Every coupe of years I migrate back to Sup Forums to ask the age old question

Every coupe of years I migrate back to Sup Forums to ask the age old question...

Rei or Asuka?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1501540271687.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when given the choice between two semigods, Sup Forums opts for a 3dpd

I am deeply disappointed

rei is a braindead creature and asuka is a toxic horrible person to everyone around her including herself

there are no best girls of evangelion, there is no best anything about evangelion, it's just depressing right up to the horrible ending

MARI

>asuka
>braindead
Why, just because she is quiet?
I bet dogs think you are stupid because you never bark.

She's an angel, a fragment of the divine.

This is the age of Ritsuko.

>Rei*
>braindead*

Oh my what an embarassing mistake

>reminder that asuka literally killed herself

Five years ago this thread would have reached 400+ posts.

What happened?

Asuka
Rei is a shitty toilet

You have to start the thread with an image of Asuka. The title must be "Asuka!" The text under should say the same as well.

Rei of course

Asuka is a broken toilet. At least Rei functions.

Awwww hell yeah man. Im with this guy.

Newfags barely even know what we're talking about and the rest of us are bored with these threads after all the years of them. Also, moo2 cast a vote for Asuka shortly after ownership transition, though I doubt the diehards were affected much by that.
That being said, Asuka and Misato are best. Rei is a dull lifeless, albeit cute, character.

But Asuka is braindead.

misato

This cuck here literally wants to suck Kaji's jizz out of two women.

Reminder that Asuka was BTFO by a powerpoint slideshow.

Asuka, not so much because I like her but because Rei is a shit.

see

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who genuinely prefer Rei over Asuka
I'd rather have a girl with daddy issues than a piece of wood.

We already knew you were a degenerate cuckold. There's no reason to shout it out loud.

Please don't speak to me or my Asuka ever again.

Too late Carl. Asuka has her appointment with Jamal and you're supposed to be prepping him.

Legs are your ultimate savior.

They will if you give it time.

I'd let her step on my ponos

Honestly I don't think I could stand any of the EVA girls except for maybe Misato.

Asuka over Rei, though, if only because I don't believe Rei really wants love.

Yes they are.

>I'd rather have a girl with daddy issues than a piece of wood.
Misato is daddy issues, Asuka has abandonment issues.

>(you)
refer to above

And Asuka wants a sugar daddy, what's your point?

Asuka is obviously a worse person and in a deeply disturbed place (same as Shinji) but she's a better character. Rei is an alien and it shows.

Great characters are usually kinda shit people.

I'd abandon my PONOS in her VAGOOO

Of course Asuka has abandonment issues, she deserves to be abandoned.

The resident NGE thread, sasuga Sup Forums!

Is [sephirotic] good enough if I want to get blu rei rips of NGE? I convinced a friend not to stream the series since blu rei rips are out.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1501540271687.webm

this one is also for you:

Rei is a robot.Asuka is a real girl.if you cant handle Asuka than you cant handle real girl

I'd bully her sexually until she cried. By being affectionate and tender and making her weep for the absence of it from her life to that point.

When did cuckoldry become a fad?

>Is [sephirotic] good enough if I want to get blu rei rips of NGE
yes

My my, what a lovely, nuanced, multifaceted young lady.

I prefer Asuka, she is a more interesting character and has more personality than Rei.
I like Rei but she is somewhat plain in comparison.

Friendly reminder to not give the cuck posters (you's) since that is why the bother posting here.

If anything those accusations are more apt with Misatofags, but I don't hold anything against them.

Protip: best girl isn't a girl at all

quick someone post the genderbend pics from the /c/ eva cuties threads

>reifag is upset
nais.

You prefer someone who lusts after a sweaty, hairy, 30 year old.

>Posts a pic of Misato mocking Asuka

Once again Asukacucks get humiliated by canon.

>canon
I'm not trying to self-insert into an existing story like you. I'm just stating which girl is more appealing based on personality and aesthetics.

>I'm just stating which girl is more appealing based on personality and aesthetics.

In other words you're self inserting, or else a character's personality wouldn't matter.

Why can't Asukafags ever be honest?

Friendly reminder that Kaji and Misato are best pairing in eva.

But Misato is a pathetic coward who runs away from the thought of a husband and family, while Kaji just wants to settle down and stop being a spy so he can take care of the only woman he's ever loved.

Does anyone have those vids that were a compilation of all Rei appearances in the series/movies?

He's one of those men that just cannot go without a beard.

All of the characters are flawed, that what make's them interesting.
And she wasn't running away because of the thought of a family, she did because Kaji reminded her of her father.

The answer was, is, and always will be Rei

>she did because Kaji reminded her of her father.
Her father, who never once actually wronged her.
Her father was an eggheaded scientist, not the monster that she created in her own mind. Misato is a bigger coward than Shinji.

Shinji!

Bow before your king.

that business suit guy is exactly what I am.

Except I am a bioinformatician rather than a white-hat

>Bioinformatics

I pity the poor schmuck you conned into hiring you.

>kissanime watermark
Kill yourself, streamfaggot.

Actually, I am fucking awesome at what I do. He's lucky I accepted his offer.

no need to be rude

I you stream like a plebeian, there is not choice but to heap upon you all the scorn and contempt that the sekrit klub of this board that muster.

you earned it, faggot.

the only computers I have are a 10 year old inspiron desktop and a chromebook, so this is the only option that works well enough.

You read Kaji wrong. He also spent a week in bed, he didn't think any more of the relationship than Misato did. Less, maybe, since he wasn't the one to have any problem with it. He didn't start getting thoughtful until she left and he had to figure out why.

>They're both immature shits
>She leaves him
>He grows up
>She's still an immature shit

Use irc(xdcc) or torrents and some decent media player software? Or are you located in some part of the world that makes it too difficult to use those file sources?

Does Sup Forums remember?

Every couple years ur a faggot

> Or are you located in some part of the world that makes it too difficult to use those file sources?
It's not that, I am just computer retarded and the desktop is pretty much useless for any daily tasks. I can afford to build a computer, but I don't really want to spend money on it right now.

Misato matured, she got to be at least as insightful. Kaji didn't get to see it often because he decided to act like the same brat on meeting again, Misato goes straight from her professional and understanding demeanor to Asuka-tier reaction faces when he enters a scene. It rhymes with pottery.

>Rei is my least favorite kind of person (too passive, i really dislike it.)
>Asuka is a complete asshole
I guess asuka with hopes for her to improve and end up like 2.22 asuka, but if she doesnt im not crying myself to sleep over her.

I'm going to marry Asuka-chan!

is that a good thing? this is a shit thread with no discussion value

neo Sup Forums shuns the classics in favor of mindless flavor of the month anime nobody will remember a year from now

Both, Kaworu a shit though

cute boy

Rei>Ramiel>Misato>>>>>>>>>>>>Asuka

Also forgot to mention, when I started watching the rebuilds recently, I was fine with 1.11 but was never too excited. But when Asuka literally dropped out of the sky I wanted shriek out of excitement.

I just hope that Eva-01 Would go berserk and murder Mari and Asuka. At least one of them.

Might kill Misato

Reminder that Hikari is objectively the best girl, she is nice and will bring you lunch, even if you are a hot head

It will kill anyone. Looks like it has S2 and Rei 2.0 inside it, plus Shinji is fucking mentally destroyed at this point and it will get even worse, so 01 would be fucking unstoppable.