Explain yourselves, Drumpftards

Pic related. Literally the dumbest fucking argument anyone can say against debating gun control and people and politicians actually say this shit unironically. If anyone I know says it, its grounds to cut off friendships entirely because there is no saving this magnitude of stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, the time to talk about gun control is in fact never, so it's the perfect arguement. I expect better quality shitposting from you, Bruce. This is leaf tier.

So weird how they quoted the actual number of gun homicides... it's almost like they only use the black-on-black gun violence statistics when trying to take them from white people.......

This isn't a shitpost you goddam idiot, its facts.

I support Trump, I have a lot of his merchandise and paid a ton to stay at his hotels.

Doesn't mean the 'blood to try' argument from republicans isn't the worst argument imaginable. There are a million more valid reasons why 'now' isn't the time to talk about gun control. Instead they pick an absolutely retarded narrative to go with which is hilariously easy to disprove.

If you're going to argue a point, don't pick an incredibly weak argument that can be dismantled in seconds. It's like flat earthers starting off a debate by going 'yeah but you can't prove the earth is round because no one has ever seen it from space so there, we win.'

It was the schools fault for failing to integrate the shooter. No wonder he felt alienated and lashed out. If they were less bigoted this wouldn’t have happened

If you were waiting for the blood to dry in the US you'd never get a chance I reckon.

explain what gun control is to me aussie

Anyone else noticing all these anti-gun posts are started by non-Americans? It couldn't be any more obvious that they're butthurt about being cucks who gave up their gun rights, and they're desperate to drag us down to their level.

Why does nobody talk about Chicago and gang violence? Look at how well the democrap laws have worked there

Same reason why most people supporting opt-out style of organ donating are non-american-they live in nanny states.

strictest laws yet poor minorities shoot each other daily, hardly here dems harp about that

>Why does nobody talk about Chicago and gang violence?

You lot do, constantly. But it's a bit apples and oranges. Better to compare Chicongo with Monrovia - bet it looks good in that 1v1.

>This isn't a shitpost you goddam idiot, its facts.
Yes, the facts are that it is never time to talk about gun control

I am happy because you are not.

Is it really apples and oranges when it’s the same federal government and legal structure? You’re grasping for straws aspie.

Oh look more retards who can't argue against my original post because they know the blood to dry argument is stupid.

Call me an anti-gun person again. I've spent more money on shooting ranges than probably the average american and fired the likes of an S&W .500 and a RPK.

I love guns. I also enjoy debating. As I said above, don't pick an incredibly weak, easily disproven point as your argument because it makes you look, well, exactly how democrats see you.

>Why does nobody talk about Chicago and gang violence?
Because the murder rate in Chicago fell a full 16% last year?

there is no gun control debate. shall not be infringed.

SAGE

>strictest laws
>cars exist
>Indiana laws are loose as shit
>45 minute drive to Gary
>no border checkpoint on I-90
Build wall!

Blood drying from that instance you absolute god damned retard, it's a perfectly legit arguemnt. The heartless fucks literally wait for this shit, they were asking kids who'd just escaped the shooting how they felt about guns, it's insane.

gun control does nothing, die in an oven kike

bundy ranch is proof of purpose for guns. the government backed down from all the guns aimed at the thugs in government if they pulled their jew shit.

What was the injury rate.

>it is never time to talk about gun control

really?

youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

>it's a perfectly legit argument
No it isn't because the people saying wait for the blood to dry never bring shit up once its dry.

Take 2 seconds to schedule a debate for later and we'll believe you when you say this is about when shit is being discussed and not what is being discussed.

Gun control laws in the USA wouldn't do anything to reduce the number of gun murders all it would do is make sure that whenever there is a gun murder, it would be a law abiding citizen, now defenseless, being killed by a criminal.

Say it with me:

SHALL

you're absolutely right that the whining republicans are in the wrong for even pretending that there should be a discussion about gun control, nothing but filthy RINOs who don't believe in the bill of rights

Yeah, it's stupid because the implication is that once the blood is dry, then it will be legitimate to discuss gun control, which is just accepting Democrat framing of the issue (that gun control is good and desirable). Republicans always allow democrats to frame the arguments.

