NORMIES BTFO

NORMIES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep pushing us, non-Americans. Keep bullying our flag, see what happens.

Like always the USA is always #1

Why do Sup Forums delete these threads?
Doesn't America have the freedom of speech?

>permavirgin Sup Forums-tard shoots up school because he has no friends
Literally cannot make this shit up

a Very American valentine’s day:
>log on to social network site to send love to your pals
>see yet another mass shooting is trending
>log off with your heart in pieces

He's an anitfa lefty/pol/ fag

these threads lack """discussion"""

it's just a meme, nippon-kun
we're allowed to say what we're allowed to say is all

Whats the difference

It's not the right board. Even free speech has rules

But other threads are also lack of discussion

when you think about it ww2 was Germany and Japan doing a mass shooting

>haha when we were bullying him into insanity it was all fun and games who knew this we said would happen would actually happen

Am I the only one that sides with the shooter? Normies pushed him too far.

Fucking normies

Stop falseflagging, this is dylan roof/ quebec mosque levels of pathetic.

Fucking love killing sprees at schools. It always keeps the power balance of normalfags and autists from tipping into the normals' favour while giving hope to others

>normies believed they are safe now, and the beta uprising will never happen

>shitty day at work
>see the news

Why are school shooting reports so comfy?

You're lost. Go be edgy somewhere else fag.

pls don't shoot anymore

Wow he was such a /leftypol/ shill he killed 17 people to frame the MAGAPEDES :^)

Was he the /chi/ OP? Will there never be another /chi/ thread again?

pls don't shoot anymore

AMERICA! AMERICA!

>Italy, Texas

>Make fun of the quiet autistic kid
>Surprised when he goes postal

lol

I'm glad I didn't shoot up the school if for no other reason than to prove those normie cunts wrong about me.

We should keep doing it,the only ones you mutts kill are other mutts

No he was anarco-comunis, feminist, and and a very active Trump supporter.

in a normal country he would be just a failed adult and maybe go to a psychologist for a few years for being bullied/autistic

fuck off im the real shooter

So was he really a Sup Forums browsing stormfag?

YOU ASKED FOR IT , YOU LITTLE FAG

School shootings are american culture though.

america has no culture you shit

Why are you guys assuming he was bullied. From what I've read all day, he was a fucking asshole who bragged about his weapons, was racist and liked to kill small animals. That's why the kids didn't like him and would joke he might shoot up the school but there was enough legit fear from the students over this half-joking half-shitting-in-pants joke that he was finally expelled last year. Basically, the shooter jokes came after realizing this kid was fucking nuts.

I dunno, man. I watched the video of the kids crying in a classroom over their classmates' dead bodies and it rustled my anger jimmies so damn bad. No kids need to see their classmates like that, fucking hell.

wans't he a spic?

does it matter?

Apparently. Dunno who he was racist towards. There's a photo of him with a maga hat though

adopted

he's a self-hating halfie like elliot

56%

Looks nothing like him.

That's not him.

Same ears and chin.

nice disinfo ivan

>t. I believe in crisis actors

How dense are you fucktard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States
>This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.

probably not him

after that hue was spamming that fake article around here that didn't actually exist I've begun to be more suspicious about claims like these and look to double check them

They're identical goblins.

>Sup Forumstards constantly complain about fake news but happily spread it themselves as long as it fits their world view

these threads are not made with good faith

Ignore the trolling Canadian retard.

It's definitely not him.

Sure seems like it, self-hating chicano who latched onto Sup Forumstard ideals.

Except one of them has blue-eyes and is a proud MAGApede. Maybe if you flaseflag harder you get one you Sup Forums firends suck you off tonight

This dude is like, what, 27 or something? The guy who shot up the school is 19, fuck off Sup Forums.

>be American
>go to school
>get shot

you aren't on Sup Forums but you should definitely go back there

Nah he was an anarcho-monarchist-syndalicist-egoist bernard sandels and Jacob Zuma supporter.

Wrong. You have to go back.

>don't even have the same eye shape
>identical
We've reached peak arguing in bad faith.

>Italy, TX

underrated post

His instagram account avatar is him wearing a maga hat. Whoever this leftist faggot is it isn't him.

Normal people with a healthy social life don't shoot up schools. I obviously spent too much time on Sup Forums.

Quick rundown on the guy who did it?

Yeah it is nigga

>I dunno, man. I watched the video of the kids crying in a classroom over their classmates' dead bodies and it rustled my anger jimmies so damn bad. No kids need to see their classmates like that, fucking hell.

Pretty sad, desu. In high school we had a hapa dude like this, but he was run over by a Mexican in a Range Rover after he pulled an airsoft gun on him after he tried to cross while the Ranger Rover dude had a green light. In 10th grade he bragged to us about hitting his neighbors puppies with hammers when they went into his yard and sniffed at his Macaroni & Cheese.

School staff need to be trained to point out dudes like this to law enforcement.

false flagging faggot, he was a mutt and a magapede

This thread got 70 responses in like 3 mins...

OK.

Sorry this image.

From Buzzfeed

>The 19-year-old had been armed with one AR-15 style rifle and "COUNTLESS magazines" of ammunition, ISRAEL said Wednesday. According to the Associated Press, he was also equipped with a GAS mask and smoke grenades and set off a fire alarm to bring hoards of students out of their classrooms and into hallways.

>"He was off," Watford said. "He was super stressed-out all the time and talked about guns a lot and tried to hide his face." Watford added that Cruz complained often about bullying on campus and "had beef with one kid."

>Watford's older brother, Mike, who graduated from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in 2016, told BuzzFeed News that Cruz often said "how tired he was of everyone picking on him and the staff doing nothing about it."

>"Something definitely pushed him," Mike Watford said.

>Another student at the high school told WJXT that "everyone predicted" something like the shooting and "threw jokes around like that, saying that he's the one to shoot up the school."

Thats just sad. Bet he was pilled up to the eyeballs on retilin but the first thing they do with this shit is clamp down on the medical records as they can get sued if its deemed to give negative sales. The only way we knew Elliot Rodger was on valium was because he posted that shit himself.

>be american
>get angry with 3rd world shit countries
>shoot up full school full of compatriots

I thought the whole idea was to get you faggots to sign up to the armed forces

you sound like reddit fags

he's some hispanic mixed kid in florida where the schools are mixed with blacks whites and hispanics and he got expelled and get emo over it
and no one likes the military anymore because of middle east mess

False flag

Another retarded leaf delete yourself

From the color of the lines you drew I thought you were trying to edit the picture to look like a D.va cosplay

>Italy, Texas

what the fuck is Italy doing in texas??

>White

I've been looking for that pepe forever cheers user