Another day of cultural enrichment

>machete wielding pakis enter guys house to rob him
>he has to fight them all off with nothing but his hands
>he actually manages to
Ah yes, Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Barbara4u2/status/963943472897015808
metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/dad-dog-hacked-fighting-off-machete-armed-robbers-break-7312973/
youtube.com/watch?v=TAyCVTV8-lM
m.indiatimes.com/news/armed-with-only-a-khukri-this-gurkha-soldier-took-on-40-men-and-saved-a-girl-from-being-gang-raped-247639.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/Barbara4u2/status/963943472897015808

Should invest in a crossbow, they're legal and are better than your bare hands. Swords beat machetes as well

>later arrested for indecent exposure and robbing two young boys of their machete

Pretty sure you're not allowed to use them defensively, though?

Alpha af

better deal with the 12 than carried by 6

not even a butter-knife?

How long until Britain bans martial arts?

>inb4imprisoned
>inb4movedtobrowncellblock

If someone was in your house with a machete threatening you, then yes, it would most likely come under "reasonable force". Though I guess it would depend on the judge.

one shot and you get chopped

hehe

How long till total ban for martial arts?

Oi cheeky wanker! Bin that assault arms! And you're under arrest for hate crime of Islamophobia!

chad

Link to article:

metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/dad-dog-hacked-fighting-off-machete-armed-robbers-break-7312973/

You know they were muslim because they even went after his dog.

Hope he got arrested shortly afterwards for this blatantly racist attack against minorities trying to feed their families.

This guy could have shot one of them in the head and then done his martial arts stuff. Besides the rest may have fucked off after 1 of them died.

>He fights off gang of machete cucks
>This is somehow bad
The absolute STATE of you cucks having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find an insult against us.

Sad really, really sad OP. You sound like a paki that was probably involved in attacking him and you got your arse handed to you.

17 dead Amerisharts, that's 17 less fucktards in the world.

You sure they are legal? Over here they aren't. Friend of mine got in trouble for having one.

/fit/ is not a meme.

You'd likely have to justify why you owned it and why it was at the ready

You can also beat people with it

It's not even a joke anymore, they even jail/prosecute minors who passed nude pics to pedos rather than the pedos themselves. Britain is not so great anymore.

Oi knob'ead
Show me that martial arts loicense

Yep, you have to be 18 and you're not allowed to hunt with them but that's it.

>You sure they are legal?
You can buy them over the counter without a licence for crying out loud. Your friend probably lives in Scotcuckland.

Yes.

In the UK you can shoot people in your home. You just need not to be a moron and say you were in fear of your life and that they were trying to kill you.

why so mad

Impressive, what a lad.

OI CHEEKY CUNT BIN THAT HAND

Surely you're not allowed to store a gun loaded? Thought you had to keep it locked up

Don't worry he will, those pakis were having a financial emergency and that's not a crime.

>be a briitish
>can only defend yourself against 5 guys welding machetes with your fist
why didn't you just fucking shoot them?

Kek, the pakis need to up their game

Doggo looks like he has a touch of rotty in him. I hope he was munching a mouthful of scrote before they cut him.

Well well well, what do we fockin' ave ere then, a bloody Islamophobe by the looks of it, racist cunt.

>Be shart
>Shoot self with gun when being raped and invaded by nigs

>Be Brit
>Kill machete wielding thungs with hands

Why is America such a failure? Why are you so coward?

posts like these are why i'm happy americans get massacred in mass shootings every month

>6 guys with machetes enter your home
>you put a bolt in one of them (assuming you don't miss)
>even if he's out of action, you have to now reload 5 more times

Kill yourself. It's an example of the sorry state of Britain, I'm obviously not going to talk about it positively.

Poor dog i hope he atleast castrated one of them

UK needs to start deporting more eastern europeans they are the cause of this! UK needs to allow in more 3rd worlders as well! Just rename your country to united pakistan.

>Kill yourself. It's an example of the sorry state of Britain, I'm obviously not going to talk about it positively.
RETARD

England, yes. Wales don’t know. Northern Ireland definitely. Scotland no way.

In England you just need to be calm before the law. They have no way of knowing it was loaded and out. In. NI the cops will scrape the remains of the Catholic up and thank you for your time

>Le Euroscum deport le le le
You've all just been granted citizenships here you fucktard.

I suppose it's still the situation...

>western Pakistan
Ftfy

Start a go fund me for the Pakis

Isn't it Illegal over there in Britain to be violent towards home invaders? I'm surprised he isn't facing the death penalty.

a stunning rebuttal

Yeah this guy does actually have a point. You can't just hold a crossbow waiting to be robbed so you can use it.

If do you use it you'd have to hope you get a decent judge.

