How has no one brought up that the majority of mass shootings have happened in schools?

how has no one brought up that the majority of mass shootings have happened in schools?

i believe the men have 10x the amount of testosterone in their brains than women. these gives men the range to commit atrocities as well as societal advances.

american schools today are a complete wreck. they reward female behaviors of agreeableness and empathy. at the same time punishing male imaginations, such as creation and destruction.

i'm not sure what the solution is, but i'm sure the failing education system is a major piece in why male teens are becoming shooters.

the schools are failing and no one fucking cares.

we're going to have retarded monkeys as future generations.

Those shots of the school are from Port Moody Senior Secondary in British Columbia, correct?

Maybe, schools should be banned; that'll put a stop to these things.

>majority of mass shootings have happened in schools
False flags so jews can invoke MUH CHILDREN on Talmudvision.

>why would a mass killer go to a target rich environment filled with unarmed people trapped in close quarters
The answer is self apparent.
Why were there no school shootings in the 1800s?
Why didn't we have a slew of school shootings in the 1950s?

Its societal decay playing out and being exacerbated by a multitude of factors which only exist in modernity.

>implying Sup Forums russians will fix it

Weird, isn't it? When politicians do things to ruin people's lives, there's not a "lone gunman" to be found who puts them down. But there's an endless number of "lone gunmen" shooting up schools.

Ajit Pai was arguably the most hated man in America during the Net Neutrality issue. Not a single lone gunman tracked him down, despite his address being public knowledge. Where were the millions of trigger happy gun owners then?

This might sound crazy, but I think the US has sleeper cell agents at its disposal, and they bring them out to shoot up a school whenever they need to cover up something more important or pass legislation.

You make too much sense

Forgot to mention that it also explains why so many of them kill themselves after their task is completed. Can't question a corpse. I'm highly interested in this case because the shooter didn't kill himself, but I wouldn't be surprised if he dies in a day or two due to some unknown cause, screencap this post.

You're obviously on to something here in pattern recognition, but I don't believe the government has to be directly programming people. They simply don't have to. I think the idea of a school shooting in the cultural consciousness of the country is itself enough of a seed to bring about these events. The very idea itself is planted in every one of us aware of it. All it takes is enough radicalization and political polarization to bring this seed to sprout, then this stops being an extreme taboo, and slowly grows into the realm of possibility to the radicalized individual.

Genuine mental illness may help to erode the barriers, the social taboos against violence, I think anti depressant drugs play a big role in this. The effect they have on making people sexually disinterested and emotionally muted is incredibly troubling. These may lower the bar for what it takes to get that seed to sprout in the mind.

Simply by statistics we would expect to see violent outbursts from people adhering to any given ideology the more radicalized and numerous they become. I'm not against the idea of the government possibly being involved in some way, in fact I think they do a great deal of social engineering on us, but I don't think they're explicitly training sleeper agents to carry out these attacks.

Majority of mass shooters are white

Exactly. Why were there no mass shooting or civil wars until whites populated America?

It happens in schools Because they are gun free zones.

Also,
Today's kids have the testosterone of 60 year old men 20 years ago

The solution is to adopt online self education and stop forcing kids and teens into the education system.
The public education system is a daycare meant to occupy the youth while the parents work.
Instead of dragging out grade 12 until students are 16-18, which it really does go slow as fuck for a majority of students, work towards having students graduate at a younger age.

Public schools are terrible for a great many reasons. Getting rid of the target environment doesn't address the issue that these radicalized individuals still exist. They'll pick another public place like a shopping mall or movie theater. Then we'll have people talking about solving the issue of mall shootings. We can pass the buck forever and the underlying cause will always adapt and manifest elsewhere.

We have an awful lot of mass killers taking anti depressants and anti psychotic drugs. We have 40,000 people a year committing suicide, and the trend seems to be increasing. We have people dropping out of society, not getting jobs, electing to become NEETs who play video games and wallow in pathological apathy all day. We have more people than ever addicted to opioids, and they're transitioning to heroin.
We have a society that has its social fabric being pulled in dozens of different directions and its tearing apart. National identity is dead, we're more and more secular as time passes, and people see little more in life than base hedonistic pleasures.
These things are all connected and nothing will change until they're addressed in earnest. No single issue exists in a vacuum. This is all the interconnected background noise of our lives.

Only if you exclude gang and drug violence and focus on places where white people are more likely to show up like schools.

besides drive by shootings, stabbings by nig nogs that all the pandering do gooders forget about..oh and Blade was sooooo much better than Black Kitten

its almost as if schools are major centres for commie postmodern thought and they browbeat young men into feeling ashamed and outcast for simply existing or something

This, these guys are almost always taking SSRIs. I know correlation isn't causation, and if you go to the doctor saying you're depressed you'll usually walk out with SSRIs, but it at least deserves further study. The pharmaceutical industry would rather see kids killed by the hundreds than give up their shekels.

There are plenty of workplace shootings as well, it's even become a cliche (going postal), but the emotional atmosphere is heightened in schools because they're full of hormonal teenagers, who are well known to be both the cruellest and the most sensitive people in the world.

Ah. Back when CSS was blamed for every school shooting ever.