>when it’s the same federal government and legal structure?

Unless you're a proponent of the magic dirt theory, it is. Detroit is technically in the US, but it's a bit cheeky to compare it's crime statistics to Montpelier, isn't it?

The second amendment is non negotiable because it's a god given right. Just as freedom of speech is non negotiable. Shall not be infringed my Australian shitposting Sup Forumsack.

Why would universal background checks, a gun registry, and laws requiring reporting lost or stolen firearms leave a law abiding citizen defenseless?

Laws can't be a god given right because we took knowledge of good and evil without permission.

I don't know what that means. All I know is a constitutional God given right is just that, and nobody is taking it away. Shall not be infringed. Not shall be infringed unless some retard goes on a shooting spree. It's not going to work buddy boy.

I'd fancy a public registry of firearms ownership is pretty retarded.That's practically a shopping list.

Not much better when the cops have that info either - the buggers here sell it to the bikies so they can go rip off your safe while you're at work.

Blacks killed 8500 people in 2015 according to FBI statistics. That number nearly doubles the amount of muders committed by whites and they (niggers) represent only 14 percent of the population.

Most autistic thing i've read in a while.

Remember, when Hawaii seized the guns of all Medical Marijuana patients? Yeah fuck off with your gun registry

>I'd fancy a public registry of firearms ownership is pretty retarded
You can pretty easily make it like the no fly list so that it's not public. The important point is to be able to find an owner if you have a serial number or if someone has been convicted of a felony get permission to do a sealed search for associated guns. More to the point. I thought the argument about gun free zones is they make easy targets. Why the fuck would a gun registry be a shopping list?

I mean fuck's sake how about a law to confiscate guns from convicted felons that can't legally own them. Literally only California does that and the program's so underfunded that they can only do it for 2 out of 3 felons.

That shit and the requirement for reporting lost or stolen firearms shouldn't be fucking difficult.

Fuck off nigger.
Every mass shooting you have a shopping list of things you want and just use the victims as emotional manipulation.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

R u Lyudmila Savchuk?

>commit federal crime
>lose firearms
>this is somehow proof that registries don't work

It's not that there's too many guns, it's that there's too many niggers. Why is that so hard to understand?

Yeah, a bunch of police state bullshit.
I don't want America to adopt the Orwellian model from the UK.

>Every mass shooting you have a shopping list of things you want and just use the victims as emotional manipulation.
That you can use the phrase "every mass shooting" is probably an indicator that you should start listening to me.

And I don't want to hear about shopping lists when after every mass shooting the only thing that happens is reactionary right wing states loosen gun laws in defiance of some paranoia about the federal government while the NRA run up gun sales with fear mongering about mass confiscations.

U guys r pathetic

>Why the fuck would a gun registry be a shopping list?

What happens here is the local police station hires shitcunt A, who is mates with a bloke in the nomads. Shitcunt A is a probationary constable at the cop shop with access to the registry. Shitcunt A brings a USB into work with him, copies the registry, and gives it to his mate in the nomads.

The nomads then find a place on the list with a few nice pistols and break in while the owner is out at the pub.

Shitcunt A gets nicked for it and gets replaced by shitcunt B (his mate is in the rebels). Rinse repeat.

Wow all that logic and math and numbers when it's to the end of being a sarcastic smart asses at the expense of dead children.

Cmon Dems where's the logic when it matters sad cunts

>I don't want America to adopt the Orwellian model from the UK.
Yeah, heaven forbid we have no school shootings and 1/4th our current murder rate.

Fuck's sake Hawaii has the second lowest murder rate in the country.

>fear mongering about mass confiscations.
You dumb niggers do realize the homicide rate is drastically lower compared to what it was in the 90's right? Gun Control's sole purpose is disarming Republicans, there is no moral reason for it. You don't give two shits about the victims, they are simply a tool for you to take away the guns of your political opponents.

>when oppression improves your society

Let me make this very clear so all you gun control fucks can get it through your head. I'm not, nor will I ever give up my right to bear arms because evil people exist. Ever. Period. End of the fucking discussion. It's not happening. It will never happen.

