Boku no Hero Academia thread

This is your future symbol of terror. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64142685
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who would win? USJ Noumu or Toga?

What was Hori thinking when he drew this?

He really could use some skincare products

Would this hurt?

Every ochako is beautiful

I'm not sure it works like that.

Depends on how the fight actually played out. If she was just there, she would likely just run away, but if he could get some of her blood and she didn't have the sane bloodgroup as Deku she would lose. However if she was disguised as Deku then Stain might allow her to get close enough to kill him. You have to ask yourself, why would Toga ever face off in a straight fight against anyone she knew was dangerous?

>she also couldn't touch Bakugou even with several other people helping
That can be chalked up to her not even trying. It is the same as when she encountered Tsuyu and Ochaco, she wasn't being serious at all. During those two fights she was just running around and waving her knife while laughing -- there was no flipping or acrobatic areal maneuvers or any use of real speed at all. Of course Bakugou is still faster than her though.

god I thought she was going to insert her finger into the dick

Is there more to this?

Toga obviously. Aizawa jobbed easily to her, so the USJ Noumu should be a piece of cake for her little knife.

Depends, is Toga naked or not?

Why is Todoroki always looking at Deku?

S-so this is Toga's true power...

Mina well be the traitor. Screencap this.

For a semi-serious dscussion topic...
At what point do you guys think Season 3 would end? Will it be only 13 episodes, like the first one, and end with UNITED STATES OF SMASH, or will it run 25/26 eps, like the second one, and end with FATED BATTLE BETWEEN MEN?

I mean, seeing as how Kacchan will carry some emotional baggage from the Kamino battle all the way through the provisional license exam, it would be fitting to keep it going till that gets resolved.

not in the first one

>Iida's calves
Still am not used to how deformed they look.

It's not even her final form.

The Best

Stain will break out and kill you

It's strange to see anime girls who look even better in 3D than 2D

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64142685
Mitai ka?

Does she get the raw physical capabilities of people whom she transforms into? If so, she just has to get that one drop of his blood and she can wreck him even worse than All Might did.

>When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

TFW you're so panicked by being attacked by yourself you forget you're not supposed to remember your own last name

There's a Madara Uchiha copypasta in all this but i'm nowhere near creative/autistic enough to do it

How strong is Toga? Would she be able to beat Todoroki or Bakushit?

Except that scene has Bakugou explicitly note that they were getting desperate, and if she weren't trying she would probably have been in deep shit. It would be more rational to suggest that she simply didn't have a way of countering his bomb spam.

Reminder that Shiggy will become a better villain and overcome the heroes through the power of friendship.

Nah, Izuku just remembered from the police files.
It's still pretty cute that he did though.

Well it depends on how you wanna read her fight with Bakugou. Remember, after she says "I will overcome you with my own power", she punches Bakugou in the nose and makes him bleed.

So she might have lost Deku vs Kacchan 2 as a battle, but won the war.

I still think it's weird that Bakugo plays second fiddle to Todoroki in a lot of promotional material for the anime when he's a lot more popular than Todoroki. From a purely marketing perspective, wouldn't it make sense to highlight him, even if just to honeydick people?

It'll be 13, 2 cour would drop it in the middle of this arc somewhere since it's about the length of a cour on it's own and the license arc happens before it.

Fuck off.

That is actually kind of funny.

Technically it is doubtful she would have used the same strategy against Lock Rock if she didn't have the help of the clone. If anything the encounter shows that she is good at planning sneak attacks and using whatever is at her disposal. So no, LR probably would have lost because she wouldn't have attacked him straight out.

>Stain hates anyone who uses their power without conviction
So how does having a crush on somebody and having a fetish for blood, equate to using her power (see quirk) without conviction?

>She allowed Ochako to pin her down because she wanted to get in Ochako's head.
I doubt she had actually planned for this to happen. She was just playing around with them, so when she was pressed to the ground she was just having a friendly chat with Ochaco before stabbing her in the thigh.

I think it's creepy. He shouldn't call her himiko.

