You stumble across a wise pepe. He knows many things about the world, and is willing to answer one question from you

You stumble across a wise pepe. He knows many things about the world, and is willing to answer one question from you.

Will I make it with btc?

Nukes fly when?

if dog was here, then who was phone?

Should i leave Switzerland and live a simple life in Italy with 200k and become self sufficient?
You will make if you have 20 BTC

Next muzzie habbening when, oh wise one?

Yes, have faith, the true value won't be realized for some time now.

More than a decade, less than a century. Your children's children will know horror.

what will i find on the mountain?

When will yellow stone erupt already so we can all die?

>Should i leave Switzerland and live a simple life in Italy with 200k and become self sufficient?
Absofuckinglutely

What are the odds that on today and March 31, 2015 both a school shooting and a tranny car crash gunfight at the NSA occurred?

Joke's on you I'm not having kids

>moments later

Is it ok if I kill myself?

Elite pedophilia, what is behind it?

It's never been the dog or the phone, it has always been yourself.

Italy future is one of strife, you will not find a simple living there.

August 2019

>simple life in Italy with 200k
how many years is this money supposed to last?

Like 70% ritualistic immortality rites and 30% kids being too damn sexy.

The true reason you went up there.
Not for another 30 hundred thousand years I'm afraid, we make it off the planet to corrupt the stars.

Will the jews be exposed in our lifetime and made to pay for their part in actively destroying the world?

Webm to get your attention

They will be realized, but our lifetimes will be planting the seeds of truth in the next generation. If you take care of yourself, and do your part to educate the young, you will see it in your lifetime, but you have to live to a ripe old age.

Post more webms while you wait for that.

I own property where people were even safe in WW2.
If i would manage to invest it with 5% return per year it would last me forever. I need about 500 Euros per month to survive. If i don't invest it i would survive 33 years without growing my own food.

Fuck. So now I've got to wait for nuclear war of a huge ass asteroid hitting the middle east.

Good. They must be exposed and stopped

I’ve been fermenting my sperm in mason jars for about 6 years and will begin cloning experiments this summer, do you see success over the horizon or complete failure wise peepe?

WHO IS THAT

Why do brown people exist?

No, find purpose, create it, and lift some weights.

When you have unlimited access to every lust imaginable, you start craving what is more taboo. Especially true with the elite.

I'm disabled so im not going to be lifting weights. Suicide seems like the only choice left other than eternal boredom.

Alexis Ren

Alexis Ren

I can only warn you, my find, the path is yours to carve.

Imagine white people everywhere, but a belt of solar energy going through the planet, with the people in the middle getting cooked the most. That's pretty much it.

Complete failure, I recommend finding other use for it, less it go to waste.

Meditation is still available, the weight lifting of the mind.

WTF Pepe? Seriously just WTF

Oh wise Pepe pls feed me your eternal wisdom daddy

I Seek guidance for I am lost in the dark without your eyes of kemet BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

wise pepe, what do you think about black people? or niggers as I like to call them

I will spreading my ass and will thoroughly defecate next to school children

The thick long solid piece of anal nutrients will set the standard and I’m content with receiving life changing blows from law enforcement

Fucks to you nigga

Ears ring too much. I was afraid of this. Thank you. I know what needs to be done. Goodbye.

How many jews? What's the real number?

I've wasted my life and don't want redemption, should I kill myself just to speed along the natural process?

Bye, make sure you kill your entire family first