What do you see as the best shonen in Jump?

What do you see as the best shonen in Jump?

HxH

JJBA was the best

Be honest, whose bright idea was it to create this rivalry between HxH and BnHA? I cannot believe HxH fans actually gave up fighting with One Piece, so there must be someone else pulling the strings.

Reddit: MHA
Sup Forums: Hunter x Hunter

Personal favorite: One Piece and Jojo

What I consider the best: HxH and Slam Dunk

>fanbases fighting
What is this, the youtube comment section? I know this is summer but that's so fucking embarassing.

Hxh

How many threads of this shit do you need to make? Why are you trying to pit HxH fans against BnHA fans?

Just report on sight

Other than them both being shounen they're completely different and have entirely different premises and stories, and one of them is over a decade old while the other has existed for only three years. Why the fuck are people arguing about which one is better? You can't fucking compare them, stop starting shit jesus christ

It is a retarded BNHAfag who attempts to do this. HxHfags and OPfags still bait each others.

It's either HxH or One Piece. For me it's HxH. Also stop fucking comparing HxH with BnHA, BnHA is maybe just above average at the moment.

O

MY

One Piece

None.

fuck off, baitfag.

Shōnen Manga that's just hit its third anniversary with little more than an above-average story and fanbase.

Manga with more than a decade behind it -- with an established fanbase, many years of worldbuilding, and a complete 100+ Anime.

gee this is a hard one

One Piece, cause unlike HxH it's author doesn't fucking disappear for almost a year at a time to go play Dragon Quest and lay in his own filth.

At leat the plot is constantly good, unlike One piece which, to keep publishing weekly and keep the money coming, stretched the story for more than he planned for.

Do these two get compared a lot just because both MCs are green?

It's cause the shitposters in both their threads are the same people.

>implying boring no hero academia can even compete with HxH

Hxh>OP>Jojo>NnT>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>BnH

I'm the best shonen jump

Shit this was about WSJ series,either way BnH is pure fucking shit and out of all new shounen series Nanatsu no Taizai is clearly the best.

reminder this queer is a Sup Forumstard middle schooler using his summer vacation trying to start a """"""war"""""" between the HxH and BnHA generals.

sage, report and move on

I could kiss you!

Right now my favorite is the promised neverland

It only started happening after the BNHA anime started. Before that, it was just "Deku you madman" stuff all over the place, entirely contained in the threads. HxH and OP had been picking fights, but not like this. I honestly think it's only happening because of the anime fags.

I don't remember this during the first BnHA series. And animeonlys wouldn't attack something that doesn't even have any currently running TV series. If anything, it's probably a third party.