"No, dont worry about a new South African leader that will probably genocide tens of thousands of whites...

>"No, dont worry about a new South African leader that will probably genocide tens of thousands of whites, there's a school shooting, focus on that goys"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sr42bYxCVX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? He is much better and more moderate than Zuma. You just avoided dictatorship, its good news actually

He recently said that it's time for "whites to give the land back to Africans"

Idk man. I've also seen some video footage of Africans storming a farm & killing all the whites on it. One of the raiders had a giant backpack on him, issued by the government- it was a phone jammer

We traded a useless thief for a potentially competent genocider

The good thing is the party has the power. Its not up to just one man.

>the party has the power
>the party is all niggers
yeah i know how this plays out

also,where did they get the toys?

Why the hell do whites stay in SA? Just fucking leave and let the people literally starve. No country to go to? Bullshit, fly into Tijuana, and cross into the US border and claim refugee status.. Not that fucking hard. Fuck Africa. Give them what they desire.

wh*Tes are not welcome in Africa

The invaders are finally getting what they deserve.

Fucking (((Wakandans))) fighting a proxy war against whitey globally m80 try to keep up.

I agree.. I want all whites to leave, so Africans may reap what they sow.

>white south Africans get run out of SA
>Trump gives them refugee status
>they settle in warm states with temperature like SA (Florida, Texas) and vote republican
>states always stay red

sounds like a plan

you should leave but you cant come here

the whites inhabited south africa way before the current blacks came in though, he current blacks should actually gtfo

Don't reason with the help.. They collectively have the lowest IQ on Earth, not able to understand or comprehend.

I remember that thread.

pick semi related

Which sadly won’t happen. Every single one of them will be slaughtered.

Hopefully the genocide does happen, and breaks into a race war, if we spread footage of whites being slaughtered in the most gruesome manners possible, we can redpill the west. A race war would change things forever.

>"No, dont worry about a new South African leader that will probably genocide tens of thousands of whites"

God that's fucking delicious.

>if we spread footage of whites being slaughtered in the most gruesome manners possible, we can redpill the west
yeah that really worked for ISIS

Firearm ownership is quite high among whites, is it not? The day of the water shortage in Cape Town, shoot anyone that comes onto your property.

Also, if you guys didn't notice, the man in the front is wearing a bulletproof vest.

a white genocide in south africa would be on a much larger scale than ISIS, we are taking about a genocide here, not a war for territory or resources

The white farmers should arm the fuck up

youtu.be/Sr42bYxCVX4

How the fuck do we save South African whites?

By volunteering when the war happens. There is no bloodless solution.

They probably only want volunteers with useful skills eg. combat experience, medicine, engineering, logistics (helping refugees move away from fighting). Being able to shoot isn't that useful

Am I going insane or does that crumpled paper look like a merchant?

Lmao nigga. They’ll take what they can get, because their lives and their family’s lives are at stake.

So when the shtf, get your ass to Africa for the safari of your life.

Well you going to wait for the fighting to start? It might be more challenging to get down there once they're at a state of war.

That being said it may be easier to bring weapons into the country with you once things are at a state of war. I mean, if you were to try to fly in with a dozen rifles today I'm not sure how bad they would hassle you.

The war could start 2 years from now m8. I hope when it happens my life is fully sorted out so I don’t pussy out cuz “muh gf” or “muh job”.

Thanks Daighy, I'm sure it will redpill people. I mean there's absolutely no way it would be spun into those evil racists getting what they deserve.

Came here to ask this

Weapons Free, Clear the Barn.

Africans aren't Arabs, and they're not chucking spears anymore.

if you are white in SA get out now.

what do you guise know about this dude

hello shill
this shooting was likely a false flag

How can we aid our whites from another continent?

Rhodesia 2.0 pls.

that jammer costs 25k

this ain't Thermopylae they need warm bodies holding rifles

What's your take on EVERY asian returning to asia, spics to south america, blacks to africa.