>police files
Of Overhaul's minions you dumb fuck. The police explicitly mention they weren't expecting Toga and Twice.

What.

Given how popular the anime's gotten and how much Bones likes animating it, im sure it'll get a 2 cour 3rd season. It will probably end with Bakugo vs Deku

Crazy how hard he swerved on the whole friendship and camaraderie deal. He seemed genuinely perturbed by Magne's death.

This is like the one time Todoroki does anything, so it's understandable they play him up.

Season 2 is kinda Todoroki's arc, though. And the popularity difference isn't that big. We're talking anime watchers, not manga.

I mean, considering she managed to single handedly hold off AfO while breaking Stain out of Tartarus, I'd say it's a fair bet she can hold off a few pampered first-year students

>how much Bones likes animating it
Bones enjoys making bnha specifically?

Check chapter 88.
The police figured out their identities and Izuku being the studious little nerd most likely read up on the case file.
Either way Izuku is not a Toga clone.

Thank you very much. Now, I hope you enjoy your three days away from this board.

Why is Shiggy such a good friend?

The license arc doesn't feel like enough to fill up an entire cour by itself.

Anime Todoroki is more popular

They said they want to "make it ours", so I guess it will be the only anime we will get from the for the next few years.

You keep tumblr's shit away from here

That would be season 4, and the internship arc will more than make up for that. Keep in mind, this current arc is the longest arc, being double in length than the Sports Tourney

>The police figured out their identities and Izuku being the studious little nerd most likely read up on the case file.

Yeah, I'm sure he just accessed police information he didn't have access to.

great image but ochaco need to tough the object with five of her fingertips, plus making semen weighless aint gonna force it out

For every cancer art you post I have three cute art.

>why is Shiggy such a good friend?
Because he knows what it's like to be alone.

Bakugou vs Deku is after the license arc. It can't be the end of season 3 if the license arc is in season 4.

Calling it now, Toga is just fucking around with Aizawa and Deku, and will not be defeated this arc. She'll escape with more info on Deku and will be one step closer to stealing his identity.

Reminder that no one gives a fuck and are becoming more and more pissed that we're being forced to watch this faggot fail every few seconds to become something even half as intimidating and interesting as the Noumu who fought almight or even the dude that deku offscrened during the training camp.

Hori should just create more villians and give up this parallel ITS LIKE POTTERY IT RYMES bullshit.

Dobthey really like the series or did they hit a real cashcow?
I don't know since I have never seen the data, but with how much metch they are producong it means that it sells really well right?

Actually from what I recall, referring to somebody bu their full name is actually less personal than referring to them by just their surname.

For now, and only for secondaries. It was the same with the manga. Bakugo managed to overshoot him really hard after a while.
He was behind Todoroki by 200 votes in the first poll and destroyed him in the second one with a difference of over 1200 votes. Probably because of this and because Bakugo's character development is a lot more elaborate than the seemingly one and done deal with Todoroki.

But she's still cute

It's not naruto levels, but it's rising steadily and healthy, not with a fluke or hype. It's growing very strong, and the anime will only make it bigger.

I don't think anyone expects her to get caught this arc.
Is she still even fighting them or did she just ambush them and then escape?

Thats the point though.

Todoroki was more popular after the Festival/Stain arcs which was when the first poll happened. So naturally the anime covering those arcs would highlight him more.

When we get to the Bakugou stuff he'll get more shit too.

Of course she won't go down this arc. She's going to be one of the final story villains along with Shiggy and Dabi.

If season 3 is 2 cour then yes

Why is ochako a potato muppet and why does Tsuyu have hairy legs and wrong fucking teeth?

This guy would be the shit if he didn't have the face of an old man. Actually they should've waited with revealing his face until he himself revealed who he was while smiling that sunshine smile of his.

It really isn't much of a leap to assume the VA's names would be part of the info he got.
If they didn't state getting their names then MAYBE there would be credence to the fact that he wasn't able to find out normally.

I mean think what you want but odds are he just read it instead of Twice somehow being able to make two clones of a person.

