If your school was shot up and as you run away the cops stop you and ask you to do a conga line while undergoing a full...

If your school was shot up and as you run away the cops stop you and ask you to do a conga line while undergoing a full body pat down:

Would you comply?

I fucking love conga lines.

It's necessary to maintain security after a shooting. You can't know if there is a second shooter infiltrated among civilians.

>durrr how do u know if the school shooter isn't one of these toddlers
>security cums first

The worst is that this disease has spread to other western countries.

I would try to position myself in the line so I got to touch a girls shoulders while another girl touches mine. Then masturbate to the best Valentines day I'll ever get for the rest of my life.

Dinner and a show. Nice.

This confirms Jews use 1 playbook and don't ever deviate.

>someone is actually retarded enough to defend this
>spain

I bet the police know how to do their job better than you do.

>Someone is actually retarded enough to be anti-cop
>Canada

There is no way this kid brought a longgun into school, especially wearing a gas mask. There is guaranteed to be one kid looking out the window of any classroom at any given time - double that if the window is facing the entrance. Instantly, someone would say "aw shit dis nigga strapped!" oh "aw fuck nico's crazy ass got a gun" and the entire class would be at the window tryna see for themselves. I heard a girl say on Tucker yesterday that the teachers have radios- so this would be instantly communicated and everyone would have been in lockdown before the fire alarm was pulled.
I'm not saying there wasnt a shooting or that people didn't die- but the official story is horseshit.

>if the authority says so then it must b true
>Bootlicking

It depends. If they were playing conga line music I would do it without being asked.

>implying they wouldnt shoot me for not complying

>Look at me, mom. I'm being an edgelord anarchist on Sup Forums again.

Conga Lines are one of the best ways to spot a false flag. It means they locked people in the school, brought in the corpses, then paraded them past it. The false flags trick the people who are there into believing it, then they just let it unfold in the media while using CIA NIGGERS to make sure all the talking points are in-sync.

THOSE CARS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A CULT MEETING WTF

fuck no dude, who knows if the shooter is still at large or not, for all i know he sees the conga line and mows everyone down

Me on the end with the cheeky tit grab

>edgelord
down the hall and to the left

>he doesn't celebrate not getting shot for another day in America by doing a conga line with his pals
>he doesn't appreciate the fact that a cop is watching so noone can leave the line early or they'll get shot

>Conga Lines are one of the best ways to spot a false flag
There has never been one, single, solitary case of a 'false flag' school shooting, ever.

I don't see how doing conga helps

>the official story is horseshit.
There's zero reason for them to make stuff up, and if they did it would be instantly contradicted by another news outlet or by the witnesses themselves.

>be in school shooting
>first instinct to cry and start filming for social media

Good these kids deserve humiliation

I don't see the dancing, this conga line is boring, they deserve to be shot.

>first instinct to cry
>children
>girls
What were you expecting, stoicism in the face of death ?

Of course because I am a white law abiding citizen.

she didn´t want to touch that girl

No, look at the shadow. theres a goblin sitting on her hand.

Sure, sounds like fun desu

They're obviously doing it to help them recover from the shock.

>Come and do the conga!
>To kill off all the trauma!

Won't touch niggers even at gun point. 10/10 wife material.

I would have already ran away.

some videos have conga lines, others have people fleeing like bat out of hell. Glad to see all that school shooter training is paying off

what in tarnations is causing that shadow?

>go to school
>get shot at
>get forced by armed officers to walk in a conga line while they stand by and ensure you don't step out of line
Wow, so this is the power of freedom™

kek

Why is her shadow touching the girl?

Went to the school, they had one security guard with a working radio walking the “freshmen building”mostly all day but all the teachers had phoned and intercoms in class, and they even had a front office on the 1st floor.

did you do that?