Do people still deny they are gay?

Do people still deny they are gay?

Butthurt hetfags need to move on and watch other anime. These two are gay, period.
I don't know what people try to accomplish by denying the gay.

...This is a meme right?

Fujoshit uterly BTFO lmaoo

Some people will go to extreme lengths to convince themselves they're not watching something gay.

Some people will go to extreme lengths to convince themselves they're watching something gay.

>romantic friendship
It's not gay to fuck your friends, right?

I have watched and read gayer things than Quality on Ice that ended up with a "just kidding, I want pussy after all". So yes, I'm not saying they must be het, but not gay unless confirmed buttsex or blowjobs.

Do you think Legend of the Galactic Heroes is gay?

When one guy fucks another one in the ass, their dicks don't touch, so it's not gay.

>Soulmates can be platonic and romance can be platonic
Glad we got that sorted.

I didn't get the impression that they were gay from the anime
>but muh staff interviews
Don't care, if you're not able to convey it through your storytelling then go fuck yourself.

My fucking god, the denial is real.

>I didn't get the impression that they were gay from the anime
Did you guys watch YoI with your eyes closed?

So I guess you apply this reasoning also when you watch hetero romance, right? No matter if there's obvious attraction between a boy and a girl, if they don't fuck on screen they're neither hetero nor gay. And they are just buddies.
Or do you have double standards like all the hypocrites who master mental gymnastic to convice themselves that the homo is only inside fujos' heads?

So the only sex act that's actually gay is frottage, because that's the only time when two men's balls will touch?

>Japan
>ever making something gay
Kek, they want their population to procreate

Fuck this gay earth.

what anime were you watching?

You do realize that this isn't some gay-ass hentai where they'll show a 5 minute scene of Viktor graphically fisting Yuuri's asshole just to satisfy your autism?

>linking a 2016 random online article
Kek

This is from Kubo Mitsurou's twitter (author of YOI) some months before the anime aired.

>tfw Japan will die in your lifetime
feel good

This is a handsome Russian heterosexual dude ready to steal your gf.

And none of this happened in the actual show lmao. Everything is just fujobait like it's the case in most anime

Wait, did the latest gundam have real gay? Not just maybe-gay but actual gay?

>babby's first fujobait

sure

Don't know if this is the new YOI thread but LOOK! They're releasing the old Saga collab art as bromide set. FUCKING FINALLY. Plus other cute shit.

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at nigh.

Yes.

see

was yuri on stage leaked yet?

I want that tapestry.

I'd let him cuck me just so I can burst out of the closet right as he's about to cum and force my dick into his butthole. A harmless prank between bros, after all.

Yuri!!! on ICE x Youme cafe
only Hong Kong

Fuck off with general thread bullshit. Go to the buyfag thread for your merch shit.

Which YOI character has a fart fetish?

JJ

Just dudes being Bros with matching engagement rings engraved with a snowflake that can only be seen by putting the two of them together, ballroom skating to a gay love song together.

None because it's fucking degenerate and only basement dwelling NEETs have this fetish. Everyone in YOI is too successful.

Absolutely. It's exactly like said, some people's imagination really goes too far sometimes, geez!

No. ;_;

If everyone in YOI is too successful to have degenerate basement dwelling NEET fetishists then why does Victor have a foot fetish and is a chubby chaser?

He just loves and and accepts all aspects of his Piggy.

Feet and chubby chasing aren't degenerate like farting.
Also for some reason at least 60% of the YOI fics I find contain piss play.

It's not fetish, he wants to take care of him.

It's almost like those Homura threads.

Realistically speaking the smell of those feet would be enough to knock the average person back.

My sister skates professionally and the smell of her feet is enough to flood a room.

he likes him with a bit of tummy in the off season but don't be a tumblrina that believes he'd be okay with an obese piggy

Not all fetishes are equal.

Animu guys don't smell bad though

That sounds pretty boring tbqh.

I don't think I could handle not being able to shove my whole face into my favorite animu guy's butt and take a long sniff.

Is it so hard to believe his feet have been washed

Still no answer from this faggot kek.

>implying Viktor doesn't love Yuuri's feet even when they're unwashed

Every now and then I remember that Piggy said he was finally able to feel that love existed around him thanks to Bald, and feel bad for his extremely nice friends and family.

It was Mari Okada one sided gay love. Oscar from Fujiko all over again complete with tragic ending. Don't be baited, it was shit

He can love Yuuri as much as he wants but he's still not getting blood on his new suit

That's why he makes sure it goes directly into his tongue.

I'm not into fujoshit and even I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are 100% totally gay.

This made me kek harder than I should for some reason.

