Another "white" kid goes apeshit and spree shoots his school

>another "white" kid goes apeshit and spree shoots his school
>OMG BAN GUNS NAOW
>CLEARLY HE IS MENTAY INSANE
>THOSE KIDS HE KILLED DINDU NUFFIN
>nobody bats and eyelash at the thought that maybe...somehow..someway...his peers are the cause of his latent rage and eventual breaking point

lel, good goys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MAGAPILL/status/963879951257681921
mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
youtube.com/watch?v=g1pGIjLfVB4&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=uHss3fPwXgQ
imgur.com/a/4tyTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>killing your peers is justified as long as they were mean to you
Sounds like someone can’t handle the Bantz

lel good goys

Maybe he was just another defective fuckwit

>Getting an American to admit they might be wrong
(lol)

can you really blame him in this faggot age?

>another emotional white boy can't handle jokes
>decides to murder as many innocent unarmed people he can
Why are white people so emotional defective?

>emphasizing with a mudderer
for what purpose

>Cruz
>white

Funny how it takes an obscure News team to capture the police removing a body from the scene. That's your killer folks. And no, it's not a dog. Dogs can walk.

The dude who got arrested is just another patsy set to craft a juicy narrative. It will be entertaining to see what story they cook up.

*goyim

Virgin shoots up his school on Valentine's Day, still nobody makes the connection...

The kid is a spic. Fuck off

Ban white people and mass shootings will go way down. More Americans die to white people than terrorist

mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

Witness says she talked to suspect in hallway while shooting was happening on other side of school.

sure thing emotional whitey

He isn't white and you know it

>White
This bitch was and will never be any brother of mine. You guys really did meme le 56% face.

>Funny how it takes an obscure News team to capture the police removing a body from the scene
Yeah, and?

Explain the latino name then, nigger, probably one of his fathers is spic.

>HE'S NOT WHITE
>IGNORE THE FACT THAT IT'S ALWAYS WHITE PEOPLE COMMITTING MASS SHOOTINGS ON UNARMED PEOPLE

Hispanic: Democrat: Marxist:

>>another "muslim" man goes apeshit and spree shoots his gay night club
>>OMG BAN IMMIGRANTS NAOW
>>CLEARLY HE IS MENTAY INSANE
>>THOSE FAGS HE KILLED DINDU NUFFIN
>>nobody bats and eyelash at the thought that maybe...somehow..someway...his peers are the cause of his latent rage and eventual breaking point

being autistic is a common thing among whities, ever see any teenager shooting up a school in africa? ofc not

But you said Antifa were the real violent group!

I unironically tried shooting up my school but i was too young to know they my air gun doesn't kill people

>HE'S NOT WHITE
Because he isn't; if you think this kid is White at all you are lying to yourself. None of those features scream White to anyone who isn't just being intellectually dishonest for serve an agenda.

Try again.

Probably guns aren't the problem but mental health

The guy wasn't even allowed to bring a backpack to school because he was considered a safety risk. Gee, if only there had been some clue he might act out dangerously!

what schools

>Cuban surname
>SA black hair
>"white"
Give it up m8.

Good thing whitey was a liberal Marxist spic

>Ban white people and mass shootings will go way down. More Americans die to white people than terrorist

Yeah niggers mostly just shoot each other

Americans cant handle bantz. Just look at the crying over the amerimutt meme. You'd think all that fat would lead to thicker skin.

that cancels it out. white people kill other mother fuckers not involved in their drama then pussy out and kill themselves

>sauce?

Are they inocent?
Watch someone be tortured by fellow class mates. Do nothing to stop it. Get shot by the tortured, claim absolute dindu nuffin but nuffin diddu to stup. I mo cent.

filthy spics are mostly part white

“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”
― Robert E. Howard

Twaz a bean.

kek, that person is not white.

T. Dutch guy

>white guy kills a bunch of innocent people, again
>news says mental illness

pol still blames 'dindu nuffin's'

Wait? They have schools in Africa now? Last time I remember they were killing each other because one was of the other clan.

>Americans claim an absolute mud is a white person.

kek, 52 percent have weird standards for whiteness

Spic is an ethnicity white boi. He's as white as Drumpfh

Non whites cant handle the freedom of arms.

Lol mogadishu, cott chewini 13yr olds with aks killing own people. How dumb are you.

That's because whites have devolved into the pussiest race after decades of comfort. When whites are so emotionally hurt and want to murder, they only go for the easiest targets.

White women in increasing numbers have stopped reproducing with white men. They're weak, lazy, and emotional

it is a dog, and injured or dead dog they are carrying. it does not cover the width of the pick up tray. that is what 4 foot wide?

>goys
get out of my board normies

>White.
>With that face.
>With those humongous eyebrows.

Ok mate.

>Implying Africa has schools.
>Implying niggers would go to them if they did.

