CHECKMATE, RACISTS!!! No sperm in Obama portrait. Snopes: 1 - Sup Forums: 0

>Hannity deleted a tweet
>Some other racist deleted a tweet
>you didn't think we could find our way back to a Sup Forums racist comment, did you?
>Well we did, racists!
>Someone said "nigger", so therefore that invalidates all of the sperm in this artistic genius's other work.

>snopes
Snopes would deny that terrorist attacks happened to push their agenda if they could get away with it. Fortunately their reddit reading crowd hasn't reached that level of insanity yet. They already claim that terrorists somehow magically stop being muslims as soon as they kill a person.

snopes is run by liberal retards.

M-michelle

why the fuck do you FUCKING AUTISTIC RETARDS make this about sperm and not the fact that the same artist DEPICTS FUCKING NIGGERS DECAPITATING WHITES

you fucking dumbass fucking morons

>They already claim that terrorists somehow magically stop being muslims as soon as they kill a person.

Do they extend this same courtesy to Christians?

>Snopes
a amateur webpage by a cuck his mutt lady, his mutt ex and her Nigger
>believable source

Rather quote the White helemts, that's more believable

Snopes was cool when it was the urban legend site of the net.

>implying snopes was ever good
GTFO newfag

That's all I remember it as. Every time I hear it being brought up now I always forget it's still a thing.

Damn

Because it is "slide news" they try and push to supress the real story.

Push whites decapping nigs and specifically bring up the reverse if challenged on it. Stick a dogs nose in its shit so to say, retards will ree but normies will eventually wake up.

>he wasn't around for the newsgroups
>never knew alt.folklore.urban
Sad!

What are you talking about? Source?

Snopes has proven itself to be quite reliable. Even journalists use it.

What matters more, the founder's political leanings or the publication's reliability? In other words, who cares about their politics if they're publishing the truth?

Coordinated attack on snopes when?
They exist purely to make Lefties feel validated in not questioning MSM

It matters what their political leanings are because they have taken money to publish biased content since the election

Holy shit. Are you larping or are you really this fucking retarded?
I can't tell anymore.

My Little Droney

A guy I know said you were retarded, I believe him because he cited your post.

where's the jizz stain?

A E S T H E T I C

> they publish biased content
No they don't, and your bald claim looks stupid against Snopes' long reputation for reliability. Their record is online for all to see and challenge, so where is the biased reporting?

Point some out or shut up about it.

C’mon Obamasperm deniers, where’s the Un-jizzed enlargement of his forehead? Why do you deniers never post the pic?

> Reports by an established online publisher are as reliable as posts by an anonymous user

Ffs. Get smarter please.

>Reliable

More like biased in the direction they like.

[Mostly False]

EVEN JOURNALISTS USE IT

HOLY SHIT THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE READ ON THIS SITE IN MONTHS

ARE YOU REAL

It's probably the guy from Snopes defending himself

They can try to fight back, but in the end the memes will win.

Why does the mainstream media use Sup Forums posts as sources of information then fucking genius?

>Snopes has proven itself to be quite reliable. Even journalists use it.
>Snopes has proven itself to be quite reliable.
>proven itself to be quite reliable
>Snopes

>faggot artist is known for putting sperm in his paintings
>something obviously looks like a sperm on obama's forehead
>snopes, through some abstraction and lots of drugs and ineptitude decide that's silly and false

Too bad, because from now on, through the power of meme magic, people will ONLY see that giant sperm cell on Obongo's face whenever they look at this picture.

It's weird to see snopes currently being shilled five times as much as it were before on Sup Forums
As if someone was posting it on Sup Forums on purpose

Must be a coincidence