This is a KREMLEBOT look it up 4 yourselves people...

Gun Control is nothing more than an excuse to bring us closer to the totalitarianism progressives desire.

Ur aim 2 engage over made up stories won’t work

Its hard for young people to appreciate the slope we're on because they literally didn't exist back when liberals were saying this exact reality would never exist.
If you think it stops with a registry you're wrong.
If you think it stops with high-capacity mags you're wrong.
If you think it stops with semi-auto you're wrong.

>You dumb niggers do realize the homicide rate is drastically lower compared to what it was in the 90's right?
What does that have to do with anything?
>Gun Control's sole purpose is disarming Republicans
A lot of Republicans with felony convictions or mental health issues? Makes sense.

This is a KREMLEBOT

>What does that have to do with anything?
It's because you are the ones who fear monger.
You make it out that mass shootings are this horrible common phenomena when actually is incredibly rare when you account for America's massive population.

Basically, in the age of social media it's very easy to make uncommon events seem very frequent.

No.

>violent crime
>includes rape, assault, robbery, and non-gun murder
I'm sure all that shit fell due to something to do with guns.

These guys are paid a salary and work all day... KREMLEBOTs look it up people.

Made up rubbish

Shall not be infringed. They don't get it. They don't understand that an attempt to ban or confiscate will result in bloodshed the likes of which have never been seen.

>You make it out that mass shootings are this horrible common phenomena when actually is incredibly rare when you account for America's massive population.
Terrorism is incredibly rare, but you still have to go through a metal detector at the air port.

And gun laws aren't just there to prevent mass shootings. There's also the fuckhuge murder rate, not to mention crimes with survivors.

Don’t believe this...

>2003

Nice crop mate.

The calls for an AR-15 ban are retarded, but most gun law proposals don't have to deal with bans or confiscation except from felons.

based fifth column

There is no statistical correlation between number of guns, or ease of access to murder rate.

Not to mention for each violent crime committed with a firearm in America, there's nearly 100 defensive uses.. and that's only from what gets reported.

This is BS

>There is no statistical correlation between number of guns, or ease of access to murder rate.
Controlling for socioeconomic factors our nearest neighbor in the world is Japan.

Japan has no guns and no murders. We have lots of guns and lots of murders. Seems like a statistical correlation to me.

I live in Texas and I can promise you no one is ever taking our guns, ever.

And I think the TSA is bullshit.
Democrats import Muslims into America because they want them to commit terrorist acts and justify a totalitarian police state.

THIS!

U r a Russian troll... paid a salary to spread dissent...

>Democrats import Muslims into America because they want them to commit terrorist acts and justify a totalitarian police state.
You should see a shrink. And probably not own a gun.

Banning guns leaves people defenseless. That's literally all I need to say to win this argument.

>everyone with a counterpoint is paid opposition
right wingers make more money than paid posters
its the left that has legions of broke losers to hire

It's clear that your end goal is banning all guns
You just want "compromise" after every tragedy until there are no guns left, but more tragedies to come.

Believe it. There are close to as many guns in this country as there are people.

>That's literally all I need to say to win this argument.

You could win the argument with less effort by just brandishing the gun.

U have been found out... laws will have to be put in force.

heh

BASED NZ
NZ > AUS SHITS

U r not in America

Not going to happen. Ever. If a gun grab ever happens it will be the last mistake our Government makes.

>It's clear that your end goal is banning all guns
I try not to have literally impossible end goals for anything. Because I'm not retarded or crazy. You should give not being both a try.

Your accusation of me being mentally ill is why I don't trust you to implement any "common sense" gun control.
The fact of the matter is that Nicholas Cruz was diagnosed with autism and had a history of violence even in his youth. These types of people should really be allowed to have guns, but I don't trust Democrats enough to keep it limited to that. They will diagnose their opposition as being mentally ill, just so they can strip their guns.

Honestly, I would support a good chunk of the regulations you support, but I no longer have faith in Democrats not being opportunistic fuckers that will keep pushing for more and more so I draw a line in the sand right where we are.

>These types of people shouldn't* really be allowed to have guns

Seems like you're a dumb faggot

This is a red herring