When you've been a single virgin until 23 we'll see how much you'll appreciate your two closest friends shagging and your parents enjoying that marital bliss right in front of you

I might not appreciate it but I would still recognize that they loved me and supported my faggot dreams for 23 years instead of telling me to give up chasing famous gaijin cock.

i like and Idolise Toma from Index and Shirou from Fate Stay Night. and if i was a girl i would probably write yaoi fan fiction about them and they would be my husbando.

but since i do fap to girls them i guess i am straight.

are you saying he would've been happier if his parents divorced?

plus he claimed to be friendless meanwhile pichit can't stop saying he's his best friend, and it's not like pichit was shoving a happy relationship into his face.

piggy pre bald was an ungrateful little shit, accept it already

Ironically, most no-homo-ers are people who like and are used to homobait bishounen anime like Free. Show this anime to a normalfag who doesn't usually watch anime and they will tell you that those two are definetly gay for each other.

+1

It wasn't one side love.

kek His family doesn't really follow figure skating and his closest friends probably got really busy when they're children were born. Anyway Minako supported him in this sense but it was all very abstract to him till he discovered a more possessive kind of feeling. It's not like he didn't feel ashamed he let his town down and everything.

Do people even know what bait it?

Where does he say he's friendless though? I read that of the skaters Phichit is the only one he had some kind of feeling with.

Are balls touching? Then gay

No? Then cheap fujobait

Is this the current yoi thread or is this just elaborate bait

Kubo said he doesn't have any friends in one of the BDs commentaries.

It's both.

Do normalfags aslo think YOI is a sports anime with a romance subplot?

I just don't like the idea that all their love was abstract and didn't reach him until Bald came along with his dick. They weren't perfect but their support and acceptance is miles above the level of typical nip families and even though I can clearly see Pig has his own problems I can't help but feel sad.

Kubo also said somewhere that Phichit became his friend. He's obviously the exception.

Pig says Phichit is his only foreign skater friend.
Yuko said pig doesn't have many friend (or was that he has a hard time making friends? I may need to rewatch)

No one ever said he doesn't have friends.

Shut the fuck up retard

I think they're referring to the "Phichit and Friends" joke. She said something along the lines of "it was be Yuuri and no friends." It was typical Pig teasing.

Most normalfags don't even know that sports anime are a thing, but basically yes.

I think it was in the sense his self worth was so low, and he didn't see any reason for his family, town, and friends to be proud of him. In that sense he just felt alone until Victor restored his confidence. That's a hilarious way to put it though.

I love that he's still a bit selfish and used to live in his own little world where he was involuntarily unappreciative of the people who tried to support him, only a sudden abrupt change in his life chould shake him. Bless Victor's soviet cock.

>creators make explicitly platonic relationship because they know it prints money
>fans eat up the baiting fanservice scenes
>try to rationalize a m/m relationship even though they can see the writing on the wall
>creators inevitably feel disgust at having shied away from portraying an actual romance
>try to remedy the situation by producing yet more sidestepping fanservice
>fans eat it up again under the assumption that "the reveal is coming!!!"
If you guys want an actual gay relationship you need to stop rewarding this behavior. Follow the money and you'll find that the showrunners and fans are still scared to embrace gay relations in 2017.
Keep pretending though

I agree with that, but it still sucks on their behalf.

Yeah, aside from my sadness for them I think it's more interesting than having a generic nice MC. I like Pig's callousness to Minami for one, it's just that his group in Hasetsu is such a nice comfy bunch.

I dunno, did they kiss yet?

>>creators make explicitly platonic relationship because they know it prints money
This never happened. If anything the only thing that prevent them from doing it explicit homo (as explicit kisses) is the higher-up.

>Keep pretending though
I hope you understand you are a minority. An insane minority of delude people who think YoI is straight and scream fujobait.

Most people are quite happy with the canon gay romance they got.

Did Clannaman and his waifu kiss yet?

yes

In order to not embarrass yourself next time, I suggest you to post only when you learn the difference between "fanservice" and "essential element of the story". Then we can even discuss it.

t. Person who hasn't watched the show and from homo thread.

Yuuri is bisexual, isn't he? He liked Yuuko or whoever.

Just because the creators won't outright say everything about them doesn't mean they're straight. Have any of you looked up the meaning of green carnations...

There was a weird kiss where it wasn't shown 100% and could pass as just a hug but confirm in interview (iirc) to be kiss.

Japan has a weird relationship when it comes to gay stuff. They are more accepting in some ways but way more conservative in other ways. Just the way it is.

Kek, how that scene could pass as just a hug. Not even the narrative of the story support it.

>defending """""implied""""" relations so vehemently
I know you guys are flustered because your "gay" MCs were disallowed from love as early as the storyboarding stages, but please, at least convince me you've moved past the denial stage.

0/10