Tenshi no 3P

More imouto in bathroom

Here we go.

How is the lolibutt in this show? It was one of my favorite things about Ro Kyu Bu.

This show spends more time on what's going on in the protagonist's mind than Ro-Kyu-Bu did

What a slut

Does he wear swimming trunks or how does he protect his sister from the dick?

Came for the amazing lolis, surprisingly she's great too.

They're related, it's fine.

This is embarrassing to watch.

Aye, there's so many better way he could've gone about it but I suppose it fits with his character.

Didn't think we'd get the performance by episode 4. I have no idea where the story is going from here.

Damn she is so sexy

Aye, I had expected the concert to be the anime finale. Now I wonder what motivation the girls will have to continue playing music.

Kyou said he didn't want their band to end here so I guess he'll be trying to hype them up

didn't know episode 4 came out. Thanks for the heads up.

When is she going to confess?

Cute. MC's singing was so bad and that scene was just dumb and cringey. Was it meant to be like that?

Maybe that's where the sister rival band will come in.

>Was it meant to be like that?
Yeah I think he sings out of tune on purpose

The mad lolis did it

He comes to the school for the first time to sing in front of the class, afterwards he just runs away

Im surprised they didnt bully him for this
Im guessing high schoolers are more mature

They aren't, they're animals.

For the first time ever I had to mute it because I was cringing to hard. I felt so embarrassed, mainly because his singing voice was pretty bad.

>cleavage shot
>no bra
I didn't even notice while watching.

>Episode 5: It's so fun taking pictures of you, because you don't realize how cute you are.
Jr. idol video-making next time

Time to stop procrastinating

I'm not a lolifag, but this show is cute and comfy as fuck. Top shelf iyashikei.

We just need a flashback episode to be allowed to put her above the lolis.

A case of actual autism.
What a lovely imouto. I hope she continues to get into the bath with him.

>this is literally my mindset right now
>I just can't make that first step towards moving forward
It's fucking hard.

>I'm not a lolifag
Someone is in denial

Same way RoKyuBu went after Mokkan got over her hungups and MC came to terms with his injury: lots of fanservice with some minor conflict thrown here and there. And finally an asshole referee to ruin everything

This is the kind of thing that 5 years down the road he'll remember and fucking die of embarrassment of every time he remembers it

But she's already above the lolis.

Obvious winner

That's what youth is all about

But where's the feet?

God damn how can a 10-year-old be so beautiful, alluring and mature-looking?

>goldpray
>a dead full of cream

I try to put myself in his shoes and I would do the same. Only I wouldn't have the courage to return the following day.

She's in love.

She's easily one of, if not girl of the season. She's perfect.

Hamu

They were sweating buckets after one song. I'm afraid they might die of dehydration before finishing the 10th one.

Nope. /ss/ is definitely my fetish of choice, and I like cakes, but I also like cute things, and these lolis are fucking adorable. Sometimes you can like something without wanting to put your penis in it, like ice cream or kittens.

Cute imouto

Shes mature for her age

She is 10? Well damn, thought she is the eldest.

Onii-chan must have a full view of everything.

Although I want to make Nozomi my wife, I know how that feels. This is the kind of show that can appeal to people in more ways than one. It's a lolicon anime but it's not JUST for lolicons.

Stage lights are fucking hot, on top of the extertion from playing their instruments and singing they're clothing will be soaked through by the time the performance ends.

>Not wanting to stick your dick in kittens
What is wrong with you.
She bath with her everyday, he must've been desensitize by now.

But it's a loli show, we can't put the lolis below.

It can be a deal breaker for non-lolicons though, as such scenes are pretty uncomfortable to watch.

>What is wrong with you.
Put the vodka down, it's making you think Hiroyuki doujin are real life.

They're all in the same class.

Fuck, something got into my eye.

Something about Tinkerbell's artwork is so utterly lifeless and empty. I applaud this anime's character designer and animators for taking some liberty with the character designs and making them significantly more attractive and interesting to look at than the original artwork.

Now you know you have lusted after a 10 year old. Or several.

>so utterly lifeless and empty
Reminds me of the satanic tea party. Still a classic.

Poet boy leveled up into a bard man.

What will be next for the madman?

You probably just have an issue with their eyes.
Their characters have a continuous gradient and one tiny pupil instead of the two-three differentiated tones used in most cases. Which is kinda what is used in other styles when characters break.
Also a single white reflection instead of the slightly more usual two.

Don't you see the lolis gathering around him? He's going to role change into a pied piper of little girls.

Imouto best girl

I literally shouted at my screen when he ran away. Felt like he was throwing away all the effort he built up to that point. Thank goodness he returned to school the next day.

Why didn't he show up to class on time like a normal person instead of coming in late to sing a song?

>00' looking design
Im digging it.

Nothing lewd enough to make newfags lose their shit this week?

These lolis need to get boyfriends to stop being so shy.

Wait, I thought the concert would be on the last episode.

What is next after this?

5 way Marriage I assume

They fight imouto's band.

A respectable profession. He'll run a music empire of little girls.
I'm betting it'll have something to do with that girl he chat with in the first episode.

Jail

Just a bit of imouto bathing.

His bullying will become even worse now.

I can imagine the director's storyboard instructions for half of Nozomi's scenes must read like
>in this shot remember to make Nozomi look as sexy and mature as possible

>that subtle shirt opening

Holy fuck I didn't notice that either.

Thankfully, I'm an office worker so I can't really procrastinate.

WHY ISNT SHE WEARING A BRA

Being a wageslave is the same shit.

Must be nice

She wants to be comfy at home.

>Tinkerbell

I remember back at high school I downloaded a VN with their artstyle just because it's cute.

Didn't play it in the end because I can't understand anything.

>It's a lolicon anime but it's not JUST for lolicons.

I found some people on Twitter that watches it while not liking the loliservice.

Agreed

Well, at least I got money to buy shit I want.

That kind of reminds me of Dog Days, which you could easily market to kids... if it weren't for the girls' clothes randomly exploding every now and then.