moonlitsaki.com/category/event
figurenews.blog.jp/
toy-navi.net/
moonlitsaki.com/
nekomagic.com/
hobby.dengeki.com/
statue.news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catch up on the previous WonFes threads if you missed any.

Rate my collection

Buy with your dick

You'll be selling your whole collection and quitting soon.

>tfw you finally won a gk of your waifu.

What if my dick is timid?

>not spoilering a lewd OP image

What, are you an idiot or something?

GKs are only available at figure events and they only make like 10 each, right?

How the fuck am I supposed to get them?

She doesn't look so bad now that her mouth is covered.

>his dick wants a generic turboslut

What Yu Gi Oh card is that?

Go to the event, pay a proxy to go for you, or buy secondhand later. Most circles make upwards of 50 copies of a kit.

>tfw want to buy her plum version
>but to scared the head will break off when it gets to me

Lemon Magician Girl

Got it. How about online shopping? Is there a resale market on yahoo.jp or something?

myfigurecollection.net/item/604667

Will Plum save the loli industry?

Yes, yes it does. I love Homare's art

I've not really seen a lot of dickbuyers wholesale a collection. Usually it's FoTM or moeshit.

hey do any of you guys know how to remove black dots on figures? it came with it out of the box.

Legs

what a kind act, Sup Forumsnon.

A Mr Clean Magic Eraser might work for you.

Wonder if I should get the Rei Flare figure.
Despite people saying that it's "not-Rei", I think she looks nice.

I'm in the same boat.

She actually looks pretty nice.

This must be based on MVC:I

you should get that skinny ugly deformed rai instead. you know, the one that looks like she never about food before. i would post a pic but that shit too ugly. it would break my monitor.

the black dot is on the skin tone of the figure, so would it cause problems?

So I was away from the internet this weekend, apart from the threads the kind user listed, what's the best site/blog/whatever listing *everything* that was announced?

>Doom
Fucking lold

moonlitsaki.com/category/event

sex and violence, what can i say.

Yahoo auctions is best right after events. Mandarake can be good for older kits. If you don't care about authenticity you can always buy recasts of kits from GK-m and e2046.

I'd only recommend recasts if you don't care much for high quality either

>shimapan is blue with white stripes
huh

Thai kits are terrible and not made of real resin. GKM is my go-to for recasts, but their clear resin is foggy. E2046 has gotten much better but sometimes you get a dub that's above average based on which workshop did the recasting. On average my original kits have the worst problems I've come across. I can take photos if you want of examples.

What are you trying to say/imply?

Sure, that would be great. E2046 actually has a recast of an original kit I have. I have been thinking about buying it to practice on before touching the original.

I'd expect them to do a white base with blue stripes so you don't get the blue showing through the white.

Still got a bunch of stuff to sell. For some fellow buyfags i can make them quite cheap.

I'm in EU but i can ship them worldwide easily. I can make even more discount if you buy at least two of them.

For prices and stuff, or if you're interested in any of them mail me on MFC: Musso92

Meh, I guess I could take them all off your hands for $50. That would cover my gas and time for driving to the local recycling center.

Fuck, this is beautiful.

Nipples?

Nevermind, didn't look at second pic.

got her in a mail today. box was huge, but she herself isn't

Haven't been a buyfag in about a year and really been out of touch. What blogs or sites can I go to now for pics and reviews?

I'm not sure how I got this far into buying things but it's not looking like it's going to stop anytime soon

Dear Buyfags, where would I get this?!

Even a sticker would be fine, but something from acrylic or wood would be 10 out 10

figurenews.blog.jp/
toy-navi.net/
moonlitsaki.com/
nekomagic.com/
hobby.dengeki.com/
statue.news/

Mayoi needs another scale that doesn't have leaning issues or a weird ribbon stuck to her mouth.

Yeah I actually cancelled the other version and got this instead. Looks much better.

Gonna buy her swimsuit version at the end of the month

>Wood
Try Woodpatch in the /k/ patch threads, he's exactly what you want.

is she getting delayed?

How good are e2046 gathering figures?

This is a really cute figure if you look past the lewd.

Really like the design on the panties.

better angle

Between half decent and absolute garbage with no way to tell what will be what.

A Russian roulette.
I feel you though, I also want that Jeanne.

So I guess I should get the resin kit and paint it

I see you like used books

It's up on Y!A...

just don't look into their eyes.

Sure, if you want to drop around $350+ for it

If you can come reasonably close to or exceed "half decent," yes. Why bother with Gathering when you can paint your own stuff though?

I am still unable to get over how damn amazing this sculpt is.

If you're talented enough I guess
If that's the case, I might look into their 2b stuff.

Already fapped to it.
I hope the paint job ends up good.

Mostly cause I've never done shading or painted human figures before. I've only painted gunpla/plamo and resin conversion kits.

cute gk

If you want it to look anything close to the painted examples, you'll need to airbrush them.

No kidding, those are some of the perfect 'small' breasts that I've seen sculpted recently. Can't wait to see what she looks like painted.

I have an airbrush, its what I use to paint

Goddammit Mandarake

Sorry to assume. I've seen too many people try to take on kits with just a paint brush and it never looks very good.

Ahh fuck I'm not in Murica.

I kind of want it, but I don't know how you can commit knowing that there's no matching Satsuki.

Fucking Saitom is a god, can't wait to see how this one turns out.

how's the ass look?

So? Contrary to popular belief, international shipping isn't that hard, it just costs more. A chunk of wood shouldn't be hard to package, either. Contact the guy, sweet talk him, see if he'll do it. At least give him the chance to say no.

I just took a look at the thread and what the fuck is going on? Competitive patch making?

Have we reached the golden era of lewd figures?

I'm a buy fag but not a 300$ buyfag for a piece of wood buyfag.

International shipping is hell. At least 1/3 of my budget goes on that if not more. And then 1/4 on fucking VAT taxes of 25%

It's only the beginning

I was too struck by how gorgeous the prototype is. Definitively worth keeping in check.

Any chance of a brunette variation?

Has anyone ever gotten a figure with a bit of a gray nose out of the box? Is there a way to fix that easily? I wonder why that happens.

Paint transfer. I think you need to repaint it.

>Darkness Yui is getting a figure
>UC
fuck

>Taxes
>With a dude that can easily undervalue for you or call it a gift
>$300
Excuses, excuses. I think Richigo on /toy/'s Gunpla threads can at least etch acrylic but that's going to be more expensive than wood. You might also be able to /diy/ some frosted glass yourself if you whip up aask too.

It's velcro-based autism.

ah, fuck. The paint was rubbed by the boxing? Guess I'll have to live with it. Skin color would be way too difficult to match.

Too much lewd stuff lately, this is getting out of hand,(and this is coming from an user which collection is 60% cast-off figurines

This is just the start of the dickbuying dynasty user. Never has sculpted ass been in a better place.

Would you prefer if your favorite lewd fig had squishy breasts or squishy butt?