Why are you so limited?

Hi Sup Forums,

Being that girls are HALF of the population, why are you so limited in your ideas that they "do not exist on the internet?"

Yeah maybe 10 years ago that was a legitimate thing, but hey guess what? The internet is widespread.

We vote, we care about social issues (even more than you do from a psychological standpoint), and we have a voice?

Give me 1 justified reason.

only incels keep forcing that stupid outdated mentality

Wow,

As a first response, I am quite proud of you user. :)

(Maybe because I am also posting at 7:30 - 4:30 USA Time).

Women should never have been given the right to vote or an education. A depleted male hierarchy and weak homes are the result of burdensome women. JEWS knew. Daily reminder that women would sooner listen to those that undermine them sooner than listening to their own parents. Daily reminder that women are given everything yet take no responsibility. If artificial wombs happen women would literally become obsolete.

Women hate thread

ayo where the hungry women at

everything women do is because men allowed it. most of it was a mistake.

You want equal treatment for women, yeah? Then blend into the anonymity with everyone else. Then you're truly equal.

Ayyy gurrl lemme get sum fukk, u up for it bitch

So I typically do, however, the second I accidentally slip a female pronoun - people lose their minds.

This is not an "IM ASKING 4 SOMETHING OUT OF YOU" post, this is a legitimate question. I guess I could have used "why discriminate against females" and "they" but its too late now.

>>the cats out of the bag.

BEGONE THOT

Of course girls do exist on the internet! Only MGTOW misogynists and bitter virgins would deny that.
But this is only a small minority of /pol (although a very active one). Most of /pol is very progressive, many of us are convinced male feminists and Hillary supporters.

>>have you ever seen men fight vs women fight?

Women will destroy your life, your future, your relationships and your family.

Men will try and "mess u up bro" then get over it.

I think as long as this psychology stays relevant, its going to be a long road.

also same argument for (((artificial sperm)))

>>an admission the only thing interesting about you is your body

right... not biased ey?

Regardless, even if this was the case, this is more a question than it is IM TRYNNA GET MY "right" 2 SOMETHING 4 BOD.

This is "why do you feel this way" about such phenomenon. It is perfectly acceptable to use ~masculine~ pronouns, but not feminine pronouns.

D-d-d-d-double standard.

makesmehappy.jpg :). Thank you for being a femanon ally.

Nice trips. You misunderstand the meaning of the phrase "there are no girls on the internet". It is not meant to be taken literally. What it means is "it doesn't matter that you're a girl on the internet", "the fact that you are a girl is irrelevant on the internet". I'm sure that there are many female posters who post like normal people without needing to bring the fact that they are girl into literally every discussion. There are also, sadly, many women who do feel the need ("I'm a girl btw xD") to do so, largely for attention. Hence "there are no girls on the internet" - it means "nobody is interested in the fact that you are a girl, especially here on Sup Forums, go to Sup Forums or /soc/ if you want to garner attention from beta males".

Also tits or GTFO

This is a ruse I know it. women don't exist on the internet is a meme. Its the joke that all women on the internet are just men pretending to be women.

same as the old meme of cats using the internet when we are all asleep.

listen, reddit spacing female
such are the rules, such is the life
you apply them, or you GTFO

There are definitely no women pn Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general, at least not outside of /soc/ and sometimes Sup Forums.
Fuck off larper

Listen sweetheart, I used to work for RSD a pickup artist and social company. If you really want to know why people discriminate against women it's because they are emotion driven. I was fired by Julian for being too sociopathic in my pickup (he is too). The thing is with women that they are emotionally open, that is being open to emotional influence. Give me any angry woman and I will have her laughing like a child under any circumstance. It all comes down to emotional intelligence. Because of this trait women are taken full advantage of. I once gamed two sisters, literally fingered one at the dinner table and her other sister knew it, still slept with me that same day. In politics Jews know how women operate too. Appeal to a woman's emotion and you can create a false sense of security. The emotional bond lasts a day at most which is why they hammer "you go girl" culture into everything. It keeps the emotional high.

They understand how men operate too. Appeal to a man's sense of threat and he will literally take up arms for the perceived notion of protecting.

Women do what feels right to them, and often it is completely wrong. Men understand the nature of women more than they do of themselves. It's how I seduced my psychiatrist, my cna at a hospital, my mothers friends growing up.

Women are like blank slates of emotion and whatever you imprint on them is what their mental theme is most of the time. The sad thing is women left alone, when their man is gone, revert to blank slate emotion. Other men will easily confiscate the woman's emotional output and make her his. Dominance is an easy trait to attract women too, and women cannot help it. Dominance in whatever fashion will create a groupie out of any woman. Now that I'm out of the seduction community and into preventive health it proves it even more to me.

People try to enforce that on this site because of the way women tend to become the center of attention everywhere else, and guys will pander to them to an irrational extent even when no possibility of procreation exists. The only places where women do not automatically become the center of attention are places where there are no women. Hence: no girls on the internet.

This is also why so few men are successful with women, why so many women go after the same man and why women are more likely to be bisexuals than men. I could get into the psychology of the media and women but it would take too long to post. It's not that women are inferior, they by default are actually naturally abundant in today's standards. Emotional intelligence is very strong in women and gets them enough strength to get what they want faster than men. Its just easily exploitable.

You can't take advantage of your womanly ways on the internet unless you post nudes
Only then can you be a woman on the internet until then we just treat you like any other man

its just me responding to myself with every post

This is true, I've lost count of the number of times I've seem men rush to white knight for supposed girls on forums, even when it's obvious to everybody else that the "girl" is a role-playing neckbeard doing it to get his jollies.

tis or gtfo, this is chan , some one has already hacked your computer and coming to your house, this is just a fact that i feel you need to know

shit bait