Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/folacg.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=w8lS_2NuxEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To think the entire season 1 has no true humans

It somehow gives me anxiety

Is Kako alive?

What would an Ultimate Life Form Friend be like?

Shin Godzilla is the ultimate life form!

It's finally going to surpass Gochiusa in views on niconico today.

Buses are technically Kars right?

My one wish is to carry Kaban like a princess

I hope to get an updated chart soon

Mine also scribbled a Kamata-kun Friend (Shin godzilla's derpy looking incomplete form). No actual full body portrait though, just a quick drawing when he was talking with Kazuhiko Shimamoto, an old manga author who posted some Kemono Friends fanart.

Tabenai de kudasai

WE DID IT

And thus, this chart was rendered defunct

just got my Japari Coin DA

Cute Chovy

OH SHIT

It took Gochiusa three years to get that many views, KF did it in seven months.

凄い

kemono is ___

cowfee memesters BTFO

Future's so bright I gotta wear shades

I knew Caracal was evil, but this is over the line.

Look how easily this child is entertained.

Perfection

Toki needs to bounce on my d***!

Would the Friends get affected by the curse?

Cute

WE DID IT /TWITCH/!

Why do you keep doing this?

n-nnaa

Those cocksuckers cannot understand moonrunes, user. I doubt they even know about the existence of nico

It helps me forget about how shitty my day is.

(you)

I would consider Kaban a true human.

She was a "Human Friend" made when the sandstar touched a piece of hair stuck on the hat Mirai lost

We know that friends had no clue that their clothes could be taken off and we can assume they have to go to the bathroom so the only reasonable conclusion here is that they are all running around nopan style.

I'm aware of that, but I still stand by the fact that dhe's a true human, especially when she stopped being a Friend between the beginning and end of ep 12

It's canon that their waste clips through their clothes, actually.

I'd be more inclined to agree if she didn't have regenerating stockings and gloves after she regrew from the ball of light, but its left up in the air enough that either could be correct

not every friend is wearing a skirt though. And some have shorts under their skirts I think.

It's more likely that they know they can move their clothing out of the way, but maybe they didn't know they could remove it all the way, or move more clothing than just what's covering their butts.

Only as long as they don't think they're wearing clothes. Kaban ruined Serval, Silver/Red Foxes forever.

kako

Alive and very healthy

my.mixtape.moe/folacg.mp4

For some reason I thought this was ping pong at first.

I just watched The Thing, now I can't see Wolf the same way again.
What if she's one of them?

how do I become a strong man like Moose and Lion?

More giraffe x wolf.

According to /fit/, you need to lift a lot. You will even become as gay as them.

eat a lot of sandstar

Cute.

I do believe that this means we win, and salesfags can get fucked up the taint with a rusty cactus.

>goro goro
what

Do you seriously not know what that means?

Gorogorogorogoro~
youtube.com/watch?v=w8lS_2NuxEU

If an extinct Friend was ceruleaned would they just turn back into a pile of bones?

Straight outta Twitch.

Kaban didn't turn back into hair, so no, they would not.

Foxes don't purr.
Fuck off.

I believe the result would be the extinct animal.

I love these images that make me feel nostalgic, for lack of a better term.
Post more!

If conservationists had access to Sandstar, would they use it to bring back extinct species?
Or would that be too much tampering with nature?

Can a dinosaur survive today? Wouldn't the air be way too different for them?

Considering there are no dinosaur Friends, I don't think it would matter.

I meant species like the Dodo Bird and Tasmanian Tiger.

It would raise a lot of moral questions considering bringing back the extinct animal would involve killing the Friend.

I think there would be a lot of moral questions about giving a fossil sentience and self-awareness.
Existential Dread Friends when?

Toki, Aurochs and Giant Penguin seem to be fine.

Yeah but for how long?
In 30 years will they still have the childlike glee that almost all of us once had and lost? It doesn't seem like they've been alive enough to ponder their own existence.

I've been waiting a long time for this day.

Actually considering the fact that a ton of teenagers often experience existential dread, I'd give them less time.

The Friends don't really seem to posses the intellect required to ponder their place in the universe.

What do you base this assumption on?

Does this look like someone with enough intellect to ponder about anything?

The friends are dumb! Dumb!

You referred to the Friends in general, though.

Caracal is going to murder kaban in season 2 for spending so much time with serval

I can give more examples if you want to.

This was my favorite interaction in the show.
Jaguar reached peak wakaran. She was AFRAID wakaran.

No Friend can defeat our Queen Caban.

but fossils cannot be turned into friends. The fossilization process converts all organic matter into minerals.

In order to create an extinct friend, you would need to have preserved DNA, such as hair trapped in amber or something. Maybe those mammoths preserved in ice too.

Furthermore, we don't know how the reverse process works exactly. Does the original animal get returned once eaten by a cerulean, or does only the matter used to create the friend get returned? If Kaban was fully digested/whatever, would only that strand of hair be returned? I guess we can't say for sure.

Ok but I'm sure (especially because they became friends) that we have organic samples from species like the Tasmanian Tiger or Dodo.
I was just using fossil as a blanket term.
Sorry for not using it correctly.

They can if they attack her weak point.

Arai has perky breasts!

We have UMA friends

Yeah I'm still not sure how cryptids or mythological animals became friends.
Obviously the show isn't trying to be realistic, but following the internal logic some of the Friends shouldn't except.
(Tsuchinoko is a strong maybe because clearly the creators believe in them so they would probably exist in that world)

Damn straight.

*shouldn't exist

Any news on recordings from the concert?
Hopefully they'll release a CD so we can listen in source quality, but has anyone recorded and uploaded it?

did the fugged?