O MY RUBBER NEN

>people seriously believe that this was an asspull
Alright listen you cunts, it was proven time and time again in the series that you can use your nen after death.
If you still think that it's an asspull, then how can everyone still use nen after the hunter exam? Every one fucking died at the hunter exam yet they are still using nen.
Even fucking Netero who died during the hunter exam not only used nen in the chimera ant arc but he also used O my atomic bomb nen after dying A SECOND TIME.
Hisoka, who died since that one entrant pushed in the waiting room, copied Netero's double death technique after looking at him in the fight against Meruem.
Gon can't use his nen after dying his second time (against pitou) bevause he fucking sucks.
Now try to fucking dissaprove my points after this. Pro tip: you can't.

O

MY

CLOWNED

I don't think it was an asspull.
I do believe it was Togashi reaching pretty hard to find a way to keep the clown alive, and that he shows some degree of favoritism towards him. He wrote some "interesting" things about how he once thought about writing him into the Chimera Arcs conflict but decided against it in the end.

Why doesn't shalnark have an on-death trigger, with his nen he could push autopilot even more since he's not going to need the body any more.

O, MY LESBIAN FRIENDSHIP

>tfw there will never be zombie autopilot Shalnark

o
O

It's a good meme, fuck off.

O MY DUBS

This.
Hisoka has some pretty heavy plot armor, but O MY RUBBER NEN wasn't an asspull.

GET = How many years until Nichijou S2

>Every one fucking died at the hunter exam.

They did. Bozo wasnt kind to them.

RUBBER

You're right, post death nen is a well established concept. And so is internal cardiac massage for resuscitation purposes, in real life with a human hand, so it doesn't defy logic that his bungee gum could pull it off. Just takes a bit of fictional magic to suspend our disbelief that it could revive him fully.

But it's a meme now and many retards have a severe knee jerk reaction to apparent asspulls, to the point that they won't put any thought into it following their initial impression.

It's not

They state over and over again that Nen is stronger after death

Spiders could not kill Kurapika because he'd just be dead and kill Chollo

w..what¿¿

What is brain death? Can you explain me how he evaded that? Oh true you can't.

Only a brainlet like thinks it isn't an asspull. The problem isn't that nen becomes stronger after death. It is that Hisoka's abilities are in no way fit to perform revival on a dead corpse

Still waiting for a logical response OP.

Fuck off brainlet. There are recorded cases in real life of people evading it for longer than Hisoka did, and we already know Hunter humans have physiology that would allow them to survive that for longer.

O

>expanding and contracting isn't fit to perform CPR
What did he mean by this

Source:my ass. Good job, you just proved yourself to have 50 IQ at best.

You can't just get revived from the dead with heart and lung massages. If you lose oxygen from even 5mins to the brain you're basically brain dead with no hope of revival.

There isn't even a specific time mentioned between his death and when he revives, why bother arguing about it?

>rubber nen cannot rhythmically squeeze a heart with the equivalent strength of a human hand
You do realize doctors do exactly what he did, but in real life without superhuman abilities, right?

>muh brain death

Nen is basically life force, so if you accept that nen can come back after death you're accepting that life can return after death. expand and contract was to start the blood flowing again.

I feel like brain death is a meme. It gets brought up bizarrely often for a series that has never, ever had accurate human physiology. No shit in reality Hisoka would suffer brain death, but everyone in the series would have died long ago if it was realistic.

>Denialfags on suicide watch.
Feels good man.

you can't bring a dead person back to life. He specifically said when I was dead activate. Not when I lose consciousness. CPR is resuscitation. Just like the name says. Not resurrection.

Oh

Kurapika's nen might kill Chrollo on death because it's nen surging with hatred of the troiupe, not because Kurapika designed it to function that way.

this

Yes, and you cant become immune to poison or grow nails into claws or close up a severed leg by tensing or hold your breath under water for more than a few minutes or tear a human heart out through their chest leaving them alive for a few seconds to notice it, but funnily enough all that shit happens because this series is literally about magic powers.

Using a real medical procedure for inspiration doesn't mean real life standards suddenly apply to magic superhumans.

fuck it everyone is immortal. It's worse than dragonball. No idea why more people don't come up with convoluted ways of coming back to life ala kite and hisoka then

>anons prove that it was an asspull
>b-but this series is literally about magic powers
Every fucking time.

How did anyone prove it's an asspull? If anything the opposite has been proved. It uses a long established facet of nen plus uses a real medical procedure as inspiration for how it functions. There's literally nothing wrong with that unless you're an autist who thinks battle shounen must be medically accurate.

If a character's ability is exactly to be immune to poison or grow claws then yes, I expect him to do just that. However, Hisoka's ability is rubber and gum nen. Rubber and gum bringing a corpse back from the dead IS an asspull.

cpr

O

What is the difference between a ranged transmutation attack and a ranged emitter attack?

>Every one fucking died at the hunter exam yet they are still using nen
Okay seriously what are you talking about?
I don't remember everyone dying during the hunter exam.

