If white people care so much about being ethnocentric why don't you guys just go back to where you same from?

If white people care so much about being ethnocentric why don't you guys just go back to where you same from?

Y'all out here pretending like it this is your orginal homeland, but it's factually not. So what's stopping you?

is that you abbo

What are you doing in Australia then? kek

What if the entire human race was engineered and put her by aliens? wouldnt that make for a good laugh...

The US is more homogeneous than almost all European countries. So is Canada. So there is that.

Are u stupid or what? Donald Trump had be born in USA so he is not a immigrant.

I'm a migrant. The thing is I'm not the one spouting this meme "go back to where you came from"

Because native Americans were all 1 united tribe with sovereignty and established laws and government. This point of view is so stupid.

Go back to Europe you filthy white devils

reminder aussie proxy fag OP is a jidf forum slider

>Y'all

Stop talking like a nigger. Anyway, if we continue on with that line of reasoning, the "natives" should leave too, since they're not from here either. Hell, we should all just go back to Africa.

I recall someone selling their land for shiny beads?

I'm the or what. I think ours missing the entire point fool

Fuck off abboshit

Where did his ancestors come from?

This argument is for ignorant people only, these So called native Americans were not native either they were wandering tribes that settled here you fucking twat dont be such a morally superior fag if you dont even understand how history works , lands get conquered people move all the time its nothing to get your liberal panties in a knot about k

We conquered your ass. Just be lucky we give you reserves where you can drink all the firewater you want and live off a government check

Make me.

No aussie says Y'all. Kill youself chang.

You fail to realize that's he entire point. But you're so thick you can't put two and two together

That's Russell Means faggot look up to "welcome to the rez" he not what you think faggot.

actually it is, we beat the denisovans here a couple of times

SAGE

Go sniff petrol you fucking abbo cunt

Fucking retard

Well when the Muslims conquer America don't make a fuss then

Despite all the shit over here, it feels great to have an actual homeland. Actual blood and soil.

Why didn't we kill all injuns?

if you actually ask the Indians about whether they support mass migration you get something like its bad enough we have all these whiteys on our land but now they want to bring in a bunch of fuck knows what too?
We should consult with the natives before allowing any new migrants in I agree

it's not about preserving every race on earth, humans have migrated, conquered and mixed throughout history. i want to protect my people's land and wealth, i don't care how we got it, this isn't about right and wrong
have you considered the fact that being conquered is not a good thing?

Dumbass natives sold us most of their land we only stole some of it. Stop having sellers remourse.

>The US is more homogeneous than almost all European countries
I hope you aren't actually trying to be serious.

no one in the Americas is native.

kys aussie cunt

Go home to where? I assume they mean Europe, but the obvious problem with this logic is that these same Leftists who use this argument don't view Europe as a homeland for Europeans, they see it as a dumping ground for the third world. If these people were logically consistent and supported the idea of the US as a Native American ethnostate while also supporting Europe as a European ethnostate, I might appreciate the argument.

When are you leaving? I'm pretty sure no one wants you there, Mohomo'd

white culture is superior to every nation that it colonised.

He is legal and you lost your land in fight.

Wipe that smug off your face, loser.

go cry to Mexico, they did it too

>If white people care so much about being ethnocentric why don't you guys just go back to where you same from?
Europe is full of Muslims.

Shouldn't have sold it, tonto

>All of England was 1 United country with completely civilized laws while "discovering & colonizing" a land that was already inhabited

My favorite & most likely theory

>I'm a migrant. The thing is I'm not the one spouting this meme "go back to where you came from"
>If white people care so much about being ethnocentric why don't you guys just go back to where you same from?

You just did in the op. One of us.

It's not about the land, its about the society built by whites. Natives didn't build shit, whites had to migrate and do everything

>That would also mean the person who made the shitty meme

Native American didn't build shit.
Africans didn't build shit.
The only people that built shit were light-skinned people. Likely because they were abandoned by their primitive tribes for being different. Forced outside the tribe they were not confined by the doctrine and had to survive through sheer will alone.

The only weird outlier are the Mayans/Aztecs/etc, but it turns out they might have just been Asian migrants of the past and all the Native Americans were just dumb faggots Mayans/Aztecs exiled. Classic story of cursed exiled who were not cursed, just too stupid to challenge themselves.

FIXED IT FOR YA. FREE OF CHARGE

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to argue for immigration from the perspective of a race that was destroyed by it.

the virgin immigrant vs the chad conqueror

The pre YD Clovis culture were Europeans.
Iberia was before Siberia.
Ansick was an infant found in a leather pouch a mile from the stone tools they ((dated)) it from.
Ansick was a scam by the BIA, and not First Nations/ Solutrean.

