youtu.be/nljF-hECoJA
youtu.be/S-crSRTQHZ0
youtu.be/UP66RH1Wz1A
youtu.be/oBmP0ZMx9xQ
streamable.com/rst5e
youtu.be/4EQLXWSiFug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Aqua

Enoch is a fag desu something about him seems off and spencer killed that turbo kike tokes

I too suffer gravely from Irritable Bowel Syndrome

whoever made your pic must gas himself immediatly

As I said last night
He should've pinned that kike down instead of letting him move the course of the conversation
Half of the stream was about his kike wife, and his half black brother
One anom made an image which summed up the entire stream

lmao he would let his brother and wife in his version of the ethnostate let's be honest

*ex-wife

I really like mike, but he wasn’t ready for the arguments. He needs to bone up and try again.

you think she got blacked by his brother?

I only watch these for JF

I think Mike got redpilled on jews from her.

JF and andy are such nice guys god bless them

I think he tried to do what anglin did and come across as a regular person

Are you projecting some cuck fantasy?
JF reading quotes from mein kampf was hilarious
Yes

no way? sauce if possible

nah just had an intersting theory would make sense for him to wake up due to his jewish wife getting cucked by his black bro

why is everybody in America somehow related to a nigger or a jew?

People have lost their identity so they claim to be 1/32 tonk or some connection to the 12 tribes of Israel, which are accepted groups to be part of instead of having a European heritage.

Yesterday was a good day for the anti nazis after Mike Eunuch got utterly BTFO by a boomer jew.

Just saying, as someone who kinda likes Sargon, that picture makes me want to vomit. Well done OP.

no one here really hates niggers and jew as much they claim that's why most of the alt-right leaders in America have jewish and black relatives. Weev even has a younger black brother and sister that he says he cares about

We need to make Nicholas Fuentes + Jazzhands vs 2 others on Warski happen.

It would be the greatest.

Found the dog version of destiny

youtu.be/mxHTwN58scE

How adorable

Reminder that Aqua is a slut

DELET

Soygon lost faggot
Best Of Andrew Angln vs Sargon Debate
youtube.com/watch?v=ywWFFuqqSDM

is it CRINGE?

She couldn't beat the cock, no one can, there's nothing shameful about that

Sargon didn’t lost mapushit. Even Alt Faggot and JFGarapey admit Anglin lost cause he’s a dumbass debater.

Why? It's an objective fact.

for a cia agent he is very charismatic and sympathetic

lol

How fucking disgusting
I meant destiny, not the doggo
>there's nothing shameful about that
Again with the cuck projecting, this time from a swede, typical
t. norwegian user that's into hairy women
Last time I saw him he was criticizing Spencer and the charlottesville movement

Based Vee calling out you alt-right cowards for relying on underhanded tactics:
youtube.com/watch?v=EJHZ3PB7u7U

funnie pic

kek

Big eyebrows are sexy

>cuck projecting
What? I'm just telling you that your waifu is a slut and that you should stay away from her user.

Is there a single better girl than Satsuki? I don't think so.

Sauce

she is indeed best girl

Artist is Akki Gedoumaru

>Last time I saw him he was criticizing Spencer and the charlottesville movement
What is wrong with that?

Richard Spencer is a Jew.

Ffs you assholes are pathetic, when you aren’t pushing shit tier 2Ds you push for coal burning jews with saggy tits and SJW hairstyles. Get some class plebs.

Haha. Watching Spencer call out that Jew for being a Jew was hilarious.

Highlights from Kronos
JF reads a quote from Hitler: youtu.be/nljF-hECoJA
Mike Enoch & Halsey Clash Over Personal Attacks: youtu.be/S-crSRTQHZ0
Mike Enoch VS Halsey on White Identity: youtu.be/UP66RH1Wz1A

Yes. Ryuko
>Look, this doujin depicts you're waifu as slut
>That means she is a slut
Pitiful, you should be back creating the threads
If he debates with Enoch or Spencer he should bring that up, because what he said was truth.
>you push for coal burning jews
>Posts a coal burning jew

>tfw you will never get to molest satsuki while taking a nice warm bath

Any good streams I should listen to today?

You say that while posting Shoeonhead, who is a coalburning whore with fake tits

There are more than 1 Swede on this board mate

why are JQers all dumb?

Could it be possible? Oh my. Is this? Is this a jono reference by any chance?

Lmao, she is BaldOnHead

FAKE!

Stepdad Crusaders

>lolbertarian is a ryuukofag

Figures.

Ever think having these people do close to him are what caused him to see reality? I was a liberal fag until I moved to a diverse community then I learned to hate

Because the JQ requires tinfoil hat arguments that can’t objectively be backed up by recognizable sources. And no, Sup Forums and Stormfront are not recognizable sources. It’s better to just ignore the JQ completely and just focus on WN like JT does.

Pic related for true patricians

Last night streams were kinda shit, Spencer destroyed tokes but there was no blood. You should just watch Krono's videos and that's it
Personally I recommend listening to this instead. It's not bloodsports tho
youtu.be/oBmP0ZMx9xQ
>Turk is into hairy women
Wew lad

(Disheveled appearance) Look, okay while you guys were autsitically screeching people in Romania would have given a few lessons. (Incoherent giggle laugh)

(Pounds the table) this is almost as bad as dragon ball super! Which is true and the alt right knows it. I know what I’m talking about I play league of legends between shifts in a lab but I’m a doctor and fuck you for thinking that I don’t fit your stereotype. I’m doing this for my donator on patreon who wanted me to read this article but I can’t translate the phrase I want to say, because it’s an idiom, point is everyone’s stupid but me, and some of you

notice that all smart WN places like Amren, alt hyp, vdare etc are all against the JQ and all dumb larpy places filled with mentally ill weirdos are talking about jews

really makes me think

Well now we know what Israel thinks we should do.

