never reduce him to this. also, tell him that he should still try to stay a virgin before marrying (that is, if you believe in this anyway) or at least to stay as pure as possible.

also suggest to him that he should be open to being with a woman. being a woman would allow him to actually start a family. sexuality is always a bit plastic. so things might change.

>This homosexual stuff is not all natural or normal.

The youngest son is significantly more likely to be homosexual.

Homosexuality is natures way of reducing harmful competition for females, yet still having males in the ‘tribe’ to be useful, and thus enhance the reproductive legacy of his close relatives.

Sorry dude your son was a fag from birth. Exposed to the wrong amounts androgens at the wrong time while in the womb. Just don't let him be a lefty. And if you disown him he'll just get aids and die of an overdose in a ditch somewhere, so don't do that.

another reason to get rid of your wife.
get a new one w/o an epigenetic predisposition to produce gay sons.

no. destroying the family over this will not help. i wouldnt dare say anything about marriage because im not married and i dont know shit. but i think its flat wrong to sweepingly suggest to him to leave his wife over this. thats retarded.

in general: the more intact the family, the better. and from experience i know that you can repair a lot of shit if you are man enough to do so. wife has to be reasonable, though ..

Find out who molested him and kill them.
The vast majority of faggots were molested as kids

its not at all scientifically proven that this how its works. isnt current understanding that most sexuality is formed by the age of 4 or 5 or so?

anyway, its probably too late to go full 180°.

At your boys age it is possible his mind just have become clouded, complicated and messed up. And your country is quite open about gay so he may have picked up few things from here and there. For starters you should try engaging him in manly task. Wake him early morning go for jog. Make small gym in home.
In the end its all mind game. you have to manipulate his mind slowly to come back on straight path again.

Gods not punishing you for disliking carnality and sickness.
You should disown him and never let him speak to you again. Burn anything that's his say goodbye and never look back because to be honest he'd be better off if he died.

OP may not be a faggot but his son sure is.

its not destroying the family because his sone is gay, his son being gay has nothing to do with it. Its her keeping something this big from him. It concerns his child and she kept it from him.
I know from experience, shit like this gets worse. He should cut his losses and be involved with his son and love his son.

A good old fashioned beating

and if this is real, for fucks sake please dont listen to the other assholes in this thread trying to either troll you or unknowingly turn you into a complete asshole, too.

dont disown our son, dont divorce your wife over this. just go to your church and talk to your pastor about this. things will most likely turn out fine if you just pull yourself together.

If it is anything like smoking, just make him suck as many penises as possible until he never wants to be gay again or dies from AIDS.

Your job is to ensure your son is an upstanding homosexual citizen. Dont let him become a giant liberal faggot dangling his dong infront of young children during pride parades.

It starts with acceptance and love. Reject him in anyway and he will become a giant rebelous faggot.

dont listen to Sup Forums device. seek a pastor or a therapist or anyone else, just dont listen to fucking Sup Forums. were a bunch of hateful, bitter losers and have no good advice to you.

Hunting "accident" is the only way

*advice

>having sex with other men is masculine
Maybe in ancient Greece you homo