youtube.com/watch?v=SU36hWcAUgA

youtube.com/watch?v=i5GdF3vV9NM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZKDyrz72o

youtube.com/watch?v=pECTSEdnfFI

I adore those surprised faces

AND LOOK AT THAT RUFFLED HAIR, HOLY FUCK HNNNNNGGGGG

YKK after this pause.

Thank you for this thread.

On a side note. If you really like ARIA you should check out the ARIA the Masterpiece because they're beautiful.

>they live in the 23rd century on a high-tech terraformed planet
>no air conditioning

Oh yeah, I've seen this. I've wanted to own the manga for a while now, and I suppose this is the definitive edition? Thanks for the name.

>needing air-conditiong
The people of the future roll with the punches and accept that kind of discomfort as a part of life -- they are Neo-Venezian master race, after all.

>alicia makes enough money to support herself and akari even when business is slow
>mailman makes enough money to potentially rent out alicia for a whole day when his gondola gets a leak
>ponyboy, who is some sort of engineer or engineering technician, has to borrow money from his older brother
How does Aqua's economy even work?

youtube.com/watch?v=DL_KyJpRuKU

whoops

S-send the track a minute or so back, it'll work better

Maybe they have one of those futuristic universal basic incomes.

Eeehh, you get what I intended.

I swear I didn't mean to spoiler the image, but it worked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUFi-8eokYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9RnzywrnT1w

youtube.com/watch?v=P19zOMhyGec

That does it for this month, I think. Can't decide if I'll just stop posting YKK after the next.

Thank you for reading, anyway. See you.

I love Aria and all, but I would pay double whatever Masterpiece costs for a localized, physical YKK of any quality above "ancient papyrus torn up and sewn into a manuscript with dental floss-tier".

Thanks

Thanks, user. Would you also consider dumping other manga from Ashinano? I love YKK in particular but I feel like his other works are overshadowed because of the former's popularity.

That seems like an obvious thing to do now. Thanks for making me look like a dummy.

Oh wait, I forgot that I did post a bunch of Kotonoba Drive several months back, but I don't think I finished it.

Thank you for the Aria/YKK dump. Is there some sort of regular schedule for these threads? I only see them every once and a while and am unsure if I'm missing any.

I have something like a target, but don't always hit it: once a month, around the end, in the American evening (6pm-12am EST).

The thread title is almost always the same (thought it may have to change soon), so you can filter-highlight it in the catalog or look it up in the native / third-party archives if you feel it's worth it.

In the end I'm just dumping some fairly well-known manga that you can read literally whenever you want, so I wouldn't say you're missing out.

>it causes the light to be retracted
How can I be comfy when my autism is going off?

Even if they're well-known manga, I still enjoy them a little bit more when I'm browsing Sup Forums and get to read them here as a bit of a respite. Thanks though; once a month approximately aligns with what I've seen, so I guess I'm not missing them.

It's what's available on madokami anyway -- just focus on the art.

Thankfully more than half the volumes are in much better condition.

Alicia is a nerd

Fucking when

hmmmmm

Maybe Ponyboy it's complete shit at managing money

Thank you for this! It's been a while since there's been a chance to sit down and relax to an aria thread with a pleasantly surprising ykk chapter.

Post rare Aria tracks

clyp.it/pe0pnytv

I don't follow either series and I don't browse Sup Forums as much anymore so I haven't seen one of these threads in a while, but do these not open with the aria as fuck image anymore?