Faces that made you cum

Faces that made you cum

If mikado supports the plan harem i'm gonna rape her with all my friends

haters fags gonna hate

Why she looks bad in the anime?

#
Wow, the anime really messed up her character design. She doesn't look as cute, she looks like she has skin problems, and her boobs look smaller.

Some things should have never got an anime, and this was one of them. They would never do the sublime manga designs justice on a shoestring budget.

The anime gave everyone huge zits on their bodies.

That's so disgusting, they would look cuter without it.

What are you talking about

In third season was better
What are you talking about

you prefer the first anime design?

Can you read?

The anime designs look like shit and doesn't do the gorgeous manga art justice.

after that she has experienced Rito' skill, probably don't dislike the idea.

this one

i was hoping she would meet Rito again but alas...

God that doujin of her getting gang banged was so hot it made me cum buckets

In the anime Rin looks good
ui looks ugly with that face of the anime 90 even more than the manga
Horrible mother

Your picture is not doing you any favors
>Droopy eyes
>Incorrect breast size
>Derpy face
>Skin issues all over
>Lack of details on the fingernails
>Lack of details on the school uniform to save money

Wow, What a pretentious faggot

Great rebuttal, you sure changed my mind.

You should be a lawyer with your great reasoning skills Mr Successful.

I'm referring to Griffith's face getting beaten to a pulp.

Sieg Kaiser.

Not even the hottest Misumi dude.

I will put semen on her face and lick the cats all day.

Big tits, I smoke her nipples with her ass, beautiful, perfect play.

this.

Are you an idiot, anime by its very nature is cheap. Increasing costs only ensures it never get profitable.

Would you rather have one season that was closer to the art of the manga or what we got, which was 2 seasons full of cuts and compromises? I prefer the latter.

Of the two, I prefer the big sister. Her breasts are bigger and you can't go wrong with experience.

Rin would only cry that your dick can't fit in her pussy and then curl up in a ball afterward full of self loathing that she became what she hated.

>Rin would only cry that your dick can't fit in her pussy
>then curl up in a ball afterward full of self loathing that she became what she hated.

Not going to lie, that sounds fucking hot.

>I smoke her nipples with her ass

No, Misumi is No. 3. This is the watch that keeps the hero, the UI and the Hayato's two people. Her only good quality of the chest and they have great flexibility, a lovely little areola.

I agree that Rin is a miracle (especially in its incredible Cosmic Body). I like conservative spirit and personality. I do not leave Iraq, I think she is a hero.

Wrong, they said the breasts of cartoons from Rin. Obviously, they will be more, as Rin is still in the growth stage. Compared to the first volume of a new chapter on the chest, it gets bigger.

The Ultimate Smug.

I came to her so many times.

Imoutos > Onechans

Can someone translate this to English?

In this case, big sis >>>>>> little sis.

sauce me laddy

I love that doujinshi of her getting blackmailed by the guys who couldn't take her rules anymore.

It was glorious, I blew so many loads on that one.

It's better than last season.

Imouto > onechan

(liar)

Not even close.

This is an example where the older sister is far superior than her "no fun allowed, ignore my big breasts, but the guy I kinda like can grope me and use me to jerk off."

Such a hypocrite.

I wasnt planning on sharing it, especially not to you.

Typical ESL Rin-fag

I'm not going to start a flaming war over Rin and Kei. I think kei is a lazy used goods

This thread is already shit because of you OSK autists, might as well continue the crap.

Samefag-san
This thread becomes in a shit just because your injustificated, autistic faggotry over rin is very wrong

Let's get this thread back to not shit by talking about something irrelevant.

Hot girl #1

More beautiful girls.

Another beautiful face to destroy men's underwear.

Shit taste

What's your problem?

Are you so autistic you cannot possibly think that somehow, some way, people have different tastes? You have issues dude.

>lucoa
A titty monster slut with a innocent children, clearly she is worst girl in maid dragon
>rias
Overrated mainstream used goods semen demon slut with cowtits without self steem and dignity
>momo
The biggest pink haired slut daugter of bitch ever existed

shes great

She is, but she is a whore who has sex with multiple guys. Kei literally acts like how people expect every hot chick with big boobs to act.

Rin is complete wish fulfillment because she is basically the hot chick who never had a boyfriend, never had sex. This is impossible, there is no way someone that hot could ever be a virgin, unless she was a crazy Christian chick and you don't want to bang crazy.

That's rich, calling Rin "wish fulfillment" when Ui is literally "wish fulfillment the character." She is cute, she has big boobs, she is smart, she is fine with her guys cheating on her, she loves breasts, she lets him do lewd things all over her body, she is engaged to the MC so he doesn't even need to try to get her.

He literally didn't need to try to get a perfect girl at his doorstep. How is she not wish fulfillment?

To continue my thought, he actually had to try to make Rin fall for him. Not to mention that she also had to change herself to be seen as more than "big tits the character."

> she is a whore who has sex with multiple guys
no shes pure

I love her.

Disgusting slut.

>Admits to having sex with multiple men
>So loud she traumatizes her little sister and turns her into a prude
>Warps her little sister's sense of relationships

The only good thing with Kei is that her being a slut and whore traumatized her little sister so that her hot, busty, and beautiful little sister is pure and conservative. Rin is the way she as a direct response to her sister being a slut.

Notice she says the word "boyfriends"

Boobs too big

Boobs too small

Disgusting, gyaru is worse than scat fetish.

lucoa, rias, tanya, mikan and momo a shit
Mikado sensei and Rin are the best

#
>Be a slut, and traumatize your sister
>Get shocked when your little sister calls you out for your shit

Kei is precious, that is cute.

finish your ESL courses fully before you start posting on an English-language website, you fucking baboon.

Who's the better school nurse? Her or Aki-sensei?

ui is a slut
rin is loveable

>Titty monster
Fucking no

"slave"

In that huge chest, she liked it because it is a miracle that turned out to be very sexy. His companion should be foolish, but it does not depend on her hot body. I will be very, very bad when Rin is my girlfriend.

Rin is cute, I agree absolutely. Ui is such a bitch, I hate her courage.

She isn't a gyaru.

She is literally a stereotypical cowtitted woman. Most people think woman with big breasts are sluts, just ask any chick with big boobs and they will tell you that they got called a slut because of their breasts many many times.

To talk about my point further. They actually explored it in the anime.

Rin was poorly treated and bullied in middle school because of her big breasts. She realized women treat other women with big breasts poorly. The opposite is Kei who has big breasts, but she acts like the man-stealing, slutty whore that people associate with big boobs.

A paizuri of Rin must be the heaven itself
This, also wakanafags are annoying by her president slut

>A paizuri of Rin must be the heaven itself

That probably would not happen because she is self conscious about her (growing) big breasts. She is not a whore.

Their both titty monsters, though Aki-sensei might be a bit larger.

>巨乳

Rin and Ui are good, but we all know who true best girl is.

I would give Rin a baseball team of kids, she's perfect.

>two titty monsters
>Go for the B-cup wonder

Okay.....

It's correct....

The anime website and the manga website uses those characters to describe Kei and Rin.

Aki.