>If he debates with Enoch or Spencer he should bring that up, because what he said was truth.
He didn't do that the last time he was on with Enoch or Jazzhands

>tinfoil
You can't ignore it. It's an obvious factor, you're retarded if you think that all these intellectuals, townspeople and rulers throughout the centuries who've said "Jews are bad they hurt society" and "They infiltrate intellectual areas and spread degeneracy" are wrong just because today it's taboo. Not only that but their thesis is practically proven because the same fucking things they've REPEATEDLY espoused over and over to is very observable today. It's a shame it all falls on deaf ears because retards like you think it's ""tinfoil"".

KYS faggots.

pic very related.

just curious, have you verified a single ''fact'' from that infographic or you just look at it and say whoaaa?

If you just focus on WN, and achieve policies that benefit whites, how does that benefits Israel? Those who push the JQ are controlled opposition, they fucking know that talking about it or focus on it only hurts the cause. Think for once faggot. If the jews are indeed a problem they can be dealt with after whites gain more control.

streamable.com/rst5e
>my father's side was jewish!
>no, my mother's side was jewish!

Because the jews are the ones who oppose whites working in our own interests. You cannot make any headway toward WN without ever talking about the JQ.

A Jew who can't keep a story straight? Color me sharked

The "fact" is that they hold disproportion power my leaf friend, Most of these corporations push leftist agendas and misinformation. Jews are overepresented in pushing degeneracy and its been foretold over and over repeatedly through hundreds and hundreds of years. Just because your so called "intellectuals" don't want to face the taboo doesn't mean it's not a factor. Quite the contrary, the JQ has more relevance today than ever in modern society. Ignoring it is a determent.

Spencer obliterated Tokes in the 7th minute and expose his liberalist gang as naive fools who thinks humans can just will away their natural instincts.
3 minutes later Tokes get obliterated again and get schooled on the nature of Google and the others being anti white.
He had no response, just hurls passive insults at Spencer at that point.

I just realised Spencer and Fuentes are both bretty good. It's nice to have them on our side.
It makes sense to me now why Sargon feared Spencer and got uppity super defensive and aggressive about everything.

Kang gyppo and leader of liberalist just posted a video to respond "critics" and strawman
youtu.be/4EQLXWSiFug
Checked

We really need to have an honest conversation about Carl "I have my doubts about the gas chamber stories" Benjamin. He's OD'd on redpills and going way too far.

No one can keep you from organizing and making arguments that convince whites to vote for their interests. Trump (even if he cucked) is a good example. Just fucking stay away from edgy topics like the JQ or supremacy and focus in policies that benefit whites, and that should be enough for now. Once strengthened you can start with other more complicated shit.

Is that debate worth a listen? I jumped over after the Warski debate finished and it just seemed pretty low-energy and respectful disagreements.

Thanks for the (((advice))), Shlomo

soon

I’m literally following JT WN line of thinking. If you think these ideas benefit (((them))) then by proxy you probably think JT is controlled opposition and that just makes you a brainlet.

Keep bitching about the kikes and make yourself politically radioactive in the process.

Why is Sargon so interested in trying to get people to start murdering folks?

If there ever is another white nationalist that goes crazy and kills people, we should try and frame Sargon for it. For the sake of the memes ofc

The strength of someone like Spencer is that he hails from academia. Hes a rich WASP, has spent his life in this highly political realm, he didn't just happen into it. He was involved in conservative politics and served as an editor to the American Conservative magazine years go. He was let go from the position because he was too right leaning for them. Imagine that? A decade ago Spencer was too right leaning for Bush era cuckservatives. From there he got involved with NPI, has given numerous speeches, and eventually took over as head of the organization.

He isn't a neophyte in this realm. He isn't some random slob who had to cling to youtube to make a living or survive off of NEET bucks. Most of these conversations are trivial bar talk to him. He often deals with lofty ideas that seem a big grandiose to normies but thats because hes spent so long hashing this topic out that hes on a completely different level of political discourse.
Some people just dismiss him as an effeminate academic type, and they're damn fools for it.

He makes his living making fun of SJW's. He's hoping to get a supply of spicy right wing ones to keep his channel going

>low-energy
I guess it can look that way. Mainly because there really isn't much they can attack Spencer on, without looking like aggressive Sargon clowns.

Let's take a tally of Sargoy's "advice" so far:
>LARP as unironic nazis!
>if you don't go around genociding niggers and jews you're a cuck!
>align with the SJWs!
>race-mix as much as you can to spread your white genes and bleach the other races!

>beady eyed proto-kike vs big nosed neo-kike

get your fuckign shit together, fucking "alt-right" newfag shill faggot kike shitstains

Lol, this is so wrong.
for one Trump is not a good example, he had to repeatedly change his stance on things to get where he is, not only that but he hasn't instituted any meaningful change, and his ideas were no where near as radical as ours and look how much of a shitstorm he caused.

Two, The JQ is fundamental to understanding current politics in a correct mannor please see.
and my responce
Three, people CAN stop you from organizing and making arguments, it's called social pressure and it's the biggest weapon they have in their arsenal many are held back from our views because they are taboo. Plus the fact that most WN advocates still get a ton of shit despite not saying anything about the JQ, cucking isn't making a noticeable difference in that regard.