Britain will probably reward them for breaking in. Dude wtf is even going on over there? That island is insane

He beat them all off? Tiring work but I guess we all can do our bit to help immigrants.

>be british
>capable of kicking the arses of machete weilding pakis bare handed

>be american at school
>get shot

Here some oap's were robbed by a similar gang about a week ago.

Seems to be so much burglary now, every day a house is done over.
And this is in commuter belt nowhere town.

English please

Wales has the same law as England.

>Crossbow discussion

Kek, this brings memories
Picrelated
>Guy on /survivalism/ asks if he can be identified by a slug shot from a smoothbore and explains that he wants to murder a churka he knows wherechurka goes and already planned to shoot him from the car and drive away
>good user explains that a gunshot would attract attention and suggests that user would buy a crossbow and an arrow with a wicked splitting hunting tip, rent a car, and make an ambuish on his victim in some quiet place
>News a body of a churka found with an arrow in the back investigation gas no leads

Well that's assuming you'd have to kill all of them. Otherwise survivors could claim you had the gun out actually justifying the machete use

i'd get a dog if I were you
>tfw walking down the street with my 20kg puppy and the flood of shitskins parts like the red sea when they see him

when he's fully grown I don't think i'll see a brown person within a 5 mile radius of him and I and he's not even a scary dog, he's a mangy mutt

??? I don't want your shit tier passport I have visited your country before it looks like a dumpster with all the trash on the streets. Fuck even Ireland looks better then your shithole country. I prefer clean countries that are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAyCVTV8-lM

Why can't Pakis fight unless they have knives and are in gangs?

POOR DOGGY

Did he have a self-defence licence?

He really needs to bin those martial arts skills.

>fight them all off with nothing but his hands

are you allowed to have a home defense pike?

Probably fake news, but would be cool

No one cares what you want you disgusting nigger soviet trash heap. Fucking die with your ancestors in hell where you belong you turdskin.

DIE IN HELL AND BURN! SCUM NIGNOG!

kek

coal burners aren't a source, nigger.

Oh Russia, how I love you.

Shotguns are legal here you fucking idiot.
>hur the paperwork
Move to the country side. Literally putting: I live in the countryside, is a legit reason to own a shotgun.
>I live in a city.
Either you are poor or retarded. Leave the cities.

target shooting. thats about all the reason you need. Sounds daft considering some of our laws but there it is. Depends on the area you live in as well.

>mfw it was used to be a joke but it's the reality we live in now

i want to get out

>It would depend on the judge
My greencard can't come soon enough

>there is video
WHERE?

You are lucky its the pakis that are into crime

m.indiatimes.com/news/armed-with-only-a-khukri-this-gurkha-soldier-took-on-40-men-and-saved-a-girl-from-being-gang-raped-247639.html

just buy a fucking gun like wtf

Not at all. If you are in fear of your life you can use deadly force. Case recently farmer blew away a burglar with his shotgun, judge basically said any idiot trying to rob a farmhouse deserves a handful of shot to the face.

Our famous case of the farmer going to jail for killing a guy - tony martin - is because he he shot the guy in the back, then basically walked up to him, and put another load in him to finish him off.

>making excuses about why it's ok to be stripped of all your rights so the invading Muhammads are more comfortable
Just Britbong things

Outside of a couple of cities U.K. is quite nice, Ireland’s always been the pretty one but it’s poorer

the attackers were white unless you can post proof otherwise

>Zeus took a blow to the head, leaving him with a bright red wound. In panic, the puppy ended up running into the garden and fell into a canal backing onto it
#notallmuslims

just don't own unclean dogs you fucking bigots

I shouldn't laugh at this, for it's a horrifying crime.
But I can't help myself.

>the seppo is too fat and has to use a gun to ward off intruders
>the ETERNAL ANGLO uses his bare fist and finishs in time to make dinner
gee

That's why you don't fuck with gurkhas. They are legit manlet fighting machines.

So this is the state of the bong

not going to lie tho. Defending 5 armed men (even if maybe only 1 had a weapon), is impressive. Home field advantage might count for something, but not that much.

PAKIS SENT PACKING

would have been much more sanitary with a gun tho

In Britain?

??? ok Abdul I will, no wonder your country is going to shit, you prefer your daughters getting raped to having a white country!

The slaves shall not interfere with the governments pets.

>Advocates and promotes how to get firearms in the UK.
>Burger has not been taught how to read, so he would realize that the Brit is taking a pro-gun position.
Never change.

this puppy alone have more dignity and courage than 10000 goatfucker's sandniggers

Oh fuck, will that be enough for national hero award? Or perhaps he will be guilty injuring the attackers.

the Virgin Muhammad
the Chad Nigel

dude the only nice places in the uk are ultra small ass towns with mainly old people...

sorry, I assumed he had basic human rights where he lived, should have looked at the flag