Boku No Hero Academia

No REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOPOIBMyjYPo-QrrRF7eYROflUjvO5VKWhSruRiYhpDed2EQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

froppy will never hoppy your floppy until you sloppy her toppy, then moppy the gloppy from your loppy jaloppy

What do you think the students do on their days off?

Requesting more cute Toga pics.

>dicks
What did he mean by this?

Both Bakugou and Deku, obviously

Eyes wide shut style cult orgy?

Here's "her" real body.

So how many students has Midnight fucked?

Requesting more Ibara pics. It's for the lord.

Sunday was yesterday.

'Invisible girl' an undercover villain; yay or nay?

None. She was just saying shit to annoy Aizawa. Grapelet, meanwhile, is a registered sexual predator.

Good Christians praise the Lord everyday of the week user. Do you not!?

I bet Todo likes the feeling of his butt on that stone. All pressed up against it. Is it hot or cold? It doesn't matter.

The Best

Stain's dream must live on

I bet he's afraid of getting in the water and making it cold

Ibara a whore! A WHOOOORE!

Either Bakugou's hung like a rhinoceros, or he has nerves of fuckin' DIAMOND.

Stop defiling Ibara

Or hotter. If he wasn't a hero he could become a jacuzzi attendant. If I had his powers that's what I would do.

or he doesn't care?

>Kaminari playing with Ojiro
C-cute
I want to see more of their friendship

Whats happening here?

It is too late for her, user. She is too steeped in sin.

he's not friends with Ojiro, he's friends with Ojiro's tail. He never actually talks to Ojiro

Kaminari seems like he'd be a great guy to be friends with

Wouldn't Ojiro feel hurt by that?

So, in other words, nerves of diamond.

Until he betrays you

Why doesn't Kurogiri just go full mama and dump some moisturizer on Shiggy's face?

you think Denki cares?

He doesn't want to hurt Shiggy's feelings, he already feels ugly enough
;_;

he doesn't want his neckbrace thing disintegrated probably

and I think Shiggy's skin problem goes beyond moisturizing. I feel like that's damage from disintegration but only from fractions of a second of damage at a time. I mean Shig had to learn not to touch his face somehow

I love Shiggy. He doesn't care about normies and does whatever he wants.

preparation for a butt retrieval

>does whatever he wants

yet he still teamed up with Stain, Dabi, Toga and Overho despite not wanting to at first

>learn not to touch his face
I thought he was immune to his own quirk, but that's not stated anywhere, is it? Somehow that makes all those debatable fake hands touching him even more depressing.

>ICE to meet you. You don't like it, father? That's SNOW bad because there is no more mister ICE guy, so CHILL out and HAIL to the king, baby. Anyway I'm getting POLAROIDS from sitting so long haha gotta go bye

Sure he is, here he is trying to convert Ojiro into being a Stainfag

Kurogiri is such a cool character.

I'm glad Iida had the restraint not to kick his face in

He's a shit.

Which hero academia girls would do anal?

He changed his mind

Uraraka, mina and tsuyu

>I thought he was immune to his own quirk

is he? I can't recall him ever touching his own face but maybe he has, I think I just figured that fake hand on his face was AfO's way of getting him to stop clawing at him self/palming his face when he's upset. That's just supposition though

Ibara. Gotta keep that virginity for Jesus.

yeah after some ... gentle persuasion by his dads

I don't know why, but I feel like the Frog would be into it

Do you think there's a place they put children born with dangerous quirks? Quirks too powerful or too malicious to be allowed in the general public?

Yes, the morgue.

That's the place they put the bonemancer quirk. The man who can control bones with his mind. While they're still in a person's body.

>command a person's skeleton to start tearing off the flesh around it
>the bones plug up the nose and lock the jaw shut so the victim suffocates without any control
>or just starts chewing off the tongue and cheeks
>or just twists the fingers off (bones don't need to be connected to be 'manced

these puns are making me thirsty

I cant tell if this is a reference or not

It's a very special relationship between Kaminari and Ojiro's tail, I'm sure he doesn't mind

Let's see

>Ochako
She'd be scared and wouldn't want to
>Tooru
Gladly
>Tsuyu
If you wanted it she'd roll with it, but she's point out all the inconveniences
>Kyouka
Only if she really liked you, but if she does then she'd make you rape her for that sweet hole
>Momo
You could pressure her into it, but you'd feel guilty
>Mina
Dancers are the best

My quirk? It is simple. It makes every single person who comes near me, to feel hate, resentment and anger towards me. Usually people don't talk to me. They just stare angrily and move on, söön forgetting that I even exist. Some people attack me at random, because they hate me so much. I'm used to the attacks already. The constant brawls with stranges have left my body scarred, but have also thought me how to fight. The worst thing is that even my own family can't stand me. They understand that something is wrong, and that makes their pain so much worse. All that being said, I still look up to heroes like All-might and I want to become a hero just like him.

I need a picture of Ojiro and Hagakure getting married, and then a second picture showing off to the side Kaminari and Ojiro's tail are also getting married.

Do you think if Kaminari rub Ojiro's fluffy tail a lot, his static electricity also increase?

They become villains. It's all about the quirk. If you get a fucked up and evil qurik, then you can only become a villain.

>implying you'd want to do anal with Ochako
>implying you wouldn't want to always stick it in her marshmallow pussy

Alien girl

What about Toga?

No I only go to church Sunday and Wednesday.

Not a girl.

Tell that to Shinsou

You'd be on the receiving end. With a knife.

How is Jirou supposed to compete with this?

She looks like fisting type of girl.
Your penis won't satisfy her ass.

sounds good

>Shinso
just because you're born into a bad position doesn't mean you need to be a fucking dick

I'm back with a new popularity poll here: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOPOIBMyjYPo-QrrRF7eYROflUjvO5VKWhSruRiYhpDed2EQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

This poll will include characters and ships!

Make sureto send me any suggestions you may have!

How is toga so petite yet so soft at the same time?

Was that the mind control guy? Big deal, his quirk was boarderline fine. I'm talking about fucked up quirks like shiggys or stuff that can only produce illegal results, no matter how you use it.

How soon should we expect results?

Only missionary and only when on her period.

>that guy inside a chest
what the fuck quirk is that?

>not wanting to stick it on her cute fat butt.

Shinso is the exception, not the norm.

I'll trade you my mei for cute thirteens

13 has one of the most deadly and fucked up quirks yet he managed to use it in a very heroic way. Quirk has nothing to do with heroism.
Same with Shinsou.
It's like you didn't even read the manga or are too stupid to understand its message.

how do you think Toru wears her hair?
>not slapping her big fat butt as you put a baby in her

A man who is very angry that some Yakuza stole his hero name.

There's also a digimon and a prinny there, might just a be reference desu.

Hermit Crab
Mimic
Tortoise shell

take your pic

some people get the short end of the stick

What about mei?

Aizawa is the worst fucking teacher.

>Eneru next to fishhead man

I liked this user's idea, but I bet she's bald

Was old Bakugo's personality basically just Nejire's?

huh I imagined her with a hime-cut

it's like only ua got the normies

The really short end of the stick.

I don't know, All Might almost put Deku right next to Iida's brother during the end of term exams. At least Aizawa hasn't almost permanently crippled one of his student's yet.

What boards do you think Shigaraki browses?