ITT: 10/10 characters from shit series

ITT: 10/10 characters from shit series

(you)

Bunny girl was better. Also MC was cool too. Such a waste of interesting characters.

Rem

>Rokka no Yuusha
>Shit
The animation was, but the show itself was really good

Bro. It was boring as fug. Mystery show blue balling a fantasy adventure setting. Didn't have decent mystery solving either. They just laid out the situation then fought until the problem solved itself.
While the character designs were top stuff, it detracted from the mystery of it all. It was very obvious that it was bunny given the the aesthetic of the rest of the characters.

I disagree about it being obvious until episode 8-9, but one of the main problems was how half the characters didn't get nearly enough screentime so they were pretty much ruled out. Can you imagine how underwhelming it would have been if Chamot or big sword guy were the fake?

Me

Kumaguwa

That was the problem with the character designs. It would have been underwhelming with any other the nachetanya or flemy. By the way they set up the characters you could deduct it from the meet and greet. Chamo was going to be the weirdly strong one who acts as a wild card in terms of reasoning. Hans was to villainy to end up being it. Blue hair girl is suspicious in the way she tries to be in control to a fault. But her very design would have made it underwhelming and chamo was an alibi. They were with each other but were cautious of each others power. Which lent itself to the truth of that trust. Lance guy was blindly loyal and mc was in a way too. Which kinda narrowed it down. The only uncertainty was whether or not they were going to play up on flemys tortured past and tug at your heart strings with a tragic conclusion.

whatever happened to that series though, did she win?

I'll never again read a LN that is translated like a volume per year

Bunny girl was better.
Bad joke

>Not knowing enough Japanese already so you can read LNs

Peasants.

>learning a useless language so you can read dimerag novellas

>Lelouch having both shit taste in girls and anime
Like clockwork

It's even worse now that it's licensed, it's pretty much reset and it's fucking Slowpoke Press

also apparently Adlet falls out of love with Remy but it's implied she has to work on her end to fix it this time

Good choice OP. Fremy was the main appeal of the show.

Neither shows were bad. Fremy was certainly the best girl, Frolaytia not so much.

This. Also pic related.

A lot of good characters...

Spoilers
Fremy has a magic tool embedded in her that drains power from the crests and will eventually destroy them making the entire party die. She She didn't know about it, the reason she was created and then betrayed was so she would hate Kyoma so much she would be chosen as a genuine flower. Adlet was given a fake crest and was magically made to fall in love with her to the point of obsession so he would protect her at all cost and as a result make sure the tool goes off. Later he's supposedly released from the magic and doesn't love her anymore which is pretty devastating for Fremy, but I wasn't able to read that far.

There are 4 volumes and part of vol 5 translated in English, project was shut down but you can still find it on nyaa or madokami.
If you know other languages you might have more content translated, that said the series is still ongoing, volume 6 came out two years ago, prequel spin-off over a year ago and volume 7 is still not out.
The LN is pretty good, but it doesn't really work as a material for an adaptation with all the talking.

ITT: Hypersexualized characters from mediocre series with no personality aside from being a floormat sex doll

Knowing the novel, the rest is complete garbage as well. The finale as well was really poorly done. They can't do much with that kind of source material.

HO-taru

I liked Rokka no Sales, even if I was promised a battle shounen and got a Sherlockian lock box mystery.

I want to make sure that volume 7 is actually a real thing that is going to come out first, and that this isn't on basically permanent hiatus, but I may buy the novels from slowpress if so. Also, not only did he fall out of love with Fremy after the love magic went away from the demon dying, but he also found out she was the one who killed his sister, so she may be kinda fucked.