Would you scumbag pedophile criminals like Megumin if she matured?

Would you scumbag pedophile criminals like Megumin if she matured?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/238193325486768129/341770927177990145/Konosuba_V12_Chapter_1.pdf
pastebin.com/iSnBGG95
pastebin.com/GVVivs2h
docs.google.com/document/d/1bM_drGPRHAdufX-RyAoJ1OXpOaJyYbL4r0Cp6sYeNn8/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd be kind to her but i would know and she would know that that she is well past her prime

I would want to bully her no matter how old she got.

what's wrong with older megumi?

Megumin is delicious, whether she's 4 or 40.

Depends on what a mature Megumin voice would sound like

Just let it die.

Megumin's only redeeming feature is that she's a loli. Old megu would be worthless.

She's not flat

So?

if she's asian there wouldnt be a difference

That's a problem

Not sexually.

I would not.
Characters are dead to me the moment we see them mature.
For example Ino,Sakura,Sasuke from best anime ever,are really boring in boruto because they are old.

Boring since we already have cow tits sluts in the party.

What about in TTGL?

Cowtits Yunyun and Darkness have NOTHING on moderately sized NOT SAGGING MATURE Megumin.

Honestly anyone who doesn't like the idea of a mature Megumin should have their testicles ripped out like a dog.

You are right maaan,in that anime the characters were not likable in first place so It does not matter if you make grandpas/grandmas from them.

What about cartoon/anime Avatar where Topht blind girl is cute young likable character and then become ugly grandpa.

Growing old together is an aspect of marriage.

Someone who doesn't appreciate a good flat chest is nothing but a plebian normalfag to my eyes.

I don't even like her as a generic loli. So of course not.

I have to agree,like her fan art from as109 tho.One of best anime wallpapers

why?

Megumin is shit regardless of her age.

If I could any 3D girl do you think I would be here?

We get it, you can stop phoneposting.

>posting 3DPD on Sup Forums

Oh yeah nu-Sup Forums full of normalfags right.

To bad fan art isn't official.

>352 cm
>10 pounds
Imagine throwing her over your body and using her as a blanket. You could bend her over on a sofa and just lie on top of her all warm and soft. Literally could use her to sleep anywhere.

I always find it fascinating when morons think that calling grown women with small breasts "immature", "undeveloped" or "child-like" is somehow going to get them applause.

i would carry megumax all around the house finding things to spread her on and make explosions

t. chestlet

If you were Kazuma, what would you do?
Pic related.

High impact sexual violence obviously

Wonder why I'm sitting on trash, then probably go out for a smoke.

Make lots of little Kazumins and then sex them to become Adam from story of adam and eve.
we are all bros according to bible.

hell yeah, long hair is the fuckin best

I would work towards defeating the demon king, granting Aqua her wish--returning to heaven, or staying, then I would firmly step into the Megumin route.

you don't like breasts so obviously your eyes are broken.

anyone who can't appreciate all sizes of breast is clearly a man-lover and should not proffer opinions on women and the female form.

>you don't like breasts

Where did I said that?

All sizes are fine, but saggy breasts aren't.

Just because your tits are fat does not mean It should be your preference .
We should always aim for higher standard that we are,therefore flat is justice and big tits are just fat or 2d fat.

>Just because your tits are fat
I hope you mean manbreasts, because there are no females on this website.

you'll never grow a bigger dick by osmosis, user. no matter how many you suck it won't help you.

I'm black with pink hair so my dick is huge and your argument invalid. Visit my videos staring your mom at blacked com.

>Kazuma killing another tranquility girl
Fuck off already Kazuma, they aren't even bad monsters.

Monsters are monsters.

Fuck Megumin, fuck Darkness, bully Aqua, defeat Demon King, and then depending on how spectacularly well or bad fucking the previous two went either go back to Japan in an ideal life or stick around.

Oh yeah and if I get a chance to fuck Wiz and YunYun you can bet your sorry ass I'm taking it.

He should kill off the succubi then

Some things need to be protected, user.

Because I'm too insecure to admit I like men

I just realized that succubus fucked up twice. First because she got caught, and second because if she had showed up just a few minutes later, at least Kazuma would have gotten laid anyway.

better?

are you actually black

Every time I see aged up characters like Megumin or other characters it looks like bad cosplay
I dont get the appeal in making them look like someone else in the series

>scumbag pedophile criminals
Rude, she's not even a child anymore.

Yes

14 is still underage

It's legal in Japan. Besides, she's like two months away from being 15.

, which is legal in my country.

Well in the last chapter translated of vol 11 , the author heavily implied that aqua only sees kazuma as a brother so aquafags BTFO and also pretty much confirm an gender-bender arc.

Speaking of which, here's a quote from vol 12:

There is already a translation? Could you tell me where can i find it?

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/238193325486768129/341770927177990145/Konosuba_V12_Chapter_1.pdf

Fuck off back to facebook.

i like her because she has red eyes
i don't even know what shit pleb moe anime she's from. probably something dumb. she's cute though

Holy shit dude thank you, i dont want to be greedy but, there is more? yuns already released until chap 4 from vol 11, do you have further than that?.

Ch 5: pastebin.com/iSnBGG95
EP: pastebin.com/GVVivs2h
Watch out though, they're unedited.

This just happened (TL'd) like 5 min go....

>that stance on marriage
Shit, Kazuma is literally me. It's all about finding the right girl.

Oh i didn't know that uranophane posted the unedited ones before yuns. Anyway thank you so much dude.

ma bro

hoooolyyy shiiiiit

I fucking knew it would happen

I guess we can expect the next volumes to be classic Konosuba, then DK arc and Megumin end.

:)

I can't wait until it's back to status quo because this is all a set-up for another joke.

Oh, it's not a set-up for a joke. It sets up the date they go on the day after.
But speaking of status quo, things seem rather unchanged by the end of the volume if the illustrations are anything to go by. Kazuma accepted her proposal to become more than friends though, so there's that.

Ah, youth.

Is the finale of "More Explosions" also available somewhere?

can you reconsider this path you have chosen user?

Anyone else feel that it was wrong for Kazuma to kill the Tranquility Princess?

She didn't do anything wrong and she saved many people from painful deaths without her help.

I think Kazuma may be a sociopath since he literally poisoned her and saw her dying in front of his eyes while he continued to keep killing her.

I think it's kinda messed up because unlike the regular Tranquility Girls who pick popular roads, this Princess chose a secluded forest.

fucking lolicon, I bet he hasn't admitted it yet too.

I would love if she matured

There's an unedited version of the epilogue here: docs.google.com/document/d/1bM_drGPRHAdufX-RyAoJ1OXpOaJyYbL4r0Cp6sYeNn8/edit

She's 16. It's an Asian story. Asians have tiny tits, their A-cup is our flat.

Megumin is Megumin. She'll still be good when she grows up.

>352cm..

user that's 11 feet 6 inches..

I haven't read 11 yet, how did it go down exactly?

>352 cm
I-I wouldn't mind dying being crushed by a giant megumin.

>older megumin is no longer a chuuni and is embarrassed of her younger chuuni days but she became a respected well known wizard with her chuuni nickname and she gets ptsd every time she hears it.

MEGUMAX CRUSH!

I would find and fuck the demon king