TWO fucking shooters!

well, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/GHOST_TECH__/status/964022422272962560?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/suspected-gunman-nikolas-cruz-was-living-with-florida-high-school-student-in-months-leading-up-to-massacre-attorney-says.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

>giggling
>Smiling
>Smirking
>Jokes to a guy during a school shooting "I thought YOU would be the one doing the shooting lol"

Who the fuck does this? What a psycho. God I want to cum insider her bad.

Nikolas Cruz did NOT attend the school he shot at the time. This girl, AT BEST, must have been next to another Nic Cruz at the school... or she's another attention whore trying to grab a little limelight and stir up something.

>Shooter and his brother were adopted

>Shooter's adopted father died
>Adopted mother dies of pneumonia 3 months ago

>Shooter complained about being picked on while the staff did nothing about it
>Shooter is expelled from this school for disciplinary reasons

>Shooter attends another nearby school
>Shooter is very depressed, stressed, and unhappy in the home he's now living in with his brother

>Shooter moves in with a friend who attended the school
>Shooter legally owned an AR-15, posted about killing animals on Instagram, and discussed target practice, etc... which was known in advanced

On Valentine's Day, 2018, Nikolas Cruz returns to the only high school he's really ever known, which expelled him, and goes on a rampage.

(foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/suspected-gunman-nikolas-cruz-was-living-with-florida-high-school-student-in-months-leading-up-to-massacre-attorney-says.html)

this

Hmmmmm

No there were 8 shooters. I have seen the report!!! its too sensitive for release now, but it will come out on may 23, 2021, noonish.

She was under no threat. She was with the shooter and saw nothing wrong. She destroys the entire narrative.

>inb4 shills call her a crisis actor

She shows no signs of deception with her choice of words or body language. She is laughing at the notation Nick Cruz is the shooter and nothing more.

She was with the shooter and heard shots on the other side of the building. She confirms either multiple shooters OR Nick Cruz was not the shooter at all

Nikky No-Attendee School. There's physically no way that kid she was next to was the shooter, unless - not only was part of his plan to blend in as a normal kid and flee, it was to do so next to a girl who would've known about him being expelled from being there.. lol

he wasn't the shooter. he was supposed to be the suicided patsy.

She's Jewish too. Epic khazar milkies. Some user found her faceberg and pics of her bat mitzvah. She's def a hot weirdo

Fair, but regardless he was expelled from that school at the time. So seeing him on campus alone should have raised red flags... this girl literally acts and even leaves a social media trail of someone who'd try to grab 15 mins of fame.

High school girls lie and create drama all the time.

of all videos leaked online, non of cruz with gun in hand

>every false flag ever
>witnesses are nothing but crisis actors
>shills flood the board trying to convince people these retarded actors are legit
>today rolls around
>we get the most believable witness imagineable
>shills bombarding the board to call her a crisis actor and mock her

She’s confindent as fuck and scoffing at the narrative, that’s why she’s laughing and aloof because the notion that Nick Cruz is the shooter is rediculous to her

>not to mention two other witness interviews claim multiple shooters

saw pic related yesterday with my own eyes live on tv. who else better to use for this than an autist who just lost both pare?

>but regardless he was expelled from that school at the time
source?

Okay guys after traumatic events people react wildly different and are often in a state of shock. It is really not uncommon that people crack jokes, laughs and are in general disbelief.

>There's physically no way that kid she was next to was the shooter,
thats what OP is implying you fucking door nail

Nikolas Cruz, Shooting Suspect, Had Been Expelled From School, Authorities Say
>(((Authorities Say)))
ah wtheck

are you guys actually this gullible? she's clearly an air-head looking to get famous, probably attract people to her instagram page or some shit, anyone who knows a damn about body language knows she's full of shit.

Wonder how long before she's killed in a car crash.

HAHAHAHA

You fucks are super tard. She clearly bumped into him after he ditched his weapon and was trying to blend in.

and if anything thinks this kid could go shitting up the school and shoot 50 people then BLEND in and sneak out the door..the dude is like a big retard

Bump

Its this simple folks. He's either not the shooter, or there were two. It was not just him and her alone walking out together. There was a group. There should be other witnesses who will say the same thing. "He was with us and we heard shots somewhere else."

yea the whole thing threw me off. She was with the entire class & then all of a sudden a wild nick Cruz appears and starts chatting. I think the reason she started laughing so much was because she had no idea nick Cruz was the patsy, so when she made the school shooter joke, it was double funny. I think she is totally lost inside their entire narrative