Kumo desu ga nani ka

I present you Kumoko the most fuckable spider

re:monster with less killing and rape

don't sexualize kumo-chan!

>Le generic isekai with one twist

Reading the manga made me realize the monkey arc is overrated, the lava arc is way better.

>re:mon
user you are dead to me.

>All stories with anything like X premise are universally shit
You remind me of people who won't watch anime because it's a cartoon.

I'm really enjoy this one
how much of it is in the LN?

>most fuckable spider
HAHAHAHAHAHA
No

Monkey arc is where I dropped the WN.

spider user, not monster girl spider, calm your bazooka silk tits

Isn't she gonna turn kinda monster girl spider soon?

I enjoyed reading the good translation if the WN. It's a shame the bad translation is so bad, I'd like to know what happens in the story but it is impossible.

There are two good translations. One of them starts where the bad one left off. The other will catch up sooner or later.

Can someone please give me a quick summary of what happens?

Does Kumo ever become a humanoid?

In fits and starts, yeah. After becoming an arachne () she goes through one more transformation where she can appear completely human, except for her eyes. After that, she starts working with the demon king to dismantle the skill level system that runs the world.

can't wait for my QT spider waifu.

I really hope the mango picks up the pace

dungeon seeker

>imho
>any recommendations
Fuck off.

This series fell into the same shitty webnovel trap of explaining EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about everything. Its cool that you've played enough dragon quest to see stats screens popping up in your dreams, but that doesn't mean you should dedicate entire chapter to a character talking about how much +50 agi is gonna make you soooper fast. The manga adaptation is about to reach the point where she gains multiple consensuses, which is basically where the this issue is amplified x10, so we'll see if it takes the same dip in quality

still i would like to be able to read after the days 300 for the translation is shitte and no one pick it up.
is there somewhere a good translation or its the shit wiki or nothing?

I like this manga

one i haven't read before thanks. any others ?

I liked the monkey arc. I don't even remember a lot of what happened in the lava arc.

Katia in the manga when? I need more of her, even if it comes at the cost of seeing Shun.

The author eventually starts to gloss over that shit. Kumoko is pretty old, so it starts at a time where everyone is making mistakes.

kumo is literally a fainting goat when it comes to lewd contact with men, even though she could kill you effortlessly it would be super easy to impregnate her

What about the one guy who snuck into her bedroom?
>In the reckless early days during camping at a training ground, there was an idiot who tried to sneak a visit to my bedroom, but after my sincere persuasion he had a change of heart. Nowadays he has become a proper and obedient soldier. It’s just your imagination that his eyes look like that of a dead fish.

>Read the entire WN because I wanted to see the Arachne adventures
>She appears for something like 3 chapters in which she does fuckall

Fuck I'm still mad. I'm glad the LN changed that.

Who cares about that tranny

Sounds like a wild night.

>Who cares about that tranny
Whoops, meant for

it is her bedroom, she likely had a web or trap of some kind setup to prevent someone from just coming in and touching her

I'm only reading the manga, so no idea. What happened? She became an arachne and levelled up again 3 chapters later becoming mostly human?
Also, how far away is arachne form? Is it the next one, after she comes out of her eel fortress? Or later?

She became an arachne, spent a couple chapters wandering the woods alone and fishing in the sea, then she found a secret base full of magic robots and inside the energy she needed to become god Kumo.

I don't remember when she turns, to be honest. Sometime after the big battle she appears in, I guess.

Despite 50% of the WN being powerleveling shit, I really enjoyed reading it because Kumo is a great narrator.

irrc it's like 3 or 4 evolutions away

Oh and by this I mean she'll leave the labyrinth, wander the world some, get involved in a huge battle accidentally and then something something. The manga's still ways away.

she's cute

Well at least she doesn't turn into a human halfway through the first chapter like Arachne. Though she can change back.

That looks awful, what is it?

New chapter when'

OP loli arachne sets up shop in town and sells high quality clothing and armor made from arachne silk and materials from monsters she hunts.

Only 4 chapters translated so far but she already beat up the demon lord and stole and sold his armor because the hero showed up at her shop and hurt her pride by saying it didn't have good enough armor.

So yeah. Don't know where it'll go from there.

>literally starts with "I was hit by a truck tl;dr you know the rest"
they aren't even trying anymore

They haven't been trying anymore anymore for years.