Why is this show so widely hyped?

Why is this show so widely hyped?

It is absolute trash. It has absolutely zero entertainment value.

Please someone explain why they enjoyed this

You should probably explain why you thought it was so bad first.

Satania is fun, Gabriels seiyu has an incredible voice, most of the gags are decent (apart from the fucking dog, but even that one improves towards the end), the only annoying character is Vinge, the art is good, the sound design fair (op and ed are great), the premise interesting. I dont get where youve got the idea that the show is "hyped" though. Nobody claims for it to be a 10/10, people simply enjoyed it (the few that watched it).

Cute characters.

It's not nearly as "hyped" as you think it is, you fucking autist.

This is not a nursery, we are not here to baby sit (you) faggot

>widely hyped
It is? Well, either way the show is simply relaxing and amusing with cute girls doing cute things. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but not bad either.

The belching hell fish was hilarious.

yes, too hyped
but fun unless you watched too much "cgdct" and yo uare already upset. since i watch that kind of stuff once in a while, its fine.

an average CGDCT that happened to have an 11/10 character in it, nothing more. it's at least not a case of great girl trapped in a shit anime like new game or dagashi, but still, if you're not watching it for satania it's not going to be spectacular.

The degree to which it is discussed on Sup Forums is wildly disproportionate to the quality of the anime

At least that's how I perceive it. I made this thread to hear other opinions because I might be missing something here

It's decent but overrated compared to other adaptations by Doga Kobo. Watch GJ-bu.

>Thinking that quality correlates with popularity
Are you retarded?

That's one of the best scenes from the show though

Kinofag spotted, are you enjoying the LN with the ridiculous name that the author of that shitty manga is writting?

>President Comey
>no sir

It was only more popular than most other CGDCTs around here because it had the meme girl of the season (Satania) being posted all across the chins.

Overall, the show is enjoyable but nothing truly special.

I enjoyed it much more than New Game, which focused too much on CGDCT.

>the only annoying character is Vinge

That's a funny way of spelling Gabriel

>
>
>
>
>The degree to which it is discussed on Sup Forums is wildly disproportionate to the quality of the anime
What is kemono friends?

Is superior to Yuru Yuris S3.

Is it just me or are the angel girls unlikable while both the demon girls are far more interesting?

Raphi is the worst one by far. She's a bitch to Satania for no reason other than being a bitch.

Satania-tier deduction skills, user.

t-t-thanks...

If you dont think that vigne is a complete piece of shit without a single redeemable quality then your opinion isnt worth more than the she some dog took infront of my door.

Don't recommend GJ-bu to this autist.

this is the only anime I've seen that even approaches being funny

Go away, Arkada. Your opinions are as bad as your channel.