Like I said, you can't compete with me. I'm out of your league, villain yoo...hehehehe...HEHEHE!!

>Is she still even fighting them or did she just ambush them and then escape?

I think she's still around. She's probably going to learn more about Deku by asking him questions/taunting him (which he's dumb enough to respond to), in order to slowly steal his identity.

And a toothbrush.

Yeah her role is pretty much over this arc I think.
Although she might want to have another moment with Deku if he ends up having to be on his own.

>It's not naruto levels,
I didn't expect that, but I am happy it is doing well.
It must seem surreal fir hori.

She's still got that drop of Deku's blood, but what will she do about Aizawa's quirk?

But it's perfectly portraying ochako

t. Bakufujo

Kinda sad that they're the only ones bringing up popularity polls when its going to be irrelevant by the end of the year.

Dabi is going to get humbled by Daddy. He doesn't even fucking lift

>She's probably going to learn more about Deku by asking him questions/taunting him (which he's dumb enough to respond to)

This. If his fight with Shinso was any indications despite Monkey's warning, Deku will make Toga's job a lot easier.

>Bakugou explicitly note
That is just Bakugou's thinking. It isn't evidence of anything.

>if she weren't trying she would probably have been in deep shit.
Why would she care? She only ties to catch him because she was asked too, but her cooperation with other people is 1/5, so she really didn't bother there.

>It would be more rational to suggest that she simply didn't have a way of countering his bomb spam.
If he bombspams, why didn't she do backflips and jump around? That is how Deku fought Bakugou. No, instead she just runs around while waving her knife like and idiot. Just look at the scene again, you can tell that she isn't even really trying.

It's definitely going to reach Naruto levels. Hell, the Main Girl is already becoming useless with each passing chapter.

Is izuku ever gonna join the bakugo squad

The license arc isn't long enough for that. License + Deku vs. Bakugo is barely half a cour of material, what, are they going adapt the first 6 episodes of the internships then stop right at the start of the Yakuza raid? Or do you think they're going to do some kind of 7 episode long cour? Season 3 has to be a single cour, with season 4 being a 2 cour covering license and the current arc, it's the only way the math works.

I could go for another romantic Toga and Izuku moment but I doubt it'll happen.

Is there an anime character stronger than Himiko Toga?
And I'm referring to Naked Yakuza Himiko Toga with the Mustard Knockout Gas and Breathing Apparatus (with the invisible stealth ability) equipped with her dagger and control of the Lockrock and Eraserhead's scarf, a Twice clone, with Midoriya Izuku's blood ingested so she can perform 8% Detroit Delaware Smash and assasinate Uraraka as well as being extremely skilled in backflips and giving boners.

How does this picture make you feel ?

He just wants Endaddy to teach him how to shoot blue fire but he spends all his time on Zuko.

I think life for him is surreal. A weekly shounen manga basically means he has no time for anything else in life.

I can do this forever you know? You can't win against me!

I wonder how sad the fujos were when they found out he looks like this.
When will that fucking NEET finally groom himself.

>Gee Billy, how come your mom lets you have FOUR nostrils?

Ok so we know that the hand on Shiggy's face is his dad's, but what about the other ones? Are they other people he killed or is Hori just trying to show off his hand fetish?

Lust

Well, there'd be a whole episode with the dorm rooms,
one for Mai and Shoot Style
another one for the rest of the Special Moves training
one for the set-up for the exam (the reveal of UA-crushing seems like a good place for a cliffhanger)
I'd say two episodes for the first stage of the exam
one ep for the search and rescue
another one for Gang Orca
one for the aftermath
two for Deku/Kacchan fight

That's 11 episodes - and the manga took 22 chapters to tell the story, so with the usual 2to1 ratio of adaptation, it'd fit. Add the parent-teacher talks at the beginning (because the first half, with the camp/Kamino arcs, could take a bit, especially since the camp arc would be a great place for some filler) and you've got yourself a whole cour.

Imagine if Hori had a foot fetish instead