His school records say white

Because of census bullshit that allows them to muddy our waters. You're not putting this mongrel next to anyone of actual European descent and going to say we're similar in the least.

he was actually adopted

"The Broward County Sheriff’s Office, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the FBI were investigating the mobile home, the Palm Beach Post reported. Authorities were reportedly notified of a possible explosive device at the property.

Cruz was adopted, along with his younger brother Zachary, were adopted by Lynda and her husband Roger Cruz after the couple moved from Long Island, N.Y. to Broward County.

Lynda Cruz died Nov. 1 of pneumonia and Roger had died earlier in Nikolas’ life, according to the Sun Sentinel."

Dude this guy looks like what I picture every autistic Sup Forums user looks like

it's obvious what happened. the little twerp took out his rage over the death of his foster parents

This is a repost from someone that knew Nicholas Cruz the shooter.

Prayers go out to all of the families affected by the shooting in parkland. The shooter Nicholas Cruz was my next door Neighbor for several years. Nicholas lost his mother several months ago and his father when he was very young. I tried to give Nicholas a job and help him and I feel disgusted at what he has done and wish I had done a lot more to help him.

He suffered from autism and was put into a special school for disabled kids. He was bullied his entire life and complained that he was constantly treated badly at school. This is no excuse for what he has done but kids must realize that sometimes bullying can lead to horrible consequences and that they can turn a sweet person to do the unthinkable.

Nicholas was living with my ex fiancé Roxanne as she was given guardianship by his mother. Linda left all of her money to Roxanne as well to take care of him. Roxanne instead of taking care of him kicked him out of the house several months ago and provided him with no financial assistance or support of any kind. I even had to bring him to his mothers funeral as he had no money or a ride to get there. I was trying to console the young man and get him legal help so he could recover the money his mother left for him.

So long story short he was bullied and mistreated by strangers and the people who were supposed to love him and take care of him took advantage of him and this was the tragic outcome! I don’t even know how to put into words how awful I feel about this situation and how angry I am at rocxanne for taking advantage of this young man. I am not faulting her for the shooting but she was his guardian and she abandoned him and left him penniless.

>This shit completely unrelated to what you said proves you wrong.

What mate?

Also a trump supporter

>being this new and calling someone a normie

he was adopted. how could we know his real race?

>flag
opinion discarded

>Implying School records mean anything.

Cunt, I went to school with a pale ginger kid and the school records said he was an abbo.

El goblino...

Clearly he was attempting to emulate his namesake, the Zodiac Killer.

NORMIE

>Face completely covered in photo.

Convenient.

>white people shoot up school ever once in a while
ban all guns.
>nigger and mexican gangs kill people everyday with guns.
no one cares.

You're right, it's worse.

He wasn't white to begin with, being adopted by the Cruz family (now pay attention to that surname buddy because this will be on the test) proves he definitely is not white. Nothing about this kid is white. Are you just dense or intentionally retarded for argument sake?

>bullied
>unironically has autism
>special school for disabled kids
>no family

But no, the problem is the big black scary thing that shoots

Because there are no schools and they woukd use spears

youtube.com/watch?v=g1pGIjLfVB4&t=7s

youtube.com/watch?v=uHss3fPwXgQ

>No way to tell his race.
>Forget facial features/structure.
>No way to tell.
>Light skin.
>Must be white.

Mfw Sammy Sosa is now considered white.

there are no true white people in america, only mutts, you'd have to be more specific

Speak for yourself.

Christopher Reeve was more white than most people in Europe. He was American and Superman

All his pics of himself have him covering his face. There have been active shooters where the suspect was a trump supporter and his face wasn’t covered. Unless you think this kid is a (((soros))) sleeper cell..

>solution 1/3
Kids should be able to change school or get extended leave for bullying at a days notice and their peers should be investigated for mistreating the child

Sharing the raw pics from this guys insta that I managed to rip before it was shoah'd, here you go frens.
imgur.com/a/4tyTS
imgur.com/a/4tyTS
imgur.com/a/4tyTS

Goy status: potent

The fuck are you rambling about cunt?

>Spree killers get bullied
That theory was dumb in 1999 and it's dumb now. People like Tranny Phantom and Elliot Rodger are more akin to bullies than normies are.

he was Antifa and posted sand nigger shit on his social media

>Cuban surname
nope.

Nikolaus: Eastern European name
Cruz: Mediterranean European name

do americans unironically think this?

Cruz is a latin name, and his middle name is Jesus. How could you pretend that isn't hispanic? Stop embarrassing our flag with your retardation.

And got (metaphorically) fucked by a horse.

Hispanic... meaning derived from spain. IE Mediterranian European.

In the US that means an we wuz aztecs and shiet.

>le 56% faec

They may be, but you can discount the european heritage any more than you can discount their aztec heritage. They're both.

we should just ban whites, you never hear about blacks shooting anyone

Getting a meme flag faggot to stop sucking cock, impossible.

there's some shady shit behind this all for sure.

This.