Who's better?

Who's better?

I can never get used to seeing the keions scaled normally.

Mugi
But Chitanda has a great ass too.

Right obviously

Mugi.

My wife Mugi is so cute!

Obviously Chitanda.
Mugi was pretty hot, but beyond that, she didn't have much going for her.

Rewatch S2E14.

Eru is like all the keions combined, not fair OP.

Chitanda >>>>>>> Mugi but both are amazing girls.

I'll never get the people who preferred Season 1 of this. K-On!! was sublime and this episode was among the best of them.

Mugi

There are actually people who think so? Both seasons were 10/10 for me but s2 was better

Yeah, season 2 was far better, but both were pretty good. The thing I disliked the most in S1 was how Kyoani would animate their lips sometimes.

You mean this?

It's obvious in retrospect that KyoAni's budget was overstretched thanks to handling Haruhi S2 and K-On at the same time. K-On's production values take a leap with the final episode of the season and another leap in the second season.

Ok Jamal

S1 was better, characters were a bit more believable and less silly.

Did we watch the same show? S1 had way more of the "wacky" 4-koma gag humor while Season 2 had far more detail and was a lot more immersive (thanks to both its pacing and its superior production values).

Mio

I want the Moog to dominate me

Anyone from Hyouka >>>> Anyone from K-on.

The only thing I dislike about S1 is how every time Ui does something, Mio and Ritsu give each other a funny face and say something along the lines of "wow, the younger sister acts older than the older sister, what hilarious juxtaposition, this could be bad". Stop telling me things I can already see for myself

Which one has a tastier butthole?

Ritsu and Mayaka.

>OP
>Having good taste
Didn't think I'd live to see the day.

They both have good hygiene, but Mugi's fatter butt probably gives it a sweatier smell and taste.

Tell me more about Mugi's butt

It's the best smelly butt I ever had

Don't have *that* image saved, sorry.

Silly user, I'm looking for new information

>Which one has a tastier butthole
Chitanda is a character who show her interest and humanity at the first momentThe other is just a character for the pleb to masturbate.Also Chitanda's ass is more cute ,makes me remember my "girlfriend's" ass u.u

End your life.

I fucking hate cp9a, the masters of sameface

Yeah cp9a are real motherfuckers.

Mugi because she's more squishy.

Tfw no BBC for mugi

Mugi's feet!

Imagine Christmas Cake Mugi

That's fine, mugi doesn't like black dudes

Eru