Anyone else find it peculiar how first we had White House user, then he disappeared, then we got "Q user"...

Anyone else find it peculiar how first we had White House user, then he disappeared, then we got "Q user", and White House user is nowhere to be seen anymore. Before White House user, there was another "user" LARPing as an insider, and at that time neither Q nor White House user existed, and that user is now nowhere to be seen anymore.

Anyone else think these are all the same guy? Some turbo cuck who's refining his LARPing skills with each attempt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVtnCLMlpIU?t=47m37s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q is mossad. KYS FAGGOT.
>Muh cabal
>muh synagogue of satan

you just said jew three times

That's what I'm saying. Q is a Jew psy op.

same guy or not he only exists because idiots here actually think anyone with any sort of real power or proximity to it would waste their time on this mongolian horse pageantry forum and not be out doing shit

Or that FBIanon who hinted at pizzagate

FBI user is Comey.

Never thought about that possibility I'll read that later thanks user

Q predicted this

>White House user
Wasn't he somewhat more competent than Q? And what about FBI user?

FBI user is Comey, WH user is legit and posted like 5 days ago Q is a jewish psy op.

The only question I have is why Jerome Corsi is shilling for this LARP so hard. I'm starting to think Corsi is just a fucking schmuck

They were analyzing Obama's portrait for 3 hours on a live stream yesterday, trying to look for numbers and symbolic messages in the painting. At one point Corsi was analyzing "why the artist drew 6 fingers on Obama", someone chimed in and said it's the fat under his hand, and not a finger

>"Yeah no I really think that's a 6th finger" Corsi says

Is he just stupid?

>FBI user is Comey
Ehh... I was always thinking he was Trump campaign intern actually.

You're retarded. Look at what he talks about

Link to stream I want to see that autism for myself

Jerome Corsi is a mossad operative.

It's meant to make people focus on insignificant pointless bullshit so that they're distracted from real shit happening in the world.

>youtu.be/JVtnCLMlpIU?t=47m37s
Mental hospital

Why is Corsi doing this, is he just retarded himself? He's a regular on InfoWars only, after all, he's never invited to other shows

He's controlled opposition. He's even had George Webb the mossad agent over at his house for an interview.

This is literally cancer.

He's said he doesn't like Webb much after he met him

You believe what he says after he spends time analyzing the amount of fingers on a painting?

I only post it because it bothers you so much.

First of all, FBI agent being whistleblower is definitely not impossible, but
1) I don't see relations between USA/Russia and Israel worsening at any moment in time during Syrian War, but the opposite must be the case if they are behind ISIS and MetroJet 9268 attack. inb4 S-200 strike. Not to mention that 9268 was blown with a bomb.
2) I would never imagine a whistleblower openly shilling for foreign power for a fucking pipeline. That's just ridiculous.
3) Statute of limitations is not linked to immunity, he just plays retard here
4) I don't see anything he managed to predict here

>You are missing the connections.
>Continue to build the MAP.
>MAP provides the KEY.
>KEY spreads the TRUTH.
>TRUTH shines LIGHT.
>LIGHT saves HUMANITY.
>Future proves past.
>Trust the plan.
>Q
Ok here's my interpretation of what Q's getting at;
MAP = all Q's drops on the Chans
Q already said, "Key - unlocks the door of all doors (info)" and suggested that this was also "Adm R/ No Such Agency (W&W)" when explaining what KEY + STONE was, STONE being POTUS/MIL. Therefore,
KEY = information contained within the drops.
The info we have = TRUTH
We spread the TRUTH and it exposed or shines a LIGHT onto all the dark and fucked up things that have been happening.
HUMANITY is saved once the LIGHT has publicly exposed all of the evil acts which have taken place.
In summary, I think Q is telling us to really begin spreading the real info within the drops. My theory is that POTUS needs the PEOPLE to DEMAND action once enough of them are awakened. Think million person march on WASHINGTON.
Question is how do a group of autists on the internet mobilise a nation?

And why do i think he was Trump intern? Well, it looks like he knows something, but he was always talking about issues that aren't really related to FBI, but will totally fly on Sup Forums, such as (((Jews))), Greater Israel, muh based Russia, pedophilia among higher-ups. He always avoided making specific predictions, but frequently called for public campaign.

Pharma and others have murdered, poisoned and kept cures unavailable.
Children and parents have died for their dollars.
This is terrorism.
Pure and simple.
They are about to be held to account.
This is the End for all of them.
There will be a rush to whistle blow.
It will be a race.
With no deals for anyone involved, whistle blowing now is the only way to save themselves.
Especially as the threats stopping them have just been neutralised.
They need to act now.
It is a race against time and other whistle blowers beating them to it.
It is a race to get the truth out.
The alternative is to lose everything.
Money and families, especially their children.
And their freedom.
The people who want out of the matrix and want to know the truth will have that option.
But not everyone will choose this. The people who are satisfied in the matrix can continue believing in lies, and trusting in deceivers who make them feel comfortable and important.
Q cannot (and would not) force everyone to realize that the corrupt powers of the world systems are basically controlling and manipulating everyone.
This is the Final Countdown.
Whistle blowers have one day left.
Friday is the End.
Too late after today.

He trashed Webb. Said he was too looney, etc, so trust him or not he's not a partner of Webb's as was claimed

Webb is Mossad. First you're calling out Corsi, now you're defending Corsi?

Are you sure you're not a kike faggot?

>Trump drinks a glass of water. It becomes a news sensation.
>Q predicted this

I'm not defending Corsi. I just don't think "he's Mossad with Webb". Webb might be Mossad, but to claim Corsi and Webb are working together for Israel is just as retarded given what Corsi's said about Webb. I want the truth, not a fairytale that sounds good but is completely false

fuck off kike

This is why you're not taken seriously

checked
Fake news is pol news.

oh look - its the same bot in a different thread. Thank god your programmers took out the obvious "boomer" label. That gave you away too quickly.

prove im a bot....you can't faggot, because I'm not one.

The information is what matters, not who provides it. If the information fills in the blanks then consider it, if it doesn’t discard. I don’t get why people need to ‘validate’ their user sources