MY QUWROF GOT 2 OF HIS MEMBERS KILLED AND NOW IS IN SUICIDE WATCH

Semantics.

emitter should be more powerful

I don't get why they're not agreeing with you. It makes perfect fucking sense in the realm of fantasy. I guess they're just too butthurt and too dumb to realize that killing either Chrollo or Hisoka off during that fight would be a shitty narrative decision.

dont make them fight to the death if you dont want them to die

He did fight to the death though. And that's a pretty non-existent gripe. It's hardly that Togashi wrote himself into a corner and had to asspull his way out, he obviously had it planned from the start if he made it a deathmatch. You just can't accept that it's a valid application of nen you stupid tripfag

>with his nen
Exactly. If he still had his nen when he died, he could've done that.

you said it's a poor narrative to kill one off. Then you have to accept it's a poor narrative to write a deathmatch in which you need to DeM one back to life for convenience sake.

Is this the new HxH thread? If so post homo

It would go down smooth with me, if he did not completely heal by himself so effortlessly.
Barely escaping death should be what happens.

What??? Are you retarded? That's completely different. Killing off a character completely obliterates his plotline, writing a deathmatch where someone dies and comes back to life doesn't ruin the narrative, especially because it used the preestablished rules of the series. Hisoka's loss and his actions afterwards proved that he's a much bigger baby than we all thought, and furthers the plot with the beginning of the destruction of the spiders. You say it's bad because you don't like it, I say while it was a stretch it has opened up a few more interesting plot options that Togashi will hopefully take advantage of.

He's saying "don't write half-assed deaths for characters that are too important to die in the first place, forcing the author to then bring him back to life in a retarded way", you illiterate dipshit.

Reminder that posting Badhouse designs can net you an instant ban

>2 OF HIS MEMBERS
>he doesn't know

I know...fucking retard. Read my post. How is it a half-assed death? Huh? The point of Hisoka getting blown out that bad is to have him show his true colors. Just having him "lose" a match without dying isn't enough. He needed some fucking sense beat into him. Use your brain next time, you fucking illiterate dipshit.

>Even fucking Netero who died during the hunter exam not only used nen in the chimera ant arc but he also used O my atomic bomb nen after dying A SECOND TIME.

I still want to know where Netero hid the bomb

why is all the fanart better than than everyone else'?
Is he some sort of patrician magnet?

>How is it half-assed to have something as significant such as a death be immediately rescinded with no repercussion
You're one serious fucking imbecile, aren't you?

You're missing the point. Chrollo would never fucking fight someone without killing him. Not having a deathmatch ruins both Hisoka and Chrollo's characters, but I understand that a braindead moron like you wouldn't understand that. They never fight not to kill.

nah he is just a hisokacocksucker

They can't remove their absurd love of the character from bad writing

>tripfag reducing an argument to hurrdurr cuck cuck cuck
not surprised

>They never fight not to kill
That's fine and all, plenty of mangas do this. But don't set up a fight to the death if you're going to cop out on the "to the death" part anyway.

This is at least the third I had to explain this. Are you sure you're not the brainded one here?

But he did die, you idiot. He just came back to life later. Ending Hisoka's plot line just getting killed by Chrollo in heaven's arena isn't a good finish for him, and it segues well into Chrollo being devastated on the whale, ready to massacre people rather than just steal from them.

>Every one fucking died at the hunter exam
>Even fucking Netero who died during the hunter exam
What.

>No, you see, its OK because he did die for a whole 12 seconds!
Semantics and technicalities. You know exactly what I meant by cop-out

He's a blinded underage, let him be deluded and just say that its not an asspull. You know Sup Forums is dying when tripfags are right in something.

And you clearly don't know how to write a good story. Togashi's choice is clearly leading up to a massive shitshow on the boat and it's gonna be great. I'll eat both my shoes if both Hisoka and Chrollo don't die on the boat

why aren't there any tasty fish ladies in this show?
did togashi spend all his talent on yuyu?

a-asspull!! m-muh medical realism in a fantasy adventure series!!!

palm's looking pretty fishy nowadays

>you clearly don't know how to write a good story
Never claimed I did. That has no bearing on my ability to recognize shit writing, however

nice b8

Hisoka is still human, humans in HxH are similar to IRL humans aside of their abilities and phisical strenght, humans can't stay dead more than 2 min (there are excepcionals cases ~5min), you are a fucking faggot and you can't deny any of my points.

NEN

This

>black shit genuinely believes the asspull meme
Wasn't this the series you were dropping? Fuck off already.

>O' MY ELECTORAL COLLEGE

>Seconding your own post.

What if Hisoka also massaged his brain with rubber Nen

I have too much time invested in hiatus x hiatus to drop it

You've invested a couple decades into your life already but that doesn't mean you shouldn't kill yourself

OP, don't even bother.
Most of the people spamming this shit meme are dumb speedreaders.
You just have to ignore, report, and move on.

Maybe. Not quite tasty enough though

It must be painful to lose a debate to a tripfag. How can you even recover faggot?

>report

>WAAAAH MODS THEY LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE BAN THEM IM A BIG BABY AND NEED MY CENSORSHIP

Sure is inferior specimen over here

RUBBER

It's a rule violation to sage or report without any motive, lurk more and read the rules outsider.

stay salty chrollokek

O MY TRIPS
I BESEECH YOU
KILL ALL CHROLLOKEKS AND HISOKEKS

Nice logic you have there underaged faggot, proving an asspull = Kuroro fan.

O MY GENIUS NEN
O MY RUBBER NEN
O MY STEALING CHAIN
how do you can defend 3 asspulls in the span of 15+ chapters

why are these threads so cancerous when killua posting isn't present?

Well they might have >70IQ who knows.

>O MY GENIUS NEN

just wait until how inevitably broken his hatsu is