Let's settle this: who ISN'T white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STWfUif5Zvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

americans

Everyone but Americans.

so...Africans

Posts yours, Leaf. Oh, that's right, you're a shithead chink.

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=STWfUif5Zvw

Baked Alaska. He is a bonified Jew Buzzfeed LARPer.

Swarthy Germans

you

Americans, Irish, Spaniard, Italians, Argentinians, Finnish, Polish, Greeks, etc.
Basically anyone who isn't native European: German, French, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.

West Europe got Caliphate'd for centuries, South Europe got Ottoman'd for centuries after they had mass immigration from the East Roman empire and North Africa for 1000 years, East Europe got Slav's in WW2, native Britons are not white and they take part of most British DNA.

am i white?

were the cheddar men white?

All except Russian

>implying the Irish aren't early Austrians

'white' is fake new world identity created to unite one group to oppress another
it's the basis on which all wrongdoing was built upon, it's the excuse for every transgression, the dodging of cristian obligations by giving the oppressed a the category of second grade humans

But most Asian are into Hitler and have a crazy good work ethic so they are fine in my eyes.
Americans are fucking half-breed mongoloids and should be nuked by Russians who are not Whites and also not Asians but not as bad as Americans. Spicks are honestly the worst and laziest fucktards on this planet with shit work ethic. Idk what to think about people of color but it seems like they adept the spicks work ethic in America. Here in Europe they seem to be great workers but only if adopted by Whites or Asians. They aren't to much into the Führer but that's not a big deal anymore.
It's not about being white but about the culture you grow up in that is the biggest factor in keeping up with the greatest white nations on the planet (all located south of Germany or north of the sea)

If race isn't real ,then how do the decid who gets affirmative action?

No you are a fucking Scott

White isn't about skin color it's about culture. There are many white breeds of human beings, stop the division tactics faggot.

>Africa North

germans, anglos, swedes

Deciding who is white or defining who is white for the White Ethno-State debate is a derailing tactic used to shift the discussion.
The White Ethno-State is about a return to traditional White/European and Christian Culture. A community of individuals with a shared moral and belief structure to co-exist in a relationship of reciprocity with their neighbors.

Scotts look pretty white to me

Anyone with non-pink nipples

No. The kike media surely exaggerates, but the Cheddar man was not white.
Look at British like John Oliver or Russel Brand.
The British Island was not empty when the Anglos arrived there. The native Britons were not white and were absorbed by the Germanic and Anglo tribes, resulting in the ugly British goblins you see time to time.

Who isn't white: you
Who is white: me
We're on Sup Forums after all

tfw your English ancestry literally leads back to English nobility, kangs n shit.

Go back to Africa nigger.

>Considered the French swarthy
>Regularly banged French prostitutes

What an autist

this

>who ISN'T white?
anyone who's ever participated in a riot.

if you riot, you get an honorary "Snow Nigger" card

yourself.

They aren't. It's not about looks but about culture.

humans

That's a roastoid in the image, not white.

How can I take a dna test? I'm italian but am ginger, might have irish descent D:

east-asians are white

>tfw Russian, Ukro, Turkish and probably a bunch of other shit thrown in the bag
I-I'm still white, r-right guys?

u

Slavs are definitely NOT white

Whoever is living not in their native country

Non-Europeans

Not Rachel Dolezal or Shaun King

>tfw your English ancestry literally leads back to English nobility, kangs n shit.
Me too brother. Unironically.

WE