Thanks after I posted it I noticed it was missing something. I feel bad for posting that propaganda now.
How can blacks and asians ever recover after evidence that life did not actually originate with them?

citizens and LEGAL immigrants can stay.
SAGE this shit.
OP confirmed gay.

The Solutrean theory is what we all need to be pushing.

when you going back to Asia? Pangea boy.

/this. read carefully red skins.

>Australia
>why don't we go home.

Because England doesn't want the useless progeny of a rapist. Your forefather's faulty genes still run in your blood.

Fuck off and die.

Okay, they can go back to Eurasia then.

Fuck off tree nigger we won a war and you drunks traded your land for liquor.

White people conquered America, you fucking daft cunt

We need to go back to Pan-Gaia.

European Americans have to return to Europe. If not they'll learn the hard way. Do you think latinos cant fight? They are warriors

We've adapted to our biome, been shaped by it. If you aren't racemixing with us you're eliminating our genes from the gene pool. Europeans are an invasive species just as the niggers and other parasites they bring in. Like snakehead or zebra mussels. Now, if whites are so superior, why do you bring all the scum of the old world with you wherever you go?

And now non-whites are conquering it, same logic

Classic "do as I say, not as I do" problem.

with help from the Jews of course. Do communist support jews?

You need a government in order to have immigrants, you ignorant fuck.

What state did the natives hold??

ROFL posted by an ausie.

A nation with very strict immigration laws, that conquered the land from the abbies.

White skin didnt exist yet... it's only a recent development, those people would've evolved differently than those on the european continent

White people are an imaginary group

don't forget that native americans are conquered people, their existence right now is only because of the mercy of white people

Wells since the Younger dryas destroyed north America the clovis had to live from the Sea and bleached. Eyes turned blue to adapt to the ocean.
North America is Atlantis. The only place to have an actual flood and ELE event.
Recent development on their home continent of North America. The Old Copper Culture, old moundbuilders,
They werent black, not Asian or mongloid, and not indians.
They were Iberians and they were First Nations, not your Canadian Arctic chinks.

Because we built the civilization while the natives were busy killing their neighbors and sacrificing their enemies at the temple. Also most of them are dead now

If the natives had strict border control they wouldn't be nearly extinct right now.

Don't forget native europeans are a conquered people, their existence is only at the mercy of arabian and north african people

>Pretending not to know the difference between immigration and conquest

Most of Europe was under glacial maximun when whites were sailing the Atlantic and hunting on North America.
Canada was under ice when the Solutrean First Nations arrived.
Too bad geology debunks all the shit Canadians spew.

You have the prettiest women on Earth. I say we just import them to Solutrean lands for safe keeps.

they did have border control. they killed everyone they encountered they didnt like. we used thier rules and we native now. and shit.

Legal immigrants are welcome.
Illegal immigrants are not welcome. They must come legally.

Why is this a controversial issue?

The United States of America, as a sovereign nation, needs to declare war on the native Americans, so we can not have little "nations" that America pays for, with entitled little shits who collect welfare for who they were born to, and so that they can shut up about "muh original immigrant" because the USA would have legally won your land by force.

>inb4 what if the Indians win

>Tu quoque (/tjuːˈkwoʊkwiː/, also /tuːˈkwoʊkweJ/;[1] Latin for, "you also") or the appeal to hypocrisy is an informal logical fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's argument by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with its conclusion(s).

>Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

> Person A makes claim X.
> Person B asserts that A's actions or past >claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
> Therefore X is false.

>An example would be

> Peter: "Based on the arguments I have presented, it is evident that it is morally wrong to use animals for food or clothing."
> Bill: "But you are wearing a leather jacket and you have a roast beef sandwich in your hand! How can you say that using animals for food and clothing is wrong?"[2]

>It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[3] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of facts about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[4]

>In the trial of Nazi criminal Klaus Barbie, the controversial lawyer Jacques Vergès tried to present what was defined as a Tu Quoque Defence—i.e., that during the Algerian War, French officers such as General Jacques Massu had committed war crimes similar to those with which Barbie was being charged, and therefore the French state had no moral right to try Barbie. This defense was rejected by the court, which convicted Barbie.

Are you retarded? Muslims will conquer Europe and euros will let it happen.

The US was made by white people for white people. It was